Sunday 25 March 2012

Naruto 581 Prediction: Tsukiyomi's realm

Naruto 581 Prediction: Tsukiyomi's realm

*Kabuto is thrown in a dark dimesion, tied to a rock and Itachi is standing right infront of him *

Kabuto: Itachi, you dont have much time you know.If you plan on stoping Edo Tensei do it quick because my strongest minion is killing your prescious Shinobi alliance and your Kages right now

*Itachi looks deep into Kabuto's mind in order to control him on a subconscious level to stop Edo Tensei. Sudenly the surroundings change and Itachi founds himself in the reverse situation with Kabuto but in another dimension *

Itachi : Argh, what happend, how is this possible, did he reverse my Tsukiyomi!

Kabuto: Itachi, you fel for my trapp,i thought you were smarter then that.
Dont you know that a snake adapts to the enviorment and that the same move wont work twise on a snake ?
Did you realy think it would be so easy to stop me with genjutsu like you stoped my master ?

Itachi : You bastard, what is this wicked technique ??

Kabuto: Oh that ? Its just a litle improvement to Orochimaru's soul transfer technique. I integrated the Uzumaki clan's Fuuinjutsu knowledge in that technique and waited for the right moment for you to cast Tsukiyomi.
As soon as you entered my mind i sealed you into this realm which is quite similar to the Jinchuuriki's Bijuu dimesion.

Itachi: Ugh, whats happening to me? What are these chakra chains that bind me here ?

Kabuto: Ku,ku,KU

*Back to the real world *

Sasuke: Nii-san, i knew you can do it. Now lets get it over with, force him to stop the technique!!!

* Itachi with a grimm face expression *

Itachi: Im sorry Sasuke....

Sasuke : ?!?

Chapter ends ---

No comments:

Post a Comment