Monday 13 February 2012

Naruto 574 prediction: Desperate Measures

Naruto 574 prediction: Desperate Measures


Tobi: I'll tell you what Naruto, since you seem so eager to not give up - if you can last the next 5 minutes I will take my mask off for you. Sounds good?

Naruto: (panting) Oh? Resorting to cheap tactics? I meant what I said Tobi.

*closeup*: I'm going to rip that damn thing right off your face. *poof*

Tobi: ?!

Behind Tobi is Naruto in his final beast form from the last few chapters, but without the giant Kurama auroa running up to Tobi with both arms extended and chakra orbs surrounding his hands

Naruto: tailed... beast ball!!!

Tobi: What?!

Naruto shoots a giant tailed beast ball at Tobi, Tobi is shocked, reaches for his fan...

Tobi: (thinking) damn, no time for that...too dense to slip through and too big to absorb... must use

*explosion*

Naruto looks concerned and turns around, Tobi is behind him with no Sharingan...

Tobi: I can not believe that you made me use Izanagi... you bastard...

Kakashi: My sharingan can't pick up some of his chakra... I think that he just destroyed his own sharingan just to survive that jutsu. Good going Naruto!!

Tobi takes out his fan, in one hand and his other arm turns into a giant lazer cannon. He aims it at Naruto and it fires, which Naruto dodges.

Tobi: he's fast, but predictable...

Tobi spins around waves the fan in an upward motion, sending naruto into the air. His other arm is normal now

Naruto goes flying, Kakashi charges at Tobi.

Kakashi: Now's my chance to get him while he can't become intangible.

Kakashi gets ready to raikiri Tobi when Tobi uses his fan again to send himself flying towards Naruto. He jumps a top the fan to help him glide towards Naruto. Just as Naruto begins to descend downard, Tobi pulls off his glove to reveal another sharingan in the palm of his hand, he uses it to quickly warp naruto into his pocket dimension in midair and then warps himself before he lands.

Kakashi: Dammit, NARUTO!!!

Guy: Where... did they go? Does this mean we lost?

Kakashi punches the ground.

Bee: No... It's not over yet guys that big statue's still there, I think Naruto will be fine.

The Gedo statue is standing motionless.

Kakashi: !!! That's right, he can't extract the 9-tails without that giant statue.

8 Tails: What Tobi just did, was actually pretty desperate. He knew that Naruto was overpowering him, and he probably could not warp both Naruto and that statue. At the same time, he can't kill Naruto either unless he wants his plan to fall apart. He recklessly decided to fight Naruto alone without any interference... but even he probably is unsure with how this battle will turn out.

Naruto: Where the hell am I?

Tobi: That doesn't matter. What matters is this - at this point if you were to kill me, you would be stuck in here forever. I just won this.

Naruto: !!!

Tobi: But, since I haven't technically captured you yet... I don't see what the harm is in showing you the face of the man that will destroy you.

Tobi takes off his mask but we can only see the bottom of his chin right now.

Meanwhile the rookie ninjas and the rest of the soldiers are running towards where Naruto is, next we see Sasuke walking towards a house.

Sasuke: I'm know you're here.

The Konoha elders step out.

Caption: Sasuke is still looking to redeem his clan! But what will happen to Naruto? Next page--->

Huge panel of Tobi, who looks EXACTLY like Madara but with short hair, grinning smugly.

Tobi/Madara: Are you surprised, Naruto?

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment