Friday 16 March 2012

Naruto 579 Prediction: Brothers Till The End

Naruto 579 Prediction: Brothers Till The End

*Chapter starts with Sasuke and Itachi standing next to each other*
Itachi: He truly inherited everything that Orochimaru had...
*Page goes to Kabuto with his Snakes and creep tongue*
Itachi: Even that long grotesque tongue.
Itachi(Thinking): That women...she's Anko. Kabuto must be using her for something, I'll have to get her out of her without her seeing me...
*Close up on Anko, her eyes open a little*
Anko(Thinking): Whe...where am I...! Itachi...Sasuke...and Kabuto?! Wha...what's going on here? The way Itachi looks...he's and Edo Tensei but why...why is he fighting Kabuto? I can barely move and even if I could...what could I possible do in this situation...
Kabuto: Well then...shall we start, kukuku.
Itachi: Remember Sasuke, don't kill him, he needs to be alive so I can stop Edo Tensei.
Sasuke: I know!
Anko(Thinking): Did I just hear him right? He plans to stop Kabuto and stop Edo Tensei...but why...I'll stay quiet for now and see where this goes...
Kabuto: COME AND GET ME KUKUKU!!!

*Scene changes to Muu*
Muu: !
*Muu stops running*
Genma: Look he stopped running!
Muu: I have control over my body again...
Genma: Don't bother running again, your time ends here.
Muu: ...That's fine by me.
Genma and the others: !?
Raido: What's your game here!? You were just running from us a moment ago and now you're just going to give up?
Muu: That wasn't me...I was being controlled, frankly I see no reason for me to continue, I have barely any chakra left to fight anyways. Besides...seeing Onoki fight with the other villages...and to know he's doing this all for peace...he made me see what's important.
*Muu turns around slowly*
Muu: Too pass your will onto the next generation.
Genma and the others: !!!
Muu: Now hurry up and seal me!
Genma: Right!

*Scene changes to Kages vs Edo Madara Clones*
Tsunade: Unbelievable!
Gaara: There's no end to his power...
Mei: We must not give up...
Killer A: We'll fight till the very end!
Onoki: That is our duty as the Kages, but more importantly...as Shinobi!
*Edo Madara looks down in disgust*
Edo Madara: They are starting to get on my nerves...if I must...I'll use "that" on them to end this for good.

*Scene changes to Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto*
Kabuto: Kukuku, you're both strong, but with the powers I got from Orochimaru I'm even stronger!!!
Sasuke: I defeated Orochimaru once before...
Itachi: And I've defeated him three time before, what makes you think this time will be any different?
Kabuto: Because...I'm even stronger then Orochimaru himself!
Sasuke: ?!
*Kabuto changes into that weird looking form he was in before*
Kabuto: YOU WONT DEFEAT ME SO EASILY!!!
*Snakes come pouring out of the walls and floor and everything*
Sasuke: ?!
Itachi: Sasuke!
*Sasuke is wrapped up by all the Snakes*
Kabuto: I'd think twice before making a move now Itachi...wouldn't want your brother to "accidentally" be strangled to death, kukuku
Itachi: Rgh...
Anko(Thinking): That jutsu...it couldn't be!
Sasuke: Argh!!!
Kabuto: This jutsu is very special, it like Edo Tensei, has no weakness. It will keep hold of my target and choke the life out of them as well as prevent them from using any jutsus, I can stop it whenever you'd like...just give yourself up to save your brother.
Itachi: !
Kabuto: You're already dead, so you're not really losing anything. You have wagered Sasuke's life greater then the leaf village before, but is his life greater then the entire world to you, hmm? KUKUKU!!!
Anko(Thinking): What did he say?
Itachi: ...
Kabuto: That's right, I know all about the secrets behind the Uchiha massacre. The entire world sees you as a bloodthirsty monster who killed his clan for no reason, little do they know it was all part of the higher ups plan to stop the Uchiha from doing a Coup d'état.
Anko(Thinking): Impossible!
Kabuto: YOU DIDN'T EVEN KILL ANY OF THEM IT WAS ALL MADARA'S DOING! KUKUKU!!!
Itachi: !
Sasuke: !?
Anko(Thinking): I can't believe this...everything about Itachi...was a lie?
Kabuto: Now hurry up Itachi...will you give up your life for your brother, or give up his life from the world? It's your choice, kukuku.

End Text: An impossible decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment