Thursday 8 March 2012

Naruto 578 ANOTHER PREDICTION

Naruto 578 ANOTHER PREDICTION

*Itachi Susanoo grows larger.*

Itachi: Now fall into my illusion

Kabuto: KUKUKUKUKU! Your illusions are no effect. Its sad really. But predictable. Did you really think I did not anticipate this? And I thought you were a genius?

Itachi: If I cant use genjutsu....then I will just have to force you against your will!

*Itachi uses his susanoo arm to grab Kabuto but he is blocked by two coffins.*

Kabuto: Kukukuku.

Back to Naruto and Killer bee and Tobi

*A coffin appears on the ground in front of killer bee.*

Kakashi: Bee!

*Shadows arms come out of the coffin and take samehada from bee. The coffin then sinks.*

Back to Itachi and Kabuto

*Konan and Kisame walk out the coffin. A third coffin appears and samehada comes out and Kisame grabs it.*

Itachi: [I need help. I need sasuke.]

Kabuto: KUKUKUKU. I am just getting started.

Sasuke and the crows

Sasuke: CHIDORi STREAM!!!

*All the crows die.*

Sasuke: Itachi!

*Sasuke jumps in there right in front of Itachi.*

Kabuto: You Uchiha duckling. You do not mess with my fun.

*Hundreds of coffins appear and the whole entire Uchiha clan walks out.*

Sasuke: What!!

Itachi: Kabuto you bastard!

Kabuto: And for extra protection!

*Kabuto sweats. He releases control of Edo Dan and Edo Muu. He slightly looses control of Madara giving Madara more freedom to do what he wants*

*One coffin appears in front of Konan and Kisame*

Kabuto: The one and only. Jiraiya!

*Edo Jiraiya walks out of the coffin.*


Back to Kages!

Mei: TSUNADE!

A: GRRR!!![His raiton shroud gets more crazy.


Tsunade:[No pain no game!!!!]


*Tsunade wraps her feet around the sword that pierced her. Slightly rising her from the sword. She then uses her hands to break the sword in half. She falls down but is caught by sand. She then gets up and all her wounds are gone.*

Tsunade: You need more then that to take on the will of fire!!!

Madara: AGAIN YOU SAY IT!

Scene switches to Dan

Dan: Chouza the control is broken! Let me out of here. I have to assist the kages!

End chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment