Friday 10 February 2012

Naruto 574 RAW Prediction

Naruto  574 RAW Prediction

First page shows Sasuke looking back, with Sakura's Medical Team reflecting in his eyes as they're hasting to assist Naruto.

Sakura: *Sasuke!* - Everyone get ready, Sasuke's not an ordinary opponent!

The Medical Team enters a fighting stance

- Scene change to Naruto VS Tobi Fight -

Naruto: You're an arrogant one aren't you, 'nobody'! I will not give up, I'm going to save everyone, the biijus, the vilages, the whole Ninja World!
Tobi: You look as exhausted as one could ever be, you're done for.
Naruto: Try me!

Tobi & Naruto then charges towards each other, Tobi with his Fan ready for attack and Naruto with a Rasengan in his right hand.
Tobi swings at Naruto and hits him from the side right into his stomache, and a poof appears.

Tobi: A clone?

Momentairly after, the real Naruto appears behind him and strikes him with a Rasengan in the back.

Tobi: !!!
Naruto: Don't underestimate the power of Uzumaki or the Will of Fire!
Tobi: *It's just like what happened with Minato* - It will not happen again, Naruto.
Naruto: I told you, I just learned a lot of difficult names at once. Things have changed, and you're about to see how.
Tobi: Bring it!

- Inside Naruto's Mind -
Kurama:: Naruto, you cannot beat Tobi without the Bijuu Mode, the speed is neccessary to beat an opponent like him.
Naruto: I know, but we have run out of energy to pull it off again.
Kurama:: We just made partnership and you still underestimate the power of Kurama:?! We simply have to try to enter
the Bijuu Mode once more in order to get the synchronization perfect. Besides, you have now been entrusted by all of
the Bijuu brothers. We can do it.
Naruto: I'm sorry Kurama:. Let's do this!

But just as Naruto is about to enter Bijuu Mode, a sudden light appears within his mind. A person is standing there, facing away from Naruto.
Kurama: is sitting right next to the still-standing Naruto.

Naruto: Who are you?! Reveal yourself!
???: It's been a long time, Kurama:.
Naruto: *He knows the Kyuubi's Name?* - TURN AROUND!
Kurama: is looking strangely at the man standing in a cape with the rinnegan symbol.
The man turns around.
SO6P: Sorry to be intruding, but it seems I have finally been awakened in your mind, Naruto.
Naruto: How do you know my name!?
Kurama: shreds a tear in his eye: *Old man...*
Kurama:: Naruto, this is the SO6P, he is the creator of the Biijus. My mentor.. My father...
Naruto: ?!
SO6P: Heheh, it's great to see how you've grown, Kurama. I trust you have fulfilled what I wished for you
to do?
Kurama:: I'm sorry father, I have failed you. I could not fulfill what you entrusted me to do, this world is in chaos.
SO6P: Now now, Kurama. You have not failed me, by the looks of it you have actually more than succeeded with what I entrusted you.
Kurama:: ?
SO6P: When you made yourself the partner of Naruto, your Chakra melded, which means both of your Chakras now work as one. That being said,
if you remember, I sealed part of my chakra and part of my soul within you, Kurama. Thanks to your partnership, I have finally awakened to finish what I waited so long for.
Kurama:: *Thank you, old man...*
Naruto: What is it that you waited so long to do?
SO6P: Pass my will to a worthy ancestor.
Naruto: !?
SO6P: Yes, Naruto. You, an Uzumaki, is a worthy ancestor of the SO6P. You have taken up my goal to creating peace in this world, and you have never given up. You are the only one
that can bring about peace in this corrupted world. I have seen what this world has become through Kurama, and it's time to change what it is today.
Naruto: What does this mean?
SO6P: This means I will entrust you with everything I know and everything I ever wished to accomplish before my deathbed which I could not succeed with. Come 'ere, Naruto.

Naruto walks up to the SO6P and the SO6P places his hand on Narutos Shoulders as energy starts to flow between the both.
Naruto: This... Is... Amazing!!!
SO6P: I have now given you everything I know, my knowledge, my jutsus and all that I hold dear. I hope you can bring my children back together, as a family.
Naruto: Heheh, I will not fail you, old man!
Kurama:: *Naruto...*
SO6P: I trust you will help this child into doing what needs to be done, Kurama:. And please, apologize & forgive all your brothers, I never wanted it to end up like this.
You are a family and should always stay together, as you will one day all become one.
Kurama:: With the help of this child, we will succeed.

The SO6P disperse.

Kurama:: It's time to finish this madness Naruto, we need to save my family.
Naruto: I agree!

- Naruto & Kurama: once more enters Bijuu Mode -
Kurama:: Perfect Synchronization!
Naruto: Thank you, Kurama:. I believe in you!

- In The Real World-
Naruto now looks different again, his hair is as long as Jiraya's, he has a Fan of a weapon, and his cape is now completely filled with energy and the Rinnegan is printed on the back.
He also looks a few inches taller.

Tobi: *SO6P?! IMPOSSIBLE!* - What did you do?!
Naruto: Oh, this? Well, let's just say we had a little reunion.
Tobi: You bastard.. You will pay for this!
Tobi starts to float and starts to channel Chibaku Tensei.
Naruto is readying a counter-attack when suddenly a strange feeling occurs in the air once more.
Tobi: *Again?! What is that foul feeling?*
Naruto(Biiju mode-sensoring): *What was that? It feels like... Sasuke!!!*
Naruto(In mind): Kurama:, we must retreat for now, I cannot let this happen. Sasuke has entered the battlefield!
Kurama:(In mind): Let's go teach that punkass a lesson!
Tobi(As he starts to warp away): I will be back for you Naruto, soon.. Very, very, soon...

- Scene changes to Sasuke VS Sakura's Medical Team -

We see several Medical Ninjas and some regular Ninjas(assigned to protect the Med-Team) lying dead on the ground.

Sakura: -Panting, Hard Breathing- You.. Will pay.. For this... Sasuke!!
Sasuke: What can a pitiful weak ninja like you ever do to a reaper like me? Nothing. NOTHING!
Sasuke charges towards Sakura with a simple Raikiri in his hands
Sakura: *I guess this is it for me, sorry once again Naruto. Sorry I failed you, over and over again. I am sorry for everything...*
Just as the Raikiri is about to hit Sakura right-on, a Yellow Flash is seen and Sasuke is pushed into a mountain not far from the field.
Sakura: -Looks up- Naruto!! *What happened to you Naruto, you look so different, so grown up..*
Naruto: I'm sorry that I'm late, Sakura. I will never let him hurt you, not even for a second. Believe it!
Sasuke: *He looks so different, Hmpff..* So you've come, scaredycat.
Naruto: I'm giving you one last chance to surrender Sasuke. If you do not surrender, I will be forced to kill you.
Sasuke: I'd like to see you try!
Sasuke empowers himself with Susanoo defensive-style and makes his Amaterasu ready.
Naruto, in his Bijuu Mode, looks at Sasuke intensively with no blinking.
Sasuke then shoots his Amaterasu towards Naruto.
In the midst of a milisecond, Naruto is gone.
Sasuke: What?!
Naruto(Behind Sasuke): I'm a lot stronger, you know.
Sasuke(Shocked) slashes his Susanno's Sword behind him, aiming for Naruto.
Naruto once more blocks the attack and appears behind Sasuke again.
Sakura: *Naruto... I believe in you.*
Naruto: Sakura, take the survivors with you and go South from here, around 5KM, you will find Kakashi-Sensei. He needs you.
Sakura: But.. *I can't fail him again* Yes, I'll go!

Sakura leaves the battle whilst Naruto & Sasuke are just standing there looking at each other with deadly eyes.

Sasuke: You know, Naruto, you're not the only one that has come across new powers. Let me show you mine.
Naruto: ?!
Sasuke powers-up his new EMS, it looks similar to his old eyes only they're inverted, red-black black-red kind of way, as he uses his new power.
Sasuke: FEEL THE POWER OF A TRUE UCHIHA!
Naruto: What is happening? I can't tell a difference
When suddenly, Sasuke is nowhere to be seen. Naruto can't even sense him.
Sasuke then strikes a raikiri in Narutos back. Kurama: then reacts aggrevated and shoots out a Tailed-Chakra arm towards Sasuke but he's gone immediately.
Kurama:: *What?!*
Naruto: I think I understand your power.
Sasuke: There's noway a whimp like you could ever truly understand the true powers of an Uchiha.
Naruto: Heheh. What I meant is it does not matter what this weird power is nor its purpose. My eyes aren't that bad either. *KAI*
Sasuke: *What is that?*
Naruto is seen, with his new looks remaining, yet his eyes has changed. His eyes are now a mix between his own, Kurama:s and a star in the middle.
Naruto: You see, I met a certain somebody earlier, and he entrusted me with all his knowledge and all that he believes in.
Kurama:: *Go, Naruto!!*
Sasuke: Whatever those eyes are, they cannot be matched against an Uchiha!
???: So ignorant, Sasuke. It's time to retreat
Sasuke: *Tobi...* Get of my back, I'm not a pet for you to control. LEAVE OR I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF!
Tobi: Suit yourself.
Naruto: ...
Tobi warps away

Sasuke then, without a warning, decides to charge against Naruto. He uses his new Eye power to Slow time and charges a Radius-Raikiri whilst having a regular Raikiri in his hand, as he charges
towards Naruto. Naruto remains calm, and at the very last second he bursts out charka that is so heavy that the ground literally starts to cease to exist. Sasuke's body can't handle the constant
area of Chakra so he decides to attempt to burn the chakra up with Amaterasu.

The Amaterasu starts to eliberate the immense chakra coming from Naruto's body, and Naruto experiences pain. When he suddenly gets a flashback of how he was shouted at by Iruka when he was little..

Iruka(Mad like on fire!): NARUUUTTTTTOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Naruto(Starts to run): hahahah!

- Back to real -

Naruto: *Worth a try*...
He starts to speed around Sasuke at such a speed that Sasuke's eyes can't read his movements, or even see him at all. The Amaterasu then starts to disperse.
He then stands still, looking at Sasuke. When suddenly, Kurama: disturbs the fight.
Kurama:(In mind): Naruto... Use the knowledge given to you by the old man, it will surely help. You don't have to kill Sasuke, you can simply ruin him.
Naruto: What do you mean, Kurama:?
Kurama:: The Sage was known to be the best Sealing-Jutsu user that ever existed. He was even put as better than the Uzumaki clan themselves. Now you have the
knowledge of his jutsus as well as being an Uzumaki. Now YOU have the potentional to use these sealings.
Naruto: I see...

Naruto starts to use Ninjutsu-Signs, and Sasuke is just staring at him waiting for what's next.


- Scene Change to Kakashi Area -

We can see all the Ninja-Squads have arrived to the field.

Ninja A: *What happened here? The landscape is litteraly destroyed..*
Ninja B: *Uzumaki Naruto.. He surely is an interesting one..*

Kakashi: Thank you Sakura, I feel much better now. What happened to the rest of the Medical-Team?
Sakura: ... Sasuke appeared. He's now fighting Naruto alone 5KM North from here.
Everyone: ?!
Kakashi: So that's what Naruto and Tobi both ran of to..
Sakura: Most of my team got wiped out by Sasukes powers. He is not what he used to be, he's fallen so low.
Killer-Bee:: Madafaka', I owe that punk a beating!
Neji: We have to go assist Naruto, it's madness for him to fight Sasuke alone!
Lee: But Neji-san, don't you remember what Naruto told us after the Kage-Summit?

- Flashback to Naruto & the Ninjas after the Kage summit -

Naruto: I am the only one that can fight Sasuke right now. I will be the one to deal with him.

- Real Time -

Neji: Yes, I remember. But I can't let him do this, we all work as one. We are Shinobi and Sasuke has caused us all pain in the past.
We need to do this!
Kakashi: Neji, believe in Naruto. He is on a completely different level than us now. Only he can do what needs to be done. We need to go assist the Kage's with the Edo-Madara.
Everyone: Yes, Sir!
Hinata: *Naruto....*
Without notice, Killer-Bee has gone ahead. He's seen traveling towards Narutos location.

- Scene change to Naruto VS Sasuke -

Naruto: Sealing Jutsu: Sealing of the Titans!
Sasuke: *Sealing Jutsu? When did he learn Sealings?*
Naruto then shoots out a beam that looks like a liquid laser, which attatches itself to Sasuke and wraps around him.
Sasuke's Susanoo is not enough to block it, which he did not anticpiate.
Sasuke: NO! I CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN!
Naruto: This sealing jutsu will prevent you from ever using Ninjutsu ever again. Including eye techniques. It's similar to the one used by the
Third Hokage on Orochimaru, if you remember.
Sasuke: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Sasuke bursts into anger, and his Susanoo Evolves.
Kurama:: *NOWAY! He's undoing a sealing-jutsu created by SO6P?!*
Naruto: ...
Sasuke's Susanno now has a four layered defensive armor, with an Upgraded Arrow that fires 5 Arrows at a time, a Sword twice as large, and Susanoo's eyes now look like a Rinne/Shari-Gan mix, yet bright yellow.
He breaks out of the Sealing Technique.

Moments later, Killer-Bee: arrives to the scene.

Killer-Bee:: You faka, this time you'll burn!
Sasuke: You again...

???: Summoning Jutsu!
The Gedo Mazo appears. Tobi has come back.

Sasuke: *You bastard...* I told you to leave!
Tobi: We'll fight them together.
Sasuke: Hmpf.

Naruto: Bee, I know this is a lot to ask. But can you please take care of Sasuke for now, I need to finish bussines with Tobi.
Killer-Bee:: No problemo, madafaka, idiot! This punk owes me a real fight, yo!

Naruto positions himself infront of Tobi.

Tobi: You're different. Maybe this time you'll actually be able to scratch my Mask *laughs*.
Naruto: You're on.

Naruto starts to charge a Biiju-Dama Bomb with his hands out to form the bomb, when at the same time, he uses his little-finger on his left hand to summon a Kage Bunshin that immediately goes down
under the ground. (Same way Itachi uses Bunhsins)

The TBB is fired towards Tobi, and he goes intangible, the bomb goes through him and hits Gedo Mezo who doesn't even get pushed away.

Tobi: You never learn, do you?
Naruto: Heheh.
Tobi: ?

Naruto's clone suddenly appear beneath Tobi.

Naruto(Clone): Sealing Jutsu: Sealing of the Titans!
Tobi: *Rikudo?!?!*
Tobi is then put in an immoveable position. He tries to intangible himself but does not succeed.

Tobi: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
Sasuke and Killer-Bee: stop fighting for a brief second to see what's going on
Naruto: An old man taught me some Jutsus, heheh.
Tobi: *This is SO6P Sealing Jutsus.. How did he...*
Naruto: Now about that mask..
Naruto quickly dashes forward with a Rasengan combined with his own and Kurama:'s chakra. It's literally spiraling Blue/Red through the air. He hits Tobi right in his face/mask.
The mask cracks.

Naruto: So it is you...
Tobi: Well done, Kyuubi-Boy. As promised, if you break my mask, I'll tell you who I really am.
Naruto: You look exactly like him...
Tobi: Yes, I am Uchiha Madara. In the sense of looks & mind, anyway.
Naruto: How is this even possible?!
Tobi: *This is enough...* GEDO MAZO, GO!
The Gedo Mazo quickly sucks up the 8-Tails into himself, and Killer-Bee: drops down just as if he's about to die.
Naruto: *Shit!* Binding Jutsu: Binding of the Sage!
Tobi: *WHAT?!?!*

Chains like Kushina's/Tobi's chains used against Biijus shoot out from Narutos stomache and hold down the Gedo Mazo. There's literally thousands of chains to hold him down.

Tobi: STOP!
Naruto: Now... Spit them out, you ugly looking beast!
Tobi: Sasuke DO SOMETHING!!
Sasuke: This is your mess, not mine.
Sasuke disappears.
Naruto: ...

Gedo Mazo is screaming as if he's about to go on a rampage, and looks like he's about to puke, when he suddenly coughs out all of the 8 Bijuus, and they're all automatically sent into
Naruto's sealing on his belly. They're now a part of him.

Naruto: Jutsu of the Sage: Package-Rendan!
The Gedo Mazo is being sucked into a huge Ball which is sucking all the trees, mountains & living beings into the mass. Including Tobi. The ball is then sent up to the Moon, as the moon
grows bigger.

Tobi: NAAAAAAAARRRRUUUUTTTOOOOOO!!!!!
Naruto: I WILL BRING PEACE TO THIS WORLD! BELIEVE IT!

- Scene Changes to Edo-Madara VS Kages -

All the Squads have arrived to the scene.

Everyone(Squads/Kages/Edo's): *What was that?!*

Edo-Madara: *That was SO6P...* Time to end this.

Kages: -Panting- ...

Kakashi: ATTACK WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!

All of the Ninjas including the Kages start to attack the Edo-Madara. His Susanoo suddenly seems useless.

Edo-Madara: Enough.
He summons another meteor, only this time, it's twice as large as a 'normal' one.
Everyone starts to scream out of the heavily overwhelming power the meteor is giving.

Then out of nowhere, a huge mass of arrows is shot towards the meteor. The meteor cracks into millions of pieces.

Edo-Madara: *What?! Who has the power to do this?!"
???: Leave. They're mine.
Edo-Madara: You...

Tsunade: Sasuke!
Sakura: *Sasuke's here.. Does this mean..*
Kakashi: *Naruto.. Has failed?!*
Neji: Sasuke! Where's Naruto?!
Sasuke: Heh.
Neji: Bastard...

Edo-Madara: Who do you think you are, to bark in on my entertainment?
Sasuke: A true Uchiha!

- Scene changes to Kabuto -

Kabuto's playing on his chessboard of edo-tennses whilst licking his lips with his snakey-tounge, when a red-eyed figure approaches from the Shadows.

???: Enough playing, Kabuto.
Kabuto: I've been expecting you, Itachi! *I can't lose this*
Itachi: You're done for.
Itachi uses his Tsukuyomi and Kabuto is trapped within his mind enduring plenty of pain. Literally millions of swords are cutting him all over his body whilst Itachi is standing there.

Itachi: Undo the Edo-Tenseis.
Kabuto: NEVER!
Itachi: If you don't, I will tell Tobi exactly what you're after.
Kabuto: How would you know?
Itachi: Naruto, isn't it?
Kabuto: ?!
Itachi: It's obvious. I've known for a long time, he's the true predecessor of the Sage of the Six Paths. You want his power.
Kabuto: You bastard.
Itachi: I also know that if I convey this information to Tobi, you will be taken care of by him personally. I would take a hunch
in saying he would send his current 7 tailed beasts after you, and then he'd seal you within the Gedo Mazo itself.
Kabuto: *If I undo the edo-tenseis, I will also undo Itachi... That way I can re-summon Madara. It doesn't seem so bad..* - Fine, I'll do it. *KAI*

- Scene changes to Edo-Madara & Sasuke VS The Rest -

A coffin suddenly appears.

Edo-Madara: What? NOOO! This cannot be happening!
Sasuke: *Interesting...*
Everyone: *He's... Gone?!*
Edo-Madara: I'll get you for this... -Disappears-
Sasuke: Looks like the fun is all for me, kehehe.


- Scene changes to Kabuto VS Itachi -

Kabuto: *What the hell?!* - How are you still here, you should be dead again!
Itachi: You have a lot to learn Kabuto. Shishui's eye does not only release me from the Edo-Tensei control, it allows me
to control it myself. I will not die until I decide to undo the jutsu myself.
Kabuto: You bastard.
Itachi: Now DIE!
Itachi summons his Sealing Sword and slashes Kabuto in half. Kabuto is now sealed.

Itachi: *Now to find Naruto & Sasuke...*

Everyone enters a state of battle positions. Then, a voice is heard.

???: Stop, everyone. This is not your fight.
Sasuke: You again...

Naruto is seen ontop of the mountain a few feet away from Sasuke. Everyone is amazed of how different Naruto now looks, it's as if he's a completely new person.

Tsunade: *Is this really... Naruto?*
Sasuke: Enough of this. DIE KAGE OF THE LEAF!
Sasuke uses his Susanoo to shoot arrows at Tsunade, but Naruto steps in and blocks them. However...
Sasuke: You may be fast, but you're still too slow!
Three arrows are seen hit Tsunade in the chest. The arrows were inflamed with Amaterasu, she drops on the floor and starts disinigrate away.
Sakura: SENSEIII!!
Naruto: GRANDMA-TSUNADE! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS SASUKE!
Naruto then flashes towards Sasuke and grabs him by his neck, and uses his fathers Fujin-Teleportation Jutsu to get back to the previously used Battlefield of Naruto VS Tobi&T-Beasts.

Sasuke: So.. It's finally time. No more interuptions, no more pigs in the way. Let's do this.
Naruto: Let's.

Sasuke starts to rapidly shoot arrows at Naruto but with his surprisingly amazing speed he dodges them all. Then, they get into a Taijutsu-fight where yet again Naruto's speed
is an advantage as he blocks most of Sasuke's hits. Sasuke then finally lands a right-sided kick to Naruto's face, he's knocked away.

Naruto: Impressive Taijutsu, Sasuke.
Sasuke: Shut up. It's time I show you my true powers.

Sasuke's eyes changes. It's the Rinnegan.

Naruto: *What, Rinnegan?!*
Sasuke: Come at me!
Naruto starts to charge a TBB, and just as it's about to fire, Sasuke starts to levitate.

Naruto: Tailed-Beast Bomb!
Sasuke: Shinra Tensei!

The Tailed-Beast Bomb is reflected and simply ceases to exist.

Naruto: Impressive Rinnegan, it's much stronger than the one Pain and Tobi had.
Sasuke: Tobi.. What did you do to him?
Naruto: I sent him up to the moon, where he belongs.
Sasuke: *?!* You might have managed to beat that tosser, but not me!

Sasuke starts to channel a Chibaku Tensei, which is so strong it starts to pull out the ground and landscape in a whole 1km radius. Naruto starts to worry.

Naruto: *If this jutsu succeeds there is noway this land can ever be rebuilt, and it may cause an explosive big enough to destroy all life within a 20KM Radius..*
Kurama:: Naruto, listen carefully. Do you remember when you met Pain and had your talk, you were using a little bit of my Chakra as well as Sage Chakra. That way you
were able to withstand his insane chakra network control even from point blank.
Naruto: Yes, I remember, what are you getting at?
Kurama:: Pff dumb as always. Now that we're partners, my chakra network no longer disrupts the Sage Energy that you absorb. Combine the two and what do you get? A toad-fox of powerness!
Naruto: Since when did you pull jokes.. OK let's try this Kurama:!
Kurama:: Combine the chakras and use another Tailed-Beast Bomb, and aim for the center-mass!

Naruto starts to channel Sage energy, and next to immediately, his eyes are seen from a completely different perspective. He's got the Blue Eyes combined with Kurama:'s RedEyed Black stripe
and the Sage Mode eyes all in one. They are never-before seen eyes in the history of the Ninja World. He starts to charge another Tailed-Beast Bomb.

Sasuke's Chibaku Tensei is next to ready and so is Naruto's new-improved Tailed-Beast Bomb.

Naruto: FIRE!
Sasuke: *He looks different... It doesn't matter* Chibaku Tensei-Explode!

There is a huge explosion. The explosion covers the majority of the landscape as well as the sky. The clouds all disappear as if they were never there in the first place. The explosion
even covers the moon from line of sight.

The Chibaku-Tensei was destroyed.

Sasuke and Naruto are both -Panting- on the floor, completely exhausted and almost out of Chakra. Sasuke starts to make a Chidori as Naruto starts to make his Rasengan. They charge at each other.

CLASH! Another explosion occurs and they're both pushed back onto the ground. There's no sign of breathing from any of them. They're both dead, just as Naruto had foretold.

Moments later, we see Kakashi and Sakura arriving at the incident and they spot Naruto laying on the ground. They rush over to him to aid him in anyway they can.

Sakura: Naruto WAKE UP! COME ON NARUTO DON'T GIVE UP!
Kakashi: *Are we too late?*
Sakura: I can't...
Kakashi: ...
???: But I can.
Sakura/Kakashi: ?!
A figure is shown in a shadow not far away.
Kakashi: Itachi... If you're here for Sasuke you're already to late.
Itachi: Don't be redicilous Kakashi. I'm here to do what I've promised to do.
Kakashi: Wait, Kabuto undid the Edo-Tenseis since Madara disappeared. How are you still alive?
Itachi: No time to explain. Let me look at Naruto.
Itachi is looking at Naruto and then starts wavering signs.
Sakura: *Huh?*
Kakashi: What are you doing?
Itachi: The Edo-Tensei can give life just as much as it can take it. I trust Naruto to be the bringer of peace, the real Sage of the Six Paths, the brother I could never be, and the Hokage
the Leaf Village never got to see. I will give him my life-span from Edo-Tensei, which is infinite. I trust you will convey these words to him?
Kakashi: I will...

Moments later, Itachi is seen fading away as an Edo-Tensei would. And a sudden cough is heard.

Sakura/Kakashi: NARUTO!
Naruto: cough..he..cough...hey sakura.. cough.. sensei..
Sakura starts to heal Naruto. As Kakashi starts to explain.

Kakashi: Naruto.. You have succeeded. You ended the war, you brought peace to the world. Itachi revived you, he gave you his lifespan. He wished for me to tell you that he believes in you
to bring peace to this world, and to never give up.
Naruto: Heh, I won't.

- Scene changes to the Kages & the Ninjas -

Everyone is trying to help one another, Hinata and Shizune are moaning over Tsunade's death, when a Ninja out of nowhere shouts:

Ninja C: Look! Over there, on the mountain top!

It's Naruto with Kakashi and Sakura.
Everyone: ALL HAIL UZUMAKI NARUTO!
Naruto: Keheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment