Thursday 1 March 2012

Naruto 577 Prediction

Naruto 577 Prediction

Tsunade takes her jacket off
Madara: You want to dance? Come on up here then woman.
Tsunade: Kuchyose!
Tsunade summons Katsuya
Madara: ....Mikoto's summon....you inherited that thing as well.
Tsunade: Alright, who's still game! Tsuchikage? Raikage?
Onoki: Of course.
Raikage: *smirks* always.
Tsunade: Heal the rest Katsuya, let's go, I've got a plan.

Scene switches to Ita/Sa
Sasuke: What is this edo tensei?
Itachi: This was the jutsu Orochimaru used to kill the third hokage, it seems now Kabuto knows it as well.
Sasuke: Can this jutsu bring back mom and dad?
Itachi: .......
Sasuke: Damn you why don't you listen to me! Young or old you still treat me like I'm a little kid. You might be my older brother, but I'm stronger than you now.
Itachi: .......
Sasuke: If you kill Kabuto, will you dissapear?
Itachi: No, only if I force Kabuto to end the technique, that's when I will leave.
Sasuke: Then until then, I'm staying with you.
Itachi: I don't need you, go along--?!?!
Itachi stops
Sasuke stops near him
Itachi: Kabuto is moving, moving towards us.
Sasuke: how do you know?
Itachi: Our chakra channels are becoming stronger, he's getting closer.
Sasuke takes his sword out and jumps forward.
Itachi: Wait sasuke!
Sasuke: !?
In the distance a giant snake is coming
Sasuke: That's...Manda?
Manda attacks
Sasuke keeps going only to be pulled away by Itachi
Itachi: You've never fought Orochimaru's Manda, If you inhale any of the neuro toxins, you're finished.
Sasuke remember when he cut Orochimaru and collapsed
Itachi: Since I'm dead, I'll deal with this summon, you go on to Kabuto.
Sasuke: Hmm.
Sasuke pokes Itachi's head
Itachi: !!?
Sasuke: Maybe next time.
Manda is coming back
Sasuke: Vanish.
Sasuke: Mangekyou Sharingan.
Manda gets cut in half with an Amaterasu sword.

Itachi: ! That sword, the second legendary sword of Susano...so that's why I couldn't ever find it.
Sasuke: Let's go Itachi.
Itachi: ...
Kabuto: Sasuke killed Manda....again. Looks like I'll have to get serious.
Kabuto stands up
Kabuto: I think It's time I used "that" jutsu.
Chapter end

No comments:

Post a Comment