Thursday 9 February 2012

Naruto 574 Prediction: Failure

Naruto 574 Prediction: Failure

Itachi: *the chakra network is becoming more vivid, I;ll soon reach whoever is controlling the Edo Tensei*
Itachi: *However....I cannot guarantee this plan of mine will work.*
Kabuto: Hmm, it seems Itachi's piece is rather close. I can't deal with him while I'm controlling Madara and Muu. I'll have to use that if he makes it here as a substitute.
Kabuto: Although...it seems my work is almost done....same goes for Tobi kukuku

Scene switches to Sasuke
Sasuke is jumping through a field when he sees a bunch of people
Alliance: Everyone halt!
Fodder 1: Who are you? Where is your headband?
Sasuke: Who knows.
Fodder 2: If you're the enemy, we won't hold back.
Sasuke: Hm...(Sasuke glares at them with murderous intent)
Alliance is uneasy and moves back
Fodder: This guy...he's not some ordinary kid.

HQ-
Ao: I'm picking up the same chakra of that guy at the summit, he's near some of our men who are on their way to help Naruto
Shikaku: Sa-Sasuke's in front of them?
Ao: Yea...and judging by that chakra of his...this isn't good.
Shikaku: Tel them to retreat as fast as they can, DO NO ENGAGE!
Fodder: Just got word from HQ, this guy is serious, we have to retreat!
Sasuke takes his sword and charges towards them
Fodders: Shit !
Sasuke: !?
Itachi parry's the sword
Itachi: It looks like Naruto wasn't joking, Madara has corrupted.
Sasuke: What--who are you?
Itachi: It's me Sasuke. I was brought back by Edo Tensei, so has many of us.
Sasuke: Brought back? What the hell is going on!
Fodder: That guy int he dark red robe...he's an edo tensei...what's going on?
Itachi: Leave this place at once.
Fodder: R-right.
Sasuke: ....explain.
Itachi: No, you do the explaining. Why have you done the exact opposite of what I wanted you to do.
Sasuke: The leaf sent you on a death missions and killed our entire clan! I won't stand for it.
Itachi: The entire point was to create peace. You call this peace, Sasuke.
Itachi points at himself
Sasuke: ....!
Itachi: I've been brought back by Edo Tensei to help do what I died for. And you're participating in this.
Sasuke: You were the only thing I had left. The leaf took that away to. Now I have nothing.
Itachi: So you won't help me put an end to this war, rather, you would march right by me and kill anyone and everyone to make yourself feel better.
Sasuke starts laughing
Sasuke: Can you read minds..ni-san.
Itachi: !.....
Itachi: I'm disappointing Sasuke. I failed my mission, and my chance to make you a hero. Now, your real brother will have to do what I started.
Sasuke: ....Real brother?
Itachi: Naruto.
Sasuke becomes angry
Sasuke: Enough...you're just like them now...you're not my brother.
Sasuke attacks Itachi
Sasuke sword misses and Itachi jumps back
Sasuke: Chidori Nagashi!
Itachi: !!
Sasuke streams his chidori in the rain
Itachi jumps
Itachi: This is just like before.
Sasuke: Amaterasu!
Itachi: Amaterasu!
The eyes cancel each other out
As Itachi lands he launches forward at Sasuke
Sasuke does the same
Itachi and Sasuke activate their Mangekyo right as they're about to clash
Itachi/Sasuke: Susano!
Itachi's sword is blocked by Sasuke's Amaterasu Sword
Itachi: So this is what my Eternal Mangeyou would have done to me. Interesting.
Sasuke: This is my power.
As the Susano's are clashing Sasuke and Itachi both jump out of them and grab each other in the air, they both make eye contact.
Sasuke: Time to finis-
Itachi: Tsukyomi!
Sasuke: ...this..place is.
Sasuke is in the same position as Kakashi was.
Itachi: I used this on those I want to teach lessons to, or those I decide to kill. Slowly. Painfully.
Sasuke: Just like Kakashi described it...
Itachi: Even with my Mangekyou...you're still not strong enough...you'll never defeat Naruto at this level.
Sasuke: .....You underestimate my capabilities.
Itachi: !?
They come back in the real world
As they're in the air Sasuke cuts Itachi open with his sword
Itachi falls down
Itachi: What...impossible....you didn't break out of it this time...what did you do...
Sasuke: So this is the power of the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.
Sasuke raises his hand.
Kirin forms above him
Itachi: I-I..can't move...did he...no..
Sasuke: There won't be a next time.
Kirin strikes Itachi and he's vaporised...
Itachi's body begins to regenerate but he's on the ground
Sasuke impales him with Amaterasu blade.
Itachi: Gah...
Sasuke: Whatever you regenerate..will be burnt, forever.
Sasuke: Goodbye, Itachi.
End panel shows Itachi's burning corps and Sasuke walking away in the rain sheathing his sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment