Sunday 12 February 2012

Naruto 574 Prediction spoiler

Naruto 574 Prediction spoiler

The scene shows Naruto facing Tobi.

Naruto: You don't get it do you?
Tobi: What do you mean?
Naruto: No matter how powerful you are...you cannot win without friends! My friends give me the power to defeat you!
Tobi: Nobody is here with you Naruto! Kakashi and Guy are near exhaustion so is Bee! You have nobody to help you!
Suddenly from Naruto is heared Kurama's voice.
Kurama: You're wrong. He has us on his side! The Tailed Beasts! And you cannot stop us! You're not the man to control us!
Tobi: I already sealed seven of you!
Kurama: Indeed. You sealed their power. But not their soul! Their soul it's what gives a Bijuu the power! And their souls rests within Naruto! We have placed all our hopes on him!
Tobi shouts: Who are you!?! Who are you that so many people stand up for you! How did you made them to act like this!?!
Naruto smiles: I'm Naruto Uzumaki! And I'm their friend! I don't want to control them like you!*
Tobi: But you control the Kyuubi's power!
Naruto: I don't control him! We fight as parteners! That's something you will never understand! My mastera, my parents, Nagato, the Bijuus and everyone entrusted their hopes to me! I will not fail them!
Tobi: You will die!
Tobi makes a few handsigns.
Tobi: Gedo Mazo! Bijuudama!
The statue emerges from the ground and launches a giant tailed beast ball at Naruto.
Naruto goes into Kyuubi state and he forms a Rasengan. He dashes towards the beam.
Naruto: Kurama Rasengan!
The two jutsus clash, creating a giant blast that destroyes the surroundings. The explosion created a large crater.

The panel shows Naruto talking with Kurama.

Kurama: It's time boy! Do it! He is the expression of evil!
Naruto: Don't worry! I will not allow him to win!
Kurama: I was serious back then. We all entrusted our hopes to you! You truly are the saviour of this world!
Naruto smiling: When this is over...i will release you Kurama!

The panel gets back to Naruto and Tobi.

Tobi is severly injured. His mask is nearly destroyed, revealing his Rinnegan eye.
Tobi: Impossible!*
Naruto appears several meters away from him.
Tobi thinking: I cannot do this by myself. He will kill me! I will have Sasuke fight him! It's time to retreat!
Naruto: You lost, Tobi!
Tobi: I don't think so, Naruto. You see...i have one ace...i think it's time to go meet with Sasuke. I'm sure that you will find something very interesting at his location!
Tobi vanishes into the ground leaving Naruto alone.
Naruto shouts: Wait!
Kakashi appears behind him: It's too late. He ran away.*
Naruto : Kakashi- sensei! I must go!
Kakashi: I know....Naruto...
Naruto: What?!?
Kakashi smiling: You truly are the son of Minato and Kushina! And I'm proud that i had you as my student!
Naruto smiling: Thanks! But what do you mean, by having me as your student?!?
Kakashi: Well...you're no longer my student! You surpassed me, Jiraya-sama and your father! And when this it's over...i will be proud to call you Hokage! Now go! Show us why you deserve the title!

The scene shows Itachi facing Kabuto.

Kabuto: Uchiha Itachi...you're in your own league. To be able to free yourself from my Edo control...impressive!
Itachi: So you were the one who pulled all the strings. I will end this right ow, Kabuto!
Kabuto: What about your brother? Shouldn't you be concerned with him?
Itachi smiling: No.*
Kabuto: He will kill everyone! He is set on revenge!
Itachi: I have faith, that Naruto will succeed where i failed.
Kabuto: Naruto huh? I don't think so!
Itachi with a menacing look and MS in his eyes: *You should be more concerned by your safety right now...Kabuto Yakushi!

The scene it'a switched. It shows Sasuke standing face to face with Sakura. Her face is a sad one and she coughs blood. Then the panel shows us Choji and Tenten lying on the ground. Shikamaru is on one knee and he has a deep cut on his chest. He is barely standing. Then the panel shows us Sakura's body. She was impaled in the chest by Sasuke's sword. The blade it's still in her chest.

Shikamaru shouting: Sakuraaa! Nooo!!!!
Sasuke: Farewell, Sakura.
Sakura with a whispered voice: I loved you...Sasuke-kun...and to die here today, by your hand...
She doesn't manage to finnish the sentence because she falls on the ground. In the same moment Naruto appears on the battlefield. He witness the scene. All of hos friends are gravely injured and Sakura is probably...
Naruto: No...no..no...
Shikamaru: Naruto...
Naruto shouts: Nooo!!! What have you done Sasuke!?!
Sasuke: Now you know how i feel? You know how is to lose everybody?!? Enjoy the taste of pain Naruto!*I will crush you here today!
Naruto looks at him calmly.
Naruto: I told you that when we will fight...we will both die, right Sasuke?*
Sasuke: You did told me that. I'm sorry to dissappoint you...but you're the only one that will die here!
Naruto: I don't think so, Sasuke...
Suddenly he is Sage Mode and Kyuubi mode. He looks at Sasuke with an intense angered glare.
Sasuke takes out his sword: It's time to put an end to you!
Naruto with a determined look: *Let's do this!

The end.
Next time: Naruto and Sasuke. The light and the dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment