Wednesday 8 February 2012

Naruto 574 Prediction: Reignfall

Naruto 574 Prediction: Reignfall

Tobdara stands atop the statue, while Naruto and the others stand across from them as the rain slightly increases.*

Naruto {this rain has given me an idea, you up for it Kurama?}

Kurama, {as always I follow you lead, except now it is because I choose it, you need not tell me seperatly as our connection increases I know what you think and feel soon as you do, let's go!}

Naruto, "Kakashi sensei, you should be healed you and Guy Sensei, I have a plan I need you to partner with Uncle Bee."
*
Suddenly a Shadow clone appears

Naruto, "?!"{I didn't even...}

Tobdara, (no hand sign?!)

Kurama: {you don't need hand signs with our connection, what u do in here effects you out there.}

Guy, { did he just shadow clone without a sign or was it that fast?!}

The shadow clone goes over to Guy, "let's go Sensei, I'll fill u in!"

They both depart.

Kakashi, "well it's you and me , Benaku- San."

Hachibi, {how does he know your true name? What have you kept secret from me?"
*
We see Raikage, {so they are fighting side bu side. Interesting, how will that turn out I wonder.}

Naruto, "you ready for this to be over now, nobody?!"

Tobi is looking down, "over, why do you think it is over?"

Naruto, "well if your nobody then you don't exist which means I am wasting my time here, I don't like wasting my time!"

He starts running toward *Tobdara then suddenly clones appear.
"everywhere shuriken!

They all surround him and throw their kunai.

Tobdara, pathetic, you must be spent from using the fox like u did. This will do nothing."

He phases and all the uncountable kunai pass through him from all directions.*

"leaf hurricane!"*

Barely misses as he jumps back, " he is t as dumb as he looks. He is watching my feet avoiding contact with my sharinghan. Plus he is using taijutsu. "

From the side comes *cone with, "rasengan!";

"please, all mighty push!"the clone is sent flying back and dispersing.

Suddenly, " aww yeah think you so cool, you just got played fool!"

Tobdara turning his head, "what?"

Bee has a straw in his mouth spitting an electrified stream of black liquid. It makes direct contact with ....

"my eye, dammit. The rinnengan!"

Belittle his head slightly we see the black glob sizzling over the rinnengan, perhaps melting it.

Naruto from no where in sage mode, " now Kakashi sensei, together!"

"summing jutsu!"

Chief toad appears with a pack of k-9.

Kakashi, soaking too soft to hear, "....."

Hounds; "rufff. Right!"

They bolt immediately.

Nary to jumps on boss toads head, "hey Boss Toad! Sorry to call u to battle and not to hang out, been kinda busy lately!"

B. Toad, " don't mention it and I'm not *your Boss, your a master Sage now and my superior, your next in line to replace the old man you know?"*

Narurto, "huh?"

Tobdara, " I am not helpless!"

He begins to for the warp hole then.*

" frog song sound genjutsu"

It is a Naruto Clone in Sage mode doing the from song directed at Tobi.

Naruto, " I figure if your *or focused you can't do that"*

Kakashi , "it is done Naruto!"*

We see the entire area that was leveled by thus bijuu,the dogs dug several circles using Tobi's location as the center.*

Boss Toad, "of I see"

He leaps in the air, " water bullets!"

After it is done, "thank you friends now get out of here you have done well. From here on we take*the risks of this war!"

In another location we see.

"Sakura get down!"

We see a med ninja with his hands glowing with chakra swing at a Zetsu, cutting off its arms then kicking it.

Sakura rolls out of the way and picks up a huge chunk of the ground and squashes he Zetsu.

"thanks" { I guess this war is got this guy forgetting all about his crush on me, good we all must stay focused!}

Suddenly a flock of hawk shaped lightening creatures attack, swarming over all the alliance and Zetsu.*

Sakura smashes the ground creating a crater, as she takes shelter.

"those look like hawks made from Kakashi Sensei Chidori! But he is at the front with Naruto, only one other person uses that jutsu."

Suddenly Sasuke is standing behind her out side of the crater.*
*
"Sasuke, are you part of this? Are you really with Madara and trying to take over all the villages and countries?! Have you fell that low?!"

He jut stares at her.

She leaps out of the crater and flips over him landing behind him, he doesn't turn around.

"answer me, my love for you will not stop me from doing what is right! Not this time!"

He turns head towards her, "Love?"

Back to the fight.

We see that Tobi is in the center of a giant Rinnengan shaped prison of sorts. The circles are see crevasses filled with chidori charged water and the surfaces are all laced with thin wind chakra charged wire that also have exploding tags on them. The area is many yards in size.

Tobi sends the statue back with a reverse summon.*

"I see well, isn't this a surprise. Somehow you have set me in a trap that I cannot walk thru. Tell me how did you know I had a limit on phasing my body?"

Naruto, "my father beat you, if u could stay that way no matter how fast he was he wouldn't been able to touch you. Besides, every jutsu has a weakness."

He few Rikudo mode again with a close up of his eyes and Tobi reaching for his fan.

"what?"

His eyes look away for a moment.

"You..."

The field explodes as Tobi swings his fan the entire area is a chain reaction flowing out from the center then. Ack again.

We see Sakura's eyes with Sasuke reflection in them.

{too fast...} she closes her eyes.

Sasuke is in susan'oo swinging the flame sword at her.

"I don't need your love!"

As the sword comes down.

A huge roar occurs *with tremendous force causing the manifested warrior to block with all arms and is still pushed back enough to leave drag marks in the ground. Out I reflex Sasuke shields his face, when he looks he sees,*

"Naruto, you have grown I didn't see you coming much less how you managed to move he so far away and push me back in a mere second."

Sakura is seen with Kakashi and Guy at an unknown location.

Naruto, " are you still seeking vengeance? Cause it seems to me you were gonna kill someone that had nothing to do with your clans slaughter. Are you just evil now?"

Sasuke, " she was annoying I am cutng all ties."

Naruto, "then start with ours!"

He disappears.

Sasuke is moving his eyes searching for him, "you cannot get thru my defense I will kill you. No matter how fast you have become, loser!"*

Suddenly Naruto is upper cutting him, Sasuke's surprise, as he lands yards away he gets up and cancels Susan'oo. He glares I the previous direction with his EMS.

Naruto gets there a few feet away in his Rikudo aura. BUt withou the fox cloak, "I more talking"

Sasuke, 0 out time you shut up.... and fight me!"

They are running towards each other.

The long awaited battle.

Next: *"the Brothers Grim"

No comments:

Post a Comment