Thursday 8 March 2012

Naruto 578 Prediction: The Lost Bond

Naruto 578 Prediction: The Lost Bond

Itachi faces off with an unbeatable jutsu!! How will he defeat Kabuto??

Kabuto's Hideout...

Itachi: ...

Kabuto: Hehehe, I've never seen this face on you, Itachi... Surely you can think of something...

Perhaps genjutsu...?

Itachi: ...

You know that I can only manipulate you to see something from within my own imagination...

Kabuto: Correct! You can't control me to perform a jutsu that you don't know yourself... And you can't trick me to undo the jutsu because there's not a realistic situation that would spur that reaction from me...

Even if there was, I would recognize that I was in genjutsu before I fell for it...

Sasuke appears from the shadows.

Sasuke: Edo tensei huh... So in other words, you'll have to be persuaded...

... I wonder if torture will suffice...

Itachi: ... It wouldn't work on him... He's just the same as a Konoha's ANBU...

Trained to totally disregard pain...

Kabuto: ... You both have no choice but to wait for me to finish my game...

Sasuke: ... Is that so...?

Sasuke activates Susa-no-o and launches its magatama projectiles towards Kabuto. Kabuto jumps out of the way, into the air, and is about to throw two Kunai at Sasuke...

Kabuto: (... He's baiting me by leaving an opening... Waiting for Itachi to strike as soon as I throw these...)

Itachi sees Kabuto getting ready to attack Sasuke and his eyes start to bleed as he activates Amaterasu...

Kabuto: (He's too far away to effectively counter with Susa-no-o with my new speed... I just need to make it look like I'm attacking Sasuke to open Itachi up and avoid actually killing Sasuke... Then surprise Itachi with a swift counter...)

Kabuto throws two chakra charged Kunai past Sasuke's head and into the ground.

Itachi: ... (As I suspected...)

Sasuke turns around and looks at Kabuto...

Sasuke: ...

Itachi attacks with Amaterasu...

Kabuto: (Looks like he wanted to use putting out Amaterasu as a bargaining chip... I have plenty of time...)

As Kabuto is landing, Amaterasu closes in on him.

Kabtuo: Doto-...

Amaterasu dissapears. Itachi and Sasuke as well.

Kabuto: ...?

Kabuto looks around...

Kabuto: Where did they go...?

Kage's battle with Madara...

Madara: ... You all... Should attack me at once...

Gaara: (...!! The control that he has over the mokuton is truly incredible... He could literally strike any one of us at any moment, and would succeed without incredible reflexes, or the powers of the sharingan...)

Madara to Onooki: Do you brats finally realize what I mean when I call you weak...?

Onooki: ...!!

Madara reaches his hand forth, apparently for shinra tensei.


Madara: If the head among you has fallen, then the body shall follow...

Voice: Is that why you consider yourself powerful...?

Madara: ...!!

The voice is Tsunade... The hole in her abdomen is healing rapidly...

Tsunade: putting worth in the physically strong and killing them... Never regarding their subordinates as a threat as long as they have no leader...

Madara: The only way that a society can function is through physical enforcement... Without a leader, people are just masterless puppets...

Tsunade's Byakugou no jutsu takes another form... The lines are similar to Naruto's kyuubi mode, only without the Tomoe...

Tsunade: You're wrong again...

Madara: ...?

Tsunade's Byakugou is finished. She's in its final state...

Madara: (... I see... She uses a portion of the Rikudo's Banbutsu Souzou to regenerate...)

Tsunade: People can still believe and achieve anything without their leader... Their leader only exemplifies the will of the people... He doesn't carry it...

As she stands in a taijutsu stance, the palm of her jabbing hand has a large dot with a ring around it on it, connected to the rest of the lines on her arm/body.

Tsunade: That's why we will defeat you, Madara...

Because strength or no strength, and leader or no leader, we all have but one goal...

And that is to destroy you...!!

Back at Kabuto's hideout...

Kabuto is perplexed, looking around for Itachi and Sasuke.

Kabuto: (...?) He was just here a second ago...

Voice: It seems that you were wrong... About your situation, Kabuto...

Kabuto: ... Genjutsu...?

The voice is Itachi, standing behind him by the entrance that he first used...

Kabuto: (he hasn't moved an inch...)

Itachi: There is one thing... that I can use as a bargaining chip...

Itachi points to a shadow figure walking into the room...

The shadow figure is Sasuke, with his mangekyou sharingan activated...


Kabuto: (...!! He created a scenario from within his genjutsu where I had the choice of attacking Sasuke or not...)

Itachi: Your kunai's trajectory would've been disturbed if you truly missed... And there was no reason to spare Sasuke since I allowed you enough time to effectively counter and try to kill him...

I could tell that you intentionally missed...

Kabuto: So you would kill your own brother... Just to thwart my plans...

Itachi: ...

Sasuke's life was once worth more than anything to me... But now that he has fallen so low, if killing him means an end to this war...

Sasuke looks sad, awaiting the rest of Itachi's response...

Sasuke: ...?

Itachi: Then I would...

Sasuke's sadness turns into an expression of hatred...

Itachi quickly closes in on Sasuke...

Kabuto: His speed...!!

Sasuke: ...!!

Sasuke's Susa-no-o has his hands wrapped around Itachi's body, while Itachi's Susa-no-o has one hand holding Sasuke's legs and the other with two fingers on Sasuke's head, set to squash it like a grape...

Itachi: In this body, I cannot be threatened with your Susa-no-o... If you so much as move, I will kill you, Sasuke...

Sasuke looks panicked.

Sasuke: (... Brother, how could you...!?)

Itachi holds Sasuke's life in his hands!!

END .

No comments:

Post a Comment