Monday 19 March 2012

Naruto 579 Prediction: Thunder and Lightning

Naruto 579 Prediction: Thunder and Lightning

Kabuto: Kukuku, Orochimaru once feared your Mangekyo Sharingan, Itachi...
Itachi: Orochimaru wasn't a cautious ninja, but even prideful snakes learn their place...
Kabuto: !!!?
Itachi: Within the talons of a hawk.
Kabuto: What a marvelous dimension...
Itachi: I control everything in this realm... time, space - everything; I am omnipotent here.
Itachi: I going to repeatedly cut out your tongue with this kunai now.
Kabuto: AGH! Buuh you id ot asch!
Itachi: I'll stop every 2 hours and see if you feel like talking.
Kabuto: WAIT! I'LL TELL YOU!
Itachi: In two hours...
Kabuto: AGHHH!

Madara: I never imagined the future to be full of tedious weaklings.
Tsunade: We stand upon the shoulders of our ancestors... we have risen above their strength!
Madara: No... the first Raikage, Mizukage, Kazekage, and Tsuchikage were... more...
Tsunade: !?
Madara: Kukuku, Hashirama and myself actually had fun dancing with them...
Onoki: It's a sad thing to see an old man underestimate the power of youth...
Madara: !!!!? FAST!
Gai: Gedo Mazo and the masked man have been off paneled by me. You're next.
Madara: You have a magnificent smile, warrior... it reminds me of Hashirama...
Madara: I'm going to enjoy wiping it off your face.
Tsunade: Gai! He's too strong! Where is Naruto?
Gai: He died. They're all dead. But don't worry... because of their sacrifice, I ascended...
Kages: !??
Gai: I've discovered the 9th Gate.
Madara: !!??
Gai: Observe... AHHH! AHHHHH!
Madara: What? Blonde hair... green eyes... what a beast.
Gai: Behold... the power of youth!

Kabuto: FUUUCKK! How long has it been!
Itachi: You've experienced four minutes of repeated tongue-cutting.
Kabuto: SHIT! Really?
Itachi: Time really drags when you're being tortured, I hear.
Kabuto: AGGGHHH!

Naruto: Sasuke...
Itachi: !?
Sasuke: !?
Sasuke: Naruto? What?
Naruto: I'm sorry, Sasuke.
Sasuke: Why are you... what are you? A ghost?
Naruto: Haha, no. Well, sort of.
Sasuke: !!??
Naruto: I am one with the force now.
Itachi: Ah, because of you were in perfect harmony with natural energy.
Naruto: Yes, okay, fuck, Itachi, can you ever shut up and let me know something?
Itachi: Sorry.
Naruto: Whatever. Yes, Sasuke, I was one with the force in death, so I'm here now.
Sasuke: Why?
Naruto: To help you.
Sasuke: With Kabuto? He's been defeated by Tsukuyomi. He can't even move.
Naruto: Oh.
Sasuke: Yeah...
Naruto: Well, I'll catch you later.

Mei: He can fly too!
Tsunade: Yes, it's a power of the Rinnegan...
Madara: IZZZZ! AAAAAH! NAAAA! MAAAAII!
Raikage: Look at the size of that jutsu! What is it?
Gaara: It appears to be a sphere of darkness...
Madara: Kukuku, impressed? With this, I can destroy all creation.
Gai: ... the power of your eyes is great... a true gift of genius...
Madara: Kukukuku, I am a descendent of the original sage...
Madara: And now... I can undo his mistake... and purify this pitiful existence.
Gai: No.
Madara: HAHAHA! Die now, knowing that my body can survive in space!
Gai: KAAAA! MAAAAI! HAAAA! MAAAAI! HAAAA!
Madara: !!!!? What?
Gai: DIE, MADARA!
Madara: IMPOSSIBLE! WHERE COULD THIS POWER BE COMING FROM?
Gai: You'll never hurt my friends as long as I'm here.
Madara: ahhh... friendship... well, Hashi... it seems you were right in the end...
Madara: My body is disintegrating... I wonder if I'll go where he goes...
Naruto: I'm here to help!
Gai: Whoa! Naruto! What are you? A ghost!?
Naruto: No, haha. I'm part of the force! Believe it!
Gai: Well, I finished Madara, so...
Naruto: Wow, Gai! You've really proven that hard work can surpass Namikaze and Uchiha genes!
Gai: Heh.
Mei: His smile really is magnificent...

Kabuto: Thank god it's over...
Itachi: Now, I'll control you to undo Edo Tensei.
Kabuto: It's okay. I'll just undo it.
Itachi: Wow, that's really nice of you.
Kabuto: Yeah, well.
Itachi: Is there any way I can make up to you?
Kabuto: No, the only person I've ever loved has been taken from me.
Itachi: ...
Kabuto: And only now do I realize that hollow ambition is no substitute... for love.
Itachi: I think I can help...
Kabuto: !!!??
Itachi: this is the sword of Totsuka. With it, you will be sealed in a genjutsu of eternal bliss.
Kabuto: ... it won't be bliss for me...
Itachi: Orochimaru will be there.
Kabuto: ... Thank you, Itachi. I love you.
Sasuke: Shit, Itachi. He didn't undo Edo Tensei.
Itachi: Oh, fuck.
Sasuke: No, it's better this way. Now you can stay here forever, with me.
Itachi: Yeah, okay. Lets go find ghost-Naruto and get some ramen.
Sasuke: BELIEVE IT!

Ramen Guy: I always knew you would get here one day, son. You're a superguy now.
Gai: Yes, father. I wouldn't have made it without you believing in me.
Itachi: Gai?
Gai: Itachi!? Sasuke!? If you've come to hurt Konoha, then prepare to be...
Naruto: No! Gai, it's okay. They defeated Kabuto, Konoha's last enemy.
Gai: Haha, nice! Well have some ramen, on me! Dad, take a seat too, please!
Ramen Guy: Well, I don't know...
Gai: We're celebrating!
Ramen Guy: Haha, okay.
Gai: Hey, Naruto, could you get Kakashi here too?
Naruto: No... he wasn't one with the force, like me. Only sages can do it.
Gai: Ah, shoot. I'm sure he's happy though... wherever he is...

Kakashi: Obito...
Obito: Yes?
Kakashi: You were the masked man...
Obito: Yes.
Kakashi: Why?
Obito: Because fuck rocks.

Gai: Hey, what about Jiraiya, Naruto?
Naruto: No, Jiraiya-sensei wasn't a perfect sage, like me.
Sasuke: But wasn't he like 50?
Naruto: Yeah, but he was a strong ninja still.
Gai: Who'd he beat again?
Naruto: err, I don't know. I only ever saw him fight armless Orochimaru.
Naruto: Oh, and me in the Yonbi state.
Sasuke: So why do you think he's strong?
Naruto: Dude, he could summon Gambabuta.
Gai: who did he beat?
Naruto: Well, nobody, technically.
Sasuke: So why is Jiraiya strong?
Naruto: Because of Yomi Numa!
Gai: lol, Naruto

No comments:

Post a Comment