Saturday 10 March 2012

Naruto 579 Prediction: 5 kages will to fight

Naruto 579 Prediction: 5 kages will to fight

(Kages vs Madara scene )
Madara: Amaterasu!(using mass of black fire)
Kages:shit!, ?!
Mei: Water release: water barrier!
(water fall down, with black flames on it, burning still)
Madara: So you defend yourself thanks to Mizukage, Mizukage , you are really special kage
(we see mass of water covered by black fire)
Onooki:<this is strange, why his eye not bleeding, can EMS stop this effect> stay on guard!
Mei: he is powerful
Gaara: I know
A: hmpf, we show him his place soon!
Tsunade: everybody,we should avoid looking in his eyes
(Tsunade turns around catching for moment eye contact with Madara)
Tsunade: Shit!
Madara(looking in Tsunade eyes): Tsyukomii!
Tsunade:...
Onooki: shit, she is in genjutsu
Mei: We can't help her, right?!
A: Tsunade wake up!!
Madara: This is useless Raikage, she is in my genjutsu
Onooki: Madara, is right, so we must defend her and attack Madara to force him to release genjutsu.
Rest kage: Right!!
Onooki: I and Kazekage will defend Hokage, and support offence against Madara. Raikage and Mizukage you will be our offence, ready?
Rest Kage(smiles): yes, let's do it
(Gaara use his sand to attack Madara, Tsuchikage use earth release: great Earthquake, Mei use Lava realease: wave of lava, and A use

lightining release: great thunder invasion, then Madara use Amaterasu to burn all attacks, but he can't stop Tsuchikage attack)
Madara: Shit!(hill break and Madra fall down to ground)
Madara: Susanoo!(activates only ribcage form), you have done nice(Madara release Tsunade)
Tsunade: ?!
Onooki: glad to see you back princess
Gaara: now , we should create strategy
A: I dont like to say that, but you are right
Mei: It is necessary to take him down
Madara: Are you done with talking?, if no i will kill you right away(charging at them)
Mizukage: Water release: hidden mist!
Madara: Fire release: Great.., ?!(he dont see kages anymore)
Madara: this technique again, but it is impressive,?!, it would be better for me to use full skieletical form of Sussano(activates

skieletical full Sasunno)
(Madara notice some sand under his feet , witch catch his feet, and sorround them, then is make even more hard, when it is mixed with earth

)
Madara: ?!<they are using mist to make me distracted>, so then Wind release: wild cyclone!
(there is less and less mist, so more visible become battlefield, Madara in last moment notice Raikage, who attack sussano and make it

crack, Tsunade using kick from sky making Susanno driven in ground, so sand, and earth can surround from his feet to knees, and then i last

moment he notice Mei using steam release to make Madara Susanno melt, and then Mei using lava release to stop his completly)
kages: Almost!
4 Kagesall kages smilling), Kazekage do it
Kazekage: OK, Sand piramid..?!
Madara: Susanno!!(activate armored form, no bones are visible)
(Susanno Madara make all kage push away and Madara release himself from sand, earth, lava)
Madara: interesting,You are really quite good fightining together, but every of you alone is nothing against me or Hashirama.
Kages(landing close to each other): Shit, we have to start everything again
Madara: But unlike me, your chakra is quite depleted, especially you Onooki, and Senjuu woman, but rest have still plenty of it.
Madara: Lets dance more
(scene change to Kabuto vs Itachi and shadow figure)
Kabuto(laughing): it will be really interesting , dont you think itachi?
Itachi: Sasuke, why you come too...
(shadow figure move forward, and be revealed to be Sasuke)
Sasuke: Because I want you to answer on my questions.(notice Kabuto), so it was you who dared to using my brother as puppet. Kabuto..., you

are even more disgusting than Orochimaru. Before I only didnt kill you because you were not threat to me, and you dont involve my plan, but

now using my brother to do dirty work for you, prepeare to die
Kabuto: Are you sure Sasuke?!, do you know how Edo Tensei work?
Itachi: Sasuke, get away, this is my fight, you should listen you brother!
Sasuke(to Kabuto): Yes, I am sure. I heard when you were explaining to my brother. Other words, if i kill you, Itachi will be live forever!,

mwhaha(to Itachi): No, this fight concern me, I have never listened you, so,?!
Kabuto: then you should warn you, I am not orochimaru, i am his sucessor, i know sharingan secrets. Even Mangenkyou sharingan will be

powerless!
Itachi, Sasuke:?!
Kabuto: Yes, if you use activate Mangenkyou sharingan, and looking at me, my body will start to exhale sleeping gas, which can paralyze MS
user. So If you use Amaterasu , you can't move, and gass make expand Amaterasu where gass is.I can escape from this, but you will be burned.
If you use Tsyukomii, then gass is accid which kill you in few seconds, so your genjutsu release me when you die, Am I wrong?!, Itachi, for
Susanno i have suprise

Sasuke: you are bluffing Kabuto
Itachi(shocked): It can't be?!

next chapter: Kabuto secret

No comments:

Post a Comment