Thursday 16 February 2012

Naruto 576 Prediction:The Unexpected Warrior

Naruto 576 Prediction:The Unexpected Warrior

Sasuke, "What are you saying?! I don't believe you!"

Hinata, " I know you are trying Genjutsu it has. I effect on me. Now face me in hand to hand stand up to your opponent instead of fitting from far away!"

Sasuke, grasps his sword tight and charges towards her using his part I speed against Gaara, "you will die!"
Link
Neji takes position beside her, " allow me to assist you in this I am sworn to protect the members of the main house."

Hinata, " no need, I need you to go defend against the one coming from the south of us."

Neji, {south?}

As Sasuke swings his sword at Hinata, she catches it and we see *her chakra co Ed her hands as she breaks the blade.

Itachi arrives in time to see this.

Neji, "not him. As one of those living dead, be will be more dangerous than alive by far!"

Itachi, "you are Neji, and the female that just bested my brother is Hinata. Mangekyo Sharinghan"

He looks at the two fight as Neji is standing firm in his path.

Hinata strikes him several times, "you rely on that doujutsu to give you the power to defeat everyone I your path. Your clan has told themselves they are the direct descendants of the Rikudou Senin, and the Senin are the other."

Sasuke jumping back holding his arm and throwing his sword to the side.*
"I have no idea what your talking about! ( he sees Itachi) what kinda trick is this, your eyes have genjutsu as well?!"

Is Itachi says nothing just looks on.

Hinata, " he is an undead pawn of this war controlled by your associate, Madara Uchiha. He is not of my doing. Techque othe hidden hands!"

She makes movements as if he is I front of her directly.
Sasuke is being pummeled with ever motion of her hands.

"enough, fireball jutsu:birds of prey!"

Suddenly a swarm of various predatory birds in flames head towards her.

Neji, " do not force me to defeat you, I will not go easy on you even though your actions are not your own. You were a criminal *score your death."

Itachi, "but my actions are my own."

Neji's eyes get big.*

"Byakugan jutsu: nature affinity release!"

She does a few clips backward then, "water style: Lioness hunts!"

A huge lioness of water erupts from the moisture in the air and from erupting spouts underground.

The cat attacks and extinguishes each bird and heads for Sasuke. Sasuke prepares but it vaporizes just before contact.

Hinata, {okay I have trained with these eyes in sweet with father for months he said defending against an Uchiha will seem natural and easy at first, but to remember we never train with the purpose of defeating them only containing, after all the are....*

" the lost branch. Sasuke Uchiha!"

Sasuke. "what are you bainf about now?"

Itachi, "she knows, very impressive. She is highly skilled and must be the chosen successor to have that knowledge. You do realize between the two of you the future of the Hyuuga rests ?"*

Itachi steps forward then Neji steps forward, " I will pass when I feel it is needed. I am not here to hurt any Konoha *ninja or any other Alliance is it?"

Hinata, "the Uchiha clan was started after a group of our clan unlocked the sharingan and were possessed with darkness. Many things happened, bad things. That is when so many things were put in place to prevent the main and branch house from following that path. It was the main house, branch, & warrior house."

Itachi, "it is time."

He looks at Neji and he begins to. Lose his eyes and fall.

Hinata, {he is about to make his move, he is desperate and careless. If I am not careful instincts will guide my hand to be joint marks. I must hold back, here he comes!"

Sasuke, "Chidori waves!l"

Waves of electricity head towards her and she evades them *y jumping high.

"Sasuke , "I'm not done yet! Kirin storm!"

A wide blast of lightning is. Coming down with two more coming just behind it.*

Hinata, {oh no!}

As Neji falls a blast of huge power destroys the battlefield.
Smoke is *covering the area where Hinata was, a shadow appears.

Sasuke, " no, it is you, no! How could that. Bastard do this?!"

It is itachi's Susan'oo with Hinata inside the main body with him and Neji begin covered by a hand.

Itachi, "you must choose now brother, bliss or anguish? Life or destruction."

Sasuke, " what are you saying?!"

Itachi, "What you decide now decides the future of our clan."

NEXT: "decisions"

No comments:

Post a Comment