Thursday 9 February 2012

Naruto 574 Another prediction

Naruto 574 Another prediction

Tobi: "OK Naruto, you have my attention, tell me about their names"

Naruto: "I'm not telling you sh*t, why don't you ask them yourself"

Tobi: ("ask them yourself, what is he talking about)
"You bastard, no more games, I'm ending you myself"

Naruto: "Hehehe"

Kakashi: (to Guy) "he has really got to him"

*Scene switches to Madara and the kages*

Madara: "what was that I just felt, the kyuubi, no, that was more power than I felt coming from it before"

*Tsunade jumps up and about to smash Madara's face*

Onoki: "You really need to focus on matters at hand you ignorant fu*k"

*Madara manages to dodge but is clipped on his shoulder, but still manages to send Tsunade flying*

Madara: *holding his shoulder* "such power, that was very close, I better end you f*ckers first"

*scene switches to Sasuke and 30 ninjas*

Ninja A: "everybody stop, that's Sasuke Uchiha, what is he doing here"

Ninja B: "He is a criminal, lets capture him"

Sasuke: "Really, and how do you plan on doing that"

Ninja A: "Don't get too cocky brat, how do you plan on challenging all of us on your own"

Sasuke: "Challenge? really" *smerks*

*Opens his left eye keeping his right closed*

Ninja A: "What the ..., Genjutsu, from looking into his eye, just like Itachi, does that mean... need to report back to H.Q but we can't break free, this is not good..."

*Sasuke slowly walks over to the band of ninja who are all frozen*

*Blood splatters as he annihilates the ninja*

Sasuke: "that was dull, tsukuyomi just makes things to easy, I guess I'll avoid using it and have some fun"

*Scene switches to Neji, lee and other ninja*

Neji: "That's Sasuke, I can see him with my Byakugan"

Lee: "What, Sasuke what is he doing"

Neji: "I can also see piles of bodies sliced up, that must have been him. Lee, let the other ninja catch up to Naruto we're going to Sasuke"

Tenten "I'm coming too"

Together: "let's go"

*All three land and confront Sasuke*

Sasuke: "Well, isn't this a nice surprise. Lee, I never got you back for that beating you once gave me and Neji, I've wanted to kick you ass from the moment I saw you"

Neji: "We don't want to fight you"

Sasuke: "too bad, because I want to kill you!"

*charges forward swinging his sword at Tenten*

*Neji manages to deflect the blade with a kunai and Lee moves Tenten out the way*

Neji: "You don't want to hear my words, fine, lets do this"

*Neji vs Sasuke*

No comments:

Post a Comment