Monday 6 February 2012

Naruto 573 Prediction:Uchiha Confrontation

Naruto 573 Prediction:Uchiha Confrontation

Tobi: You may defeat my beasts but you just exhausted yourself
Naruto: I'll defeat you (runs to Tobi)
Tobi: I still have a trump card... Rise!!
(Gedo Mazo rises and attacks Naruto)
Naruto: I can take care of you (tries to get into Rm)
Naruto: Why doesnt it work?
Kurama: Idiot! We need more time to get fused
Naruto: What!!
(Gedo Mazo is getting closer)
(Hachibi lariats Gedo mazo)
Bee: Come here bakayaro konoyaroo
(Scene switches to Madara vs Kages)
Mizukage: He is more powerful than i thought. If it goes bad i must use my secret technique
Raikage: He is coming again! I'm gonna deflect him
Madara: First, i'll take care of the slowest one
(Madara dodges Raikage)
(Tsunade tries to kick him but he dodges again)
Tsunade: He is going to Onoki
Mizukage: Tsucikage-dono behind!!
Onoki: !!
(Gaara catches Madara from his foot with his sand)
Onoki: That was close
Raikage: Grasp him Kazekage, Elbow Drop!!
Madara: Not good enough, Shinra Tensei!!
(Onoki and A thrown away)
Tsunade: What the hell was that? His technique is even more powerful than Pain's, Grandfather how did you defeat this bastard?
Madara: Now you are the next one
Mei: Back Off , Im gonna use my secret technique
(She put his hand to his right eye)
Mu:!!
(Meanwhile)
Itachi: Finally i have found you, Kabuto this madness is over now!
Kabuto: Kukuku so what? Are you going to seal me like how you did to Orochimaru-sama? You cant stop this techinique
Itachi: Unless...Mangekyou Sharingan
(Suddenly a body thrown away towards Itachi)
Kabuto: This is one of my Edo Tensei ninja
(Sasuke appears with his Susanoo)
Sasuke: Itachi!!! Nee-san how?!
Itachi: So you've come too Sasuke
Kabuto: (I have to make my move quick) Kuchiyose no jutsu!!
(Madara disappears)
Kages:!!...
KabutO: It is not over it just begins
(Madara appears in front of Uchiha Brothers!!!)
End..

No comments:

Post a Comment