Friday 17 February 2012

Naruto 575 Prediction:TESTAMENT !!

Naruto 575 Prediction: TESTAMENT !!

[Loyalty has many forms]

Scene shows Suigetsu standing outside Orochimaru hideout while Juugo is standing behind Suigetsu removing dust on him.

Suigetsu : How long are you gonna do that ?

Juugo : ..!!

Suigetsu : Man, you became a real pain to me recently, ya know?

Juugo : Who do you think you are? If not for Sasuke, I would have killed you already.

Suigetsu : Like you can.

Juugo : What is that?

Suigetsu : Anyway, I got my hands on something that will really amuse Sasuke because of that idiotic punch of yours.

Suigetsu remembering about another closet inside that hideout.

Suigetsu : (whispering) Thanks to that, I got myself some things that are very interesting. With this, it might be --

Juugo : What are you doing? Talking to yourself?

Suigetsu : Nothing! Anyway, if we find Karin first that's fine, otherwise we have to head to where Sasuke headed to.

Juugo : Do you know where Sasuke is?

Suigetsu : Idiot! How the hell will I know?

Juugo : Then

Suigetsu : You really don't know anything about Sasuke. I don't know where he is. But--

Suigetsu : (With a evil look on his face and grinning) But I do know where he will be headed. That is --

Scene switches to Sasuke walking towards some hills.

Sasuke : (thinking about Naruto) Naruto, I did promise you that I will settle things with you first. But--

A flashback of Danzo and the elders is shown

Sasuke : (Thinking about elders) There are still two left of those who I can't stand living. Before fighting you for destroying Konoha. I shall wipe those old bugs first.

Sasuke starts running towards the hills.

Sasuke : Time to head to--

Scene switches to Suigetsu.

Suigetsu : I do know where he is headed to. KONOHA.

Scene switches to Konoha prison where guards are running here and there.

Shinobi A : Did you find her?

Shinobi B : No sir! It seems she have escaped.

Shinobi A : (Looking at the tool kit left behind) Damn! How careless, I never thought that she hid tools behind that photo. To top it off, that acting too..

Scene switches to a street at the borders of Konoha.

Moegi : Konohamaru! We really shouldn't be doing this.

Udon : Yes yes! You should listen to Iruka sensei, Konohamaru.

Konohamaru : What are you afraid of? If you don't know the pain, you will never grow up. If you don't want to cpme, then I will go by myself. To where Naruto niichan is.

Listening to their conversation is karin.

Karin : This village really is warm and kind. But I should head to where Sasuke is. He still might be at that Akatsuki hideout. First I will try checking it out.

Scene switches to Sasuke. Sasuke stops after sensing something.

Sasuke : This chakra...

Itachi : Long time no see--Sasuke.

Sasuke : Nii san.

Itachi : Though, it feels like very recently to me.

Sasuke : Why are you here?

Itachi : Why? That's a strange question. I thought you will ask me, How are you here?

Sasuke : I fairly know the situation right now about the war. Kabuto summoned you, right?

Itachi : So it's Kabuto, huh. You seem to have different eyes, Sasuke.

Sasuke : You don't know who summoned you.

Itachi : You are not even considering my remark. You've changed, Sasuke. I wanted to stop this Edo Tensei, but it seems I have to do this.

Sasuke : What are you talking about?

Itachi : Nothing! To be honest I thought you will inherit my will and head to konoha. I left you Mangekyou as a testament of my love. Why did you become like this?

Sasuke : I don't care about those petty little things. I am an avenger.

Itachi : Then I have to stop you, now that I'm here.

Sasuke : How do you expect to stop me while you can't even control yourself.

Itachi : Rest assured, I have broken free of his control and now I'M FREE.

Sasuke unleashes his EMS while Itachi unleashes his Mangekyou.

[They Clash Again]

No comments:

Post a Comment