Monday 5 March 2012

Naruto 578 Prediction: Unfinished Business

Naruto 578 Prediction: Unfinished Business

Kabuto is seen in a forest area with Anko’s body, smirking.
Kabuto: On your way to me, huh….. hehehehe, oh what a surprise I will have waiting for you then.
Scene switches to Sasuke following Itachi.
Itachi in thought: I failed you Sasuke. Everything was for naught.
Itachi lands on a branch and stops. Sasuke lands next to him.
Sasuke: You will answer me nii-san. Why did…
Kabuto: Isn’t it obvious Sasuke-kun? He did it for the sake of Konoha. That night, on the night when you brother in the spirit of war was born, none of you Uchiha were there to protect him. Tobi summoned the kyuubi and not a single Uchiha was in sight. But the Yondaime Hokage saved the village and his son.
Sasuke has a questioning look that is turning into a dumbfounded look.
Sasuke: You mean…. his dad…
Sasuke in thought: I guess we were more alike than I had thought Naruto.
Itachi: This ends now, Kabu….
Tobi: No it does not
Tobi phases in.
Tobi: Change of plans you *******. Come with me.
Tobi and Kabuto phase out as Sasuke tries kill Kabuto with Chidori.
Sasuke: What was he talking about nii…
Itachi glares at Sasuke and activates Tsukuyomi.
Itachi: Sasuke, you were a kindred spirit with Naruto before he was born. Our mothers knew each other well. The night Naruto was born, Tobi was successful in obtaining the kyuubi from Kushina Uzamaki, Naruto’s mother. Our clan had a mission that night, from our clan’s elder, our father. That mission was to not aide Yondaime nor Sandaime that night. Sasuke…. you were named after Sandaime’s father.
Sasuke screams breaking Tsukuyomi: Lies, all lies. I see through your genjutsu. You are not my brother, just a mere shadow.
Itachi: You will see the truth, with my eyes brother.
Itachi turns to a murder of crows that fly away. Sasuke falls to his knees panting with his eyes tearing.
Sasuke in thought: Why father, mother, nii-san. Why did you all forsake me.
Sasuke rises to his feet. Immediately he shoots out a Chidori Nagashi to his right. Juugo and the bottom half of Suigetsu walk out from behind a bush.
Suigetsu as he is reforming, once Sasuke releases the Chidori Nagashi: Chill out Sasuke. I have something for you.
Suigetsu tosses Sasuke the scroll from Orochimaru. Sasuke looks and reads the scroll.
Sasuke in thought: So this is why you were after me.
Scene switches to Naruto and the Alliance army.
Shikamaru: I know it’s none of my business, but who were those people you were just talking about Naruto? Your mother and father?
Kakashi: Shikamaru, you’re looking at the product of two of Konoha’s most skilled shinobi: the Bloody Jabanero, Kushina Uzamaki (flashback to Kushina in battle gear), and Yondaime Hokage, Minato Namikaze (flashback to Minato in his Hokage cloak).
A shocked expression is on everyone’s face who was ignorant to this information.
Darui: He’s the son of Konoha’s Yellow Flash? Hey Naruto, once we whoop some Madara ass, I want to spar with ya’, man.
Naruto looks at Darui: You got it.
Shikamaru looks on smiling.
Shikamaru: You never run out of surprises do you, Naruto?!
Sai looks at Sakura and whispers: Sorry for not telling you about that earlier. Strict orders from Kakashi-sensei.
Sakura looks at Naruto responding to Sai: Don’t worry, I won’t kill you…. this time. But next time don’t hide something like that from me again.
Sakura puts her hand on Sai’s shoulder. Hinata walks slowly up to Naruto.
Hinata: Naruto-kun. I….
Naruto: I know, Hinata. I know. You won’t have to wait long. I still have a promise to keep to Sakura first though.
Hinata: Ok.
Naruto takes Hinata’s hand and holds it: You have no idea how much you mean to me.
KillerBee walks up to Naruto.
KillerBee: Yo, it’s time to go fool. You lead, I follow.
Naruto: I have an idea where we need to go then.
KillerBee gives a puzzled look then smiles.
KillerBee: Then it’s time, for me and Eight-o, to go to the battlefield, and whoop some bitch’s ass.
Naruto and KillerBee flash out of the scene.
Kakashi: You heard them.
Kakashi and Guy begin to feint. Lee catches Guy, while Sai catches Kakashi.
Lee: General Kakashi, you’ve led us well. It is our turn to support our comrade.
The army heads to direction of the battle between Madara and the Kages. Meanwhile, back in the cave with the Zetsu tree and Yamato.
Tobi: It is time Kabuto. You know what to do.
Tobi walks to center before Gedo Mazo, while Kabuto summons 3 bodies via edo tensai. Everybody jumps on a finger as Tobi releases the hachibi’s tentacle, Ginkaku, and Kinkaku.
Tobi: Commence.

Next time:A Past That Will Not Let Go

No comments:

Post a Comment