Thursday 15 March 2012

Naruto 579 Prediction

Naruto 579 Prediction

Chapter starts with Sasuke and Itachi looking bizzare at Kabuto's transformation
Itachi: Sasuke, it's only logical to assume he's above the level of Orochimaru. You may have my eyes, but tread carefully.
Sasuke: Hmm. Because I have your eyes I feel like I need to test them on a stronger opponent.
Kabuto: Well come along then, I'm right----
All of the sudden Anko comes from behind and Holds a kunai up to his neck
Itachi and Sasuke: !
Kabuto: What? How? I injected you with my venom,,,you should be paralyzed fora least another day...
Anko; Did you forget that I have Orochimaru's cells within me as well? That doesn't work on me.
Kabuto: So this entire time....you were playing possum?
Anko: Only until someone would eventually show up. I never expected it to be Itachi Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha...but oh well.
Kabuto: Like a true Anbu black ops...trained very well.
Anko: Enough talk! What are you waiting for! Use your tsukyomi on him!
Itachi: Already on it.
Itachi closes his eyes
Kabuto smirks
Itachi: Tsukyomi!
Kabuto: Gah...blurry vision....numbness...amazing.
Kabuto is held on the cross and Itachi surrounds him with many swords.
Itachi: Unless you want to endure 72 hours of non stop brutal pain, I suggest telling me how to cancel the jutsu.
Kabuto: Hehe...well first...
Suddenly Anko is grabbed by her heals by Kabuto using chakra scalpels.
At the same time Kabuto launches a sword out of his mouth at Itachi.
Sasuke: !? Sasuke deflects it
After that A snake ceoms from the ground and bites Itachi on his neck
Itachi: Urgh...What?
Kabuto pops out from underground
Sasuke: What the hell is going on?
Kabuto: I made spare clones of myself and hid them underground.
Sasuke: Why didn't Itachi's Tsukyomim work?
Kabuto's Ass snake appears.
Kabuto: This snake shares a different brain, but it's connected to mine. unlike jinchuriki, who can't react to the timing of Tsukyomi, my snake can snap me out of it the moment I'm put into it. In other words, Genjutsu doesn't work on me. Period.
Itachi collapses to the ground and loses his sharingan.
Itachi: A venom...that interrupts my chakra control.....
Anko collapses as the clone turns to many snakes.
Kabuto: Two down, one to go.
Chapter end.

No comments:

Post a Comment