Sunday 25 March 2012

Naruto 580 Prediction: Sage

Naruto 580 Prediction: Sage

We see Naruto with a clone that is in Sage mode.

Kakashi makes a clone as well, "don't know how you did it but I feel like I have plenty of chakra!"

Gai, "then let's go master Kakashi, Master Bee and Master Naruto!"

Naruto, "yea, wait. Master?"

Kakashi, "thanks Gai, Lady Tsunade didn't want him to know until the time was right."

Naruto, " tell me what?"

Kakashi, "you have been promoted, to..."

Naruto, " what, what? Chunin? What about the exams?"

Kakashi, "I think it would be safe to assume you would win Naruto, your a Special Jonin now."

Naruto, "well its about time! Multi shadow clone jutsu, original technique eternal barrage!"

There are at least one thousand. Clones, all swarming Tobi and the statue.

Tobdara, "you think clones can stop me?!"

They start to attack, there are radrmgans being used thought the swarm of Naruto. There is nowhere for Tobdara to go.
With bee in 8tail mode pushing, they topple the statue. Many of them ounce on it with rasengans.

Kakashi, "let's go Gai, Naruto doesn't need is here. After all he is a Jonin now and our future."

They both leave but the clone of Kakashi stays behind.

Clone, "just so I know the details."

Scene switch to Kabuto.

Sasuke swinging his Amaterasu Sword at Kanuto but missing.
" pretty quick it you won't get away from me that way.!"

Kabuto I'm not trying to get away, I am ...."

Itachi, " Sasuke."

Kabuto is right in front of Sasuke ," sage dragon art: venomous flame!"

He spews fire that cover the Susan'oo.

Sasuke, {still too much chakra to see him. This flame, it is different, it's melting through!"

Suddenly a huge snake wraps around Itachi.

Itachi, " Manda? You have been around a longtime. You are different but still the same on the inside...which means."

Kabuto, " looks like big brother isn't gonna help you now! Ha ha ha."

Sasuke, "I don't need anyone's help!"*

Slams both his hands down on the ground.

"Chidori current and lightning hawk !"

A huge wave of Chidori trails the ground from him to Kabuto then *behind him.*

Kabuto, " that stung just a little bit"

A huge Summoning size Hawk rises like a Phoenix and envelops Kabuto. He is shocked and burnt but still maintains his attack on Sasuke.

Kabuto, "no you don't. You will not defeat me, i will have my reward!"

Itachi is behind Kabuto, " prize? Did Madara bargain your allegiance with my brothers life?"

Spikes extend from Kabutos back, " don't know how you got Away from Manda but you can't stop me."
*
Itachi impaled by the spikes, " the same can be said for me ."
{chakra is too disrupted to put any genjutsu on him. }

Sasuke , " genjutsu is not an option,Let's just take him out!"

Kabuto, " you know what? I think I will end Edo Tensei. This War doesn't concern me."

Itachi and Sasuke inside his partially melting Susan'oo, just look at him.

Sasuke, "what's the catch?"

Kabuto, "you give urself up to me Sasuke and I will end this jutsu except for Itachi. If not i will end them all. What will it be?"

Sasuke smiles, " you are so pathetic. You really have faith in thinking you are the only one that was taught about this jutsu?"

Itachi manages to get over to Sasuke , Kabuto has stopped the flames and we see that re Susan'oo was almost gone."

He glances at Itachi then Itachi smiles.

Kabuto you, you know the weakness? No one knows it, he wouldn't even tell me, said it was better it wasn't known!"

"I can't stop you without killing you that is true, but he doesn't need to worry about that!"

Itachi cuts burns him with Amaterasu.

Kabuto screams in agony until he his gone. Then suddenly swirls of dirt and earth form Kabuto a new body. It it is his natural one.*

Kabuto, " what just happened?!"

Itachi, " it seems when u use this jutsu *the edo can kill the *caster then by doing so the caster is the edo and vice versa."

Sasuke, " meaning You are dead Kabuto, no longer in control I the ones you raised. Itachi is *it he is also..."

Itachi, looking at his hands, " alive."

Kabuto , " what?!"

All the snakes he summoned disappear.

Manda wraps around Itachi" goodbye little strange eyes."

Itachi, " I summoned Manda a long time ago when I was young by accident. He was injured from a battle, I got him back to health and never once used my Sharinghan on him. He respects me as I do him."

Manda leaves.*

Itachi, " now to undo the Jutsu, I have his knowledge as caster."

Sasuke grabs his hands with a partial Susan'oo, " no keep your promise, we will have or talk. "

Itachi," you are right let's make this short as possible...."

"...people out there depending on this."

We see the five Kages being surrounded and pummeled by edo Madara clones.

Dan fighting a squad of ninja then.
Lady chiyo, bone guy, and others fighting .

Next: "change"

No comments:

Post a Comment