Wednesday 22 February 2012

Naruto 576 Prediction:An otherwise impossible meeting

Naruto 576 Prediction:An otherwise impossible meeting

(Itachi turns to face Sasuke and their eyes lock, Itachi lands on a branch, and flips off, landing on the ground, standing face to face with his younger brother, separated by only a few meters.)

Sasuke: “This, this can’t be true! Could it be a side effect of the eyes? Yeah, ha, ha, that must be it!” (Sasuke is frantic.)

Itachi: “Calm yourself, what you see before you is not an illusion, more like a savage curse turned blessed.”

(Sasuke sheathes his sword. He walks closer to Itachi.)

Sasuke: “I saw you die before my own eyes… I, uh… No, I won’t believe it. AHHHH!” (Sasuke withdraws his sword, goes into a slashing stance, and rushes at Itachi. Itachi quickly takes out a kunai and parries Sasuke’s blade, throwing Sasuke off balance. Using his superb timing, Itachi uses his off hand to thump Sasuke’s forehead with his fingers. This slightly stuns Sasuke as well as leaving a read imprint on his forehead.)

Itachi: “That real enough for you? (Sasuke sheathes his sword and cracks a small grin.)

Sasuke: “Yeah, yeah, it’s definitely you alright. So tell me this, how is all this possible?”

Itachi: “There’s a war being waged. Likely the man that calls himself Madara is facing the shinobi nations.”

Sasuke: “I thought as much, but that doesn’t change why you’re alive.”

Itachi: “I’m dead, Sasuke…”

Sasuke: “Stop dicking around with me!”

Itachi: “Are you familiar with Edo Tensei no jutsu?”

Sasuke: “I’ve heard whispers when I was under Orochimaru’s tutelage. Kabuto and that mad man were referencing such- don’t tell me…”

Itachi: “Correct. It’s assumed that Madara acquired such a power or is relying on someone who is using it for him. I was among many ninja used as tools against Madara’s enemies.”

Sasuke: “So you’re a puppet. A defiling of my brother, I should strike you where you stand!” (Itachi shakes his head.)

Itachi: Can you even reason properly, anymore? Though, I suppose I’m partly to blame.”

Sasuke: “Why are you toying with me? What does Madara want from me!? I knew that deal we made had strings attached. I’ll end that fool after I through with you!”

Itachi: “I broke free from this jutsu’ restraints.”

Sasuke: “What!? Conveniences such as that don’t exist in this world! Stop trying to control me, MADARA!”(Sasuke’s eyes go PMS, his left eye drips blood as Itachi’s body is engulfed in black flames. Itachi is behind Sasuke and prepares to stab him in the back with a kunai, however, several rib cages circles Sasuke’s body, defending him against the attack.)

Itachi: “Impressive…”

Sasuke: “Your skills are the same as his, but you’re just a tool of someone’s will.”

Itachi: “And what are you, Sasuke!”

Sasuke: “GO TO HELL!” (As Sasuke turns around, he withdraws his katana and attempts to slash through Itachi with a reverse horizontal slash, however Itachi backs away and tosses an exploding kunai near Sasuke’s feet. The gap underneath the incomplete Susano-o forces Sasuke to retreat before the explosion ignites. As the smoke clears, Sasuke and Itachi rush to about 10 feet of each other.)

Itachi: “You can make this easy, or difficult, Sasuke. Just listen to me!”

Sasuke: “If you’re really Itachi, you’d force me to listen…”

Itachi: “Have it your way, Sasuke.”

(Sasuke goes full Susano-o, forcing Itachi to do the same. Sasuke distances himself and fires off several arrows, all from different spots. Itachi quickly uses his Yata Shield to block each and every arrow. Sasuke rushes in using two arms on one dark, flaming, chakra pole for a stronger swing. Sasuke downward slashes near Itachi’s Susano-o’s neck, prompting Itachi to raise his shield, blocking the attack.

In a split second, the remaining arms on Sasuke’s Susano-o pierce through Itachi’s Susano-o slightly, with dark, flaming chakra poles in each hand. The poles don’t go all the way through; Itachi uses this opportunity to stab Sasuke’s Susano-o with the sword of sealing. In an instant, Sasuke’s Susano-o is distorting and being absorbed into the orb.”

Sasuke: “What the hell are you doing? My chakra is!”

Itachi: “Now, Sasuke, I would like to have a word with you.”

Next Time: Itachi’s message.

No comments:

Post a Comment