Thursday 8 March 2012

Naruto 578 Prediction: Sasuke's Pride

Naruto 578 Prediction: Sasuke's Pride

Sasuke in the back ground: What is the meaning of this ...?
Kabuto: Kukuku
Itachi: Sasuke, Go! This is my fight
Sasuke: Kabuto eh, you've become much like Orochimaru, experimenting on yourself and fighting in the background. You will die here today you snake.

Kabuto: Kuku, you can't kill me Sasuke kun

Sasuke: ?!

Itachi: He's right, if Kabuto is killed, the Edo Tensei cannot be stopped. They will have to be sealed which may be problematic.

Sasuke: ...

Kabuto: Kukuku, no Itachi, if I die here, you will lose. You see, I have summoned Uchiha Madara.

Itachi/Sasuke: ?!?!

Itachi to himself: So who is the man in the mask?

Kabuto: Uchiha Madara is a man that cannot be defeated by anyone save the 1st Hokage. However, now that he has the Rinnegan and Mokuton, he cannot be defeated even if the 1st was here. He is the ultimate shino ------ ?

Itachi: ?!?!

*Before Kabuto finishes Sasuke impales him with Raiton*

Kabuto on his knees frightened:

Kabuto: Why Sasuke kun, you can't kill me, if you kill me, Madara will be free...

Sasuke: Well that's perfect. I'll test my powers on him then hahaha

Itachi/Kabuto: ?!

Itachi: Don't get so cocky Sasuke. He's far stronger than you think he is.

Sasuke to Kabuto: Madara will die by my hands and so will you. Its over for you.

Itachi: Sasuke stop! Listen to me carefully. Forget Madara. Work with me. We have to stop the Edo Tensei. You can test your power on Naruto.

Sasuke: ?! Naruto eh. Hehe, he's on my list as well. However, I have saved him for last brother.

Kabuto vomits out a regenerated Kabuto. He suddenly creates hand signs and summons Manda V2.

Kabuto: Well Sasuke, you are surprising indeed. I didn't think you would actually kill me. Never mind, I'm still in a better position. Don't underestimate me. I know more about you than you know about yourself. Kabuto begins to perform handseals.

Itachi: ....

Meanwhile - Cut to Madara and the Kages

A Attacks Madara as does Onoki and Gaara while Mei begins to create handsigns to perform a water attack.

Madara blocks A's attack using Susano. Onoki lightens Gaara's sand which travels faster to Madara. As soon as it encompasses his Susanoo, Onoki hardens a part of it. The remaining part is used to force Madara out of Susano. Madara is then exposed and is attacked by Mei. Gaara then uses his sand and creates his ultimate desert coffin to seal him.

Madara breaks free easily. He starts performing handseals. As he is about to finish, Tsunade attacks him from behind and clings onto his back.

Madara: ?!?! - Weren't you dead woman?

Tsunade: I used mitosis to regenerate.

Onoki/Gaara/Mei/A: !!

Madara: ...

Madara: So you are quite strong for a woman, but no matter. You have only slowed your death down by a few minutes.

Tsuande: Its over Madara.

Tsuande: UZUMAKI CONTACT SEAL OF DEATH!

Madara/4 Kages: ?!?!?!

Madara: IZANAMI!..........

*Contact seal of death is a jutsu where the user sacrifices their own life converting their mass into chakra. As this happens, what ever they happen to touch seals away with the chakra at the same time and disappears*

As Madara is getting sealed time stops and begins to rewind to the point before Tsuande attacks. Madara jumps out of the way and Tsuande misses.

Tsuande: How ?!

Madara: That was a close one. You really are something woman. I will now end this.

Madara begins to perform handseals however is stopped half way through and poofs away. He appears infront of Sasuke and Itachi as Kabuto finishes the handseals he started.

Madara: What is this.

Kabuto: Uchiha Madara, let me introduce you to Uchiha Itachi and Uchiha Sasuke. You can test your power on them.

Madara: Uchiha?! - He looks at Sasuke who has the 3 tomoe Sharingan.

Suddenly as Madara watches, the Sharingan transforms into his usual MS.

Madara: ?!?! The Mangekyou Sharingan. Impressive.

Suddenly, the MS transforms into the EMS.

Kabuto/Itachi/Madara: ?!?!?!?!?!!

Sasuke: Uchiha Madara was it. I will make you beg ...

Madara: ?! - This is going to be more difficult than the Kage battle.

Itachi activates his MS.

Madara: ?! So you're an MS user as well? Kabuto, is this your Edo Tensei?

Kabuto: He was. He broke free from my control.

Madara: ??! - How?

Itachi: Through the power that is generated from the burning will to protect your comrades.

Madara: This one is more dangerous. Heh ... I will truly be tested with this battle, perhaps even more so than my battle with the 1st. Uchiha Itachi, Uchiha Sasuke, Lets DANCE ......

END

Next time: Sasuke/Itachi vs Madara (+ Manda)

No comments:

Post a Comment