Friday 2 March 2012

Naruto 577 Prediction- A strong burning Will

Naruto 577 Prediction- A strong burning Will

Madara- The will of fire wont be enough girl

Tsunade thats where you are wrong.. as Hokage I will see to it that the will of fire keeps burning and dances amongst the leaves!

Madara- As I have said you are weak and a woman.. even tho you are Senju what can you do?

Tsunade- If I am weak then you should have no qualms in facing me alone

Oonoki- Princess what are you doing this is suicide

A- the Tsuchikage is right if something were to happen to you all would be lost

Tsunade- I know I am the legendary sucker but as I said before things are different when I gamble with my life

Gaara- If she feels this is what she must do we must support her in her decision

Madara- enough of this chatter come to me Senju

Tsunade- Gaara I'm counting on you and your ultimate defense to keep the others out of this and protected .. things are about to get rough

Madara- indeed Senju dog things are about to get rough... if you will not come then i shall come to you

(with great speed Madara launches a flying kick that sends Tsunade flying backwards)

Tsunade- Ungh what strength .. your taijutsu is impressive but so is mine
(Tsunade jumps inot the air and delivers a Painful sky leg drop right onto Madara)

Madara- You are quick and apparently not so weak Senju brat if I were not in this state you might have done some damage.

Tsunade- Enough talk you wanted a fight so now you shall have one
{even tho he is an edo tensei his chakra network till works the same .. time for me to go to work}

(Tsunade raises her arms which start to glow blue as she forms massive chakra scaples)

Madara- So i see you mean to try that he.. no matter hand to hand it is
(Tsunade and Madara furiously fight back and forth using only taijutsu. Madara kicks as the 5th Hokage ducks and tries to land a kick of her own which Madara avoids

Tsunade- No matter what I will not let you win .. the leaf village no .. the whole shinobi world will live on beyond this day ..I the 5th Hokage will defend it with my life!

A- what are we waiting for he is besting the Hokage .. toying with her .. if we mount a ..

Gaara- No she entrusted me with specific instructions trust me she has a plan

Tsunade- Huh.. this is going on too long time to shut you up Yin release- Cell mobilization

Madara- Where is she...no matter Maddara summons the magamata from Susanoo and dispell disks in ever direction and glances a blow as Tsunade appears right in front of him)

Tsunade- Kyyyaah (with super fast reflexes and a enven larger chakra scaple Tsunade lands a jab right in Madara's eye) Now that I've severed the chakra strands in your eye you wont be able to use Susanoo or your other dojutsu for a while

Madara_(holding his right eye) tsskk.. no matter I am imortal in this state I will be back to ull strenght in no time.. while you on the other hand shall bleed like the Senju Bitch you are.. trading blows with me is futile .. you really are a weak woman

Tsunade-your arrogance and hatred are no match for the will of fire and besides you saved me from drawing my own blood.....(Tsunade wipes her hand against her side where she was wounded) kyuchiose no jutsu -Richi

Oonoki- that isn't her normal slug summoning what is that thing
( a gigantic purplish black leech appears)

Tsunade- what you touted as your strenght shall be your downfall .. Richi go.. ( the leech summoning divides itself and attaches itsel all over Madara and one crawls up her body to her wound)

Madara- what manner of attack is this .. whatever you're trying wont work

Tsunade- Oh really you say .. if you havent noticed it already is.. why do you think you are regenrating if I haven't hit you

Mei- look at the symbol on her forehead .. it's glowing

A-... what are you up to Hokage

Gaara- The leaf never cease to amaze

Madara- this measly technique wont work Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu (madara engulf himself in flames) you Senju Bitch .. they wont come off

Tsunade- it's basics of ninjutsu Madara physical and spiritual energy are how we shinobi make chakra and seeing as how you will always be at a near perfect state constantly making chakra i decided to borrow some for me and my leeches will constantly regenerate and wont budge unless at my command

Mei- She truly is the strongest Kunoichi

Tsunade- I may be a weak Senju to you but you forget I am also Uzumaki and now for a technique borrowed form my grandmother Grand Mitotoic Regenration.. ( the crystal on her forehead releases multicolored seals all over her body and appear to be living vein symbols) now we both are imortal

Madara- Ha Uzumaki Mito's fuuinjutsu.. she too was a strong shinobi but alas times up bitch.. my occular powers are back in full effect and I'm done toying with you

Tsunade- Gaara remember what I told you

Gaara-.... right Hokage sama Kusa Boheki-Sand wall

Mei-We cannot see the Hokage might need us to intervene

A- we can't leave her out ther like this

Oonoki- Right Raikage ( as oonoki tries to fly up a sand arm grabs him)

Gaara- trust me you dont want to be out there for this .. you might not survive this technique

Oonoki- I am the Tsuchikage and I have survived a great number of....ooh ..oh my back

Gaara- ..hmm

Tsunade- Richi bring out katsuya

Richi- yes princess

Katsuya- yes Tsunade sama

Tsunade- I need you to merge with me .. I'm going to bring this guy down once and for all

Madara- what are you.. I called you ugly before but now ..

Tsunade- How I look doesn't matter .. what matters is you're about to find out that as the last Sanin my team mates weren't the only ones who could take on attributes of their summons and as Hokage you're about to see what it means to have the will of fire


Next time the Slug princess

No comments:

Post a Comment