Thursday 8 March 2012

Naruto 578 Prediction: The fire that burns through the eyes

Naruto 578 Prediction: The fire that burns through the eyes

Chapter starts with Sasuke looking shocked
Sasuke: Kabuto, so you let Orochimaru take you over afte rall.
Itachi: Did I not just say to wait, this doesn't concern you.
Kabuto: You're wrong Itachi, my entire life's purpose was to have a proper fight with Naruto and kill Sasuke for what he did to Orochimaru-sama. So in the end, this does concern him. *Kabuto stands*
Itachi: !
*see anko*
Itachi: What are you doing with anko.
Kabuto: Oh you know...she has some of Orochimaru's chakra...allowing me to further enhance my pawns.
Sasuke: Those pawns of yours are the edo tensei, getting others to do your work...a pathetic scum like Orochimaru.
*Kabuto looks mad*
Kabuto: Orochimaru may have failed in at many things, but his failure led to my success. Because of him, right now, I have the real Madara off the 5 kages.
Itachi and Sasuke: !?
Itachi: Real...Madara?
Sasuke: So that Tobi guy.....that son of a-
Itachi: *So all along....who was that.*
Itachi: Sasuke, go to the battlefield and stop Madara.
Sasuke: I don't think so, I'm staying here.
Itachi: I thought you would decline....if that's so then I'll explain my plan to you.
Kabuto: kukuk, good old teamwork is essential after all.
Sasuke:!
Itachi: You got that?
Sasuke: Yea...*Sasuke activates his Mangekyou*
Kabuto: ohh, so you have the eternal mangekyou now....and I'm going up against the infamous Itachi, this seems rather unfair.
Itachi: ....what are you hiding.
Kabuto: Like I said, in Orochimaru's failures, I succeed. Do you really think I would have let you sneak up on me without a back up plan?
Kabuto takes out a scroll.
Kabuto: It was said that only the great sage of the six path could use this jutsu. Whether it be for power [Shows a scene with Tobi engaging gated Gai, Kakashi and sage Naruto as well as Bee holding off Gedo] pride [shows Tsunade regenerating and Madara standing above them with a hand sign] or absolute world domination!
Kabuto's scroll opens.
Itachi: What is that?
Sasuke: ...
Kabuto: If you want to stop me, its only fitting....
Kabuto uses the hand signs to summon the death god
Kabuto: Kuchiyose no jutsu!
Itachi and Sasuke: !?
That you get by my last wave of pawns.
Out come The First Hokage, Second Hokage, Third Hokage and Fourth Hokage.
Chapter End.

No comments:

Post a Comment