Sunday 19 February 2012

Naruto 575 prediction: Light in the Darkness

Naruto 575 prediction: Light in the Darkness

Zetsu: The next time you open your eyes, you'll be seeing a whole new world...things are getting really fun!

Sasuke looks at the landscape, and all he sees are dismal surroundings.

Sasuke: Nothing has changed...it's still the same old world that—

Sasuke senses something, and immediately assumes an alert demeanor. He once again draws his sword, and waits for several moments. After seeing he reacted to nothing, he continues walking.

Sasuke: If Madara declared war on all five nations...I should be reaching one of the battlefields soon...

The scene switches to Suigetsu and Jugo.

Suigetsu: Orochimaru was always a mysterious man...but I didn't think he knew this much. What's in here could revolutionize the world...

Jugo: I think you're overreacting. The scroll can't possibly decide the fate of this war. We haven't even seen the battlefields yet, and we don't know anything about the opposing factions.

Suigetsu: Orochimaru, you snake...what were you really planning to do with all of us?

The scene switches to Naruto's battle against Tobi.

Naruto: It's over, Tobi. You've gotten this far, but I certainly won't let you go any further!

Tobi: You're still naive. You can't see the bigger picture here, and that's why you're going to lose. Our battle means nothing.

Naruto: That couldn't be further from the truth! This battle means everything, and it's the one where I'm going to defeat you!

Tobi: You shouldn't have left your comrades unprotected. They are going to pay the price.

Naruto is not fazed by Tobi's words. His mind is made up.

The scene switches to Kabuto.

Kabuto: This is simply wonderful...he's taking care of the entire Alliance for me. I could have fought this war with just him alone...

Suddenly, Kabuto notices a bird land on his chessboard. It looks directly at him, and he responds by returning his own glare. Kabuto then finds his very body melting.

However, just before his entire physical existence disintegrates, he appears again, completely unscathed. He is smirking.

Kabuto: You were always one for indirect fighting, weren't you...Itachi?

He gets no response. Instead, several flaming kunai fly towards his neck. Kabuto does not turn; just as the kunai make contact, a snake emerges from the ground and receives the blows.

Kabuto: Clever trick with the clone...but I'd like to tell you here and now that nothing you do will have an effect on me. I won't be as reckless as Orochimaru.

Itachi emerges from the shadows. His Sharingan are trained on Kabuto, his eyes narrowed.

Itachi: And why is that? There are many things you have yet to learn about the Sharingan, Kabuto. To think that it would be you all along...

Kabuto: That's a rather arrogant statement to make, don't you think? I know everything about your eyes...as I told you, I'm not going to be as foolish as Orochimaru. If you try to fight me, you will lose. I guarantee it. Besides, I would have expected some more credit for my work...it's not often that you have someone like Uchiha Madara in your arsenal as a personal pawn.

Itachi: !!

Kabuto (smirking): That face...don't tell me you didn't know. Itachi, Itachi, Itachi...what a fatal miscalculation on your part. And I thought you were special. It turns out you're just as ordinary as the rest.

Itachi (troubled): How can this be? I made sure of it so many times...he knew everything there was to know, information only a founding father of the village could possibly be aware of. Besides, he even...was I really fooled so badly?

Flashback

A younger Itachi walks through the forest. Instead of being calmed and comforted by the peaceful wilderness, his face is pensive, and he is showing a slight amount of fear.

Itachi: Just a few more steps...

He stops. Looking in all directions, that feeling of foreboding rises within him again.

Itachi: I know you're here! Show yourself!

The sound of footsteps can be heard. They are heavy, and seem to leave their imprint with each movement forward.

Unidentified: I must congratulate you. You're the only person who's successfully discovered my presence. It seems that even being nonexistent isn't enough anymore.

Itachi: Who are you?

The figure comes out of hiding and stands directly in front of Itachi. He is wearing a mask, and has long, flowing hair.

Unidentified: Who do you think?

The individual's mask has one eye hole, and it features a series of lines that look like tails. Itachi, however, looks into the eye hole and sees a Sharingan.

Itachi: !!...You...Uchiha?

Unidentified: That would be correct. Not just any Uchiha, though...I am Madara. You might have heard about me in passing reference; I am only the co-founder of this village, after all.

Itachi: !!...Uchiha...Madara? You could have chosen someone more likely to impersonate, because I don't trust you at all. That mask doesn't exactly help your case, either.

Tobi/"Madara": They all ask for proof. So I suppose I'll have to go through this one more time...

Just as Tobi reaches for his mask, Itachi stops him.

Itachi: Wait...there's no need to do that. I trust you.

Itachi (thinking): What...the hell was that? He was building up chakra for some kind of technique. He wanted me to do that. Whoever this guy is, he's nothing ordinary. From the looks of it, he does appear to be Madara. But...

Tobi (thinking): Clever boy. It looks like I'm going to have my hands full with this one.

Itachi: You are indeed Uchiha Madara. And I know that you have a grudge against Konoha and the Uchiha...using that hatred, I think we can come to an agreement here. I am going to wipe out the Uchiha clan; I hate them just as much as you do, and want to erase their bloody legacy forever.

Tobi (smiling): Is that so?

Kabuto: As we speak, he's fighting the Five Kage. And according to the information I'm receiving from my proxy, he is about to win.

Itachi: This is bad...I have to end Edo Tensei as fast as possible. With Madara, there are no limits. He will just keep killing.

Itachi quickly modulates to the Mangekyou Sharingan.

Kabuto: Getting serious already, are we? Know that your Mangekyou Sharingan is long outdated...there's a new power out there, one that can help me accomplish anything I want.

Another figure calls from the shadows.

Unidentified: That power rests with me, doesn't it?

Both Kabuto and Itachi focus on the person in the darkness. Itachi's eyes widen, for it is none other than...

Sasuke: This is perfect. The two of you will be the perfect target practice for my new eyes. I finally understand the "new world" these eyes grant. A world where you kill anything and everything in sight.

END

No comments:

Post a Comment