Friday 24 February 2012

Naruto 576 Prediction

Naruto 576 Prediction

we see a village on fire with many people trying to get away. There are ninjas fighting unknown adversaries. As it continues we see it is the Uzumaki clan, it is a time before villages. After the dust settles we see the Uzumaki have won.

Narration: "The Uzumaki were as formidable ,If not more, than there sister Clan The Senju. Though they did not hire themselves out for protection or conquering.Just like the Uchiha they were feared as well and someone attempted to wipe them from existence."
We see Sasuke and Itachi standing in blackness.

Sasuke, "why do you show me this, his clan? For what purpose?"

Itachi does not answer but moves on.

We see the Leaf Village being attacked by Kurama.

"We were both children, I was a bit older of course so I remember it well. It was the day I knew..."

We see him holding Sasuke.

"evil is constant but peace is temporary."

Afterwards we see people making repairs and walking around while lil iTachi is walking down the strip.

Chibitachi, "Little Brother, you are delicate but this world is not I will become strong but you must be stronger. The evil that you face will most likely b stronger than the one I face."

A few moments later we see him at a monument of sorts.

Monument reads "the yellow flash, the 4th Hokage rests here. The greatest sacrifice- the greatest Hokage"

Soon a man walks up tall with broad shoulders but with a long red cloak, over him, impossible to recognize him.

ChibItachi glances over and spots a little arm wiggling, {hmmm?}

Another man walks up in a white cloak, "I'm sorry to keep you waiting. It was hard to get away after the ceremony."

Man w/ baby, "I understand sensei, I don't mind. After all the boy is family, right?"

He hands the baby, that is wrapped in an orange fabric, over to the man in white.

We see nearby two ghostlike figures of present Itachi and Sasuke watching.

Man in white, " so you will be off on your quest again? You have already surpassed me,Sage is it now? Stay, the boy will benefit from you a great deal, you and ...."

Man, "he has you and the ones that agreed to watch over him in secret. Oh and I am sorry for your loss, your wife was a great woman and ninja."

Chibitachi, {hmmm, the son of the 4th Hokage? Mom did say master Kushina was due soon.the boy has lost his family before he has even known what love is. His life will be hard enough with that burden. They meet in secret for a reason, I will not leak this secret to anyone.}

The man in white is seen to be the 3rd, "you there, Itachi is it? You seem like to can keep a secret. Here you and Sasuke be he first to meet him, Naruto Uzumaki."

As itching is greeting him Chibinaruto an Chibisasuke frown up at each other.

He begins to leave, "Come little brother, let us meet our parents at home."

As the two individuals holding babies pass by the babies look at each other and for a moment their fingers touch and they smile.

Itachi narrating, " you two have been close since then."

Sasuke, "what?! We have always hate each other he always trying to be stronger than me,loser. For a short moment I did tolerate him as my teammate."

Itachi, "well, this is what you need to see."

We see Tobdara Standing in the shadows somewhere.*

There is a meeting happening with the elders,the 3rd, and Danzou.

Danzou, "I do feel that the Uchiha were the reason behind he attack. We all know they are capable of controlling tailed beasts. They were not present during the attack *That night either."

3rd, " you know they were on a Konoha Police training exercise. They few ninja left were helping with the villagers and haven't awakened there sharinghan as of yet. "

Male Elder, "he is right,it is suspicious that it happened the same night they are gone."

Woman Elder, "you have had your way long enough Hokage Sarutobi, Danzou you have our votes to go ahead with whatever you gave planned. We have faith in your decisions."

Danzou knods his head, as he leaves the others leave in separate directions.

Sasuke, "They didn't know what he had planned?"

Itachi, " only the third knew, that is why he fought so hard against it but he also knew fighting amongst the most trusted authorities in the village would not help in these days of chaos and confusion."

We see the 3rd walk past the two ghosts as he does Sasuke sees a tear fall down his face.

Over to Danzo we see him meet with Tobdara.

Tobdara, "good I maintained control over her while you had him, as well."
Danzou, "I shall get started planning right away, but this must happen in due time."

Tobdara, " I agree, now would be too soon, a few years down the line Then?"

Danzou, " yes and you have someone I mind?"

Tobdara, " yes one has been chosen , he has a great sense of duty to his clan, but more to his village and peace."

Present time.

Sasuke is standing looking down, " they wee being controlled, all this time I thought, but you. You took the blame all those years and even the truth seems darker than the reality. Why did Madara want the whole clan gone?"

Itachi, " is any reason a god one? No, so why dwell on the purpose of his evil? The truth is deserved but madness need no explanation"

Sasuke, " I have killed Danzo, Madara he will get what I coming to him then I... will get the Uchiha their honor back no matter what. "

Itachi, "this is a great task, I am sure you will do great. I have a mission of my own brother. Take care of yourself"

He begins to leave.*

Sasuke, " wait, what now? This war is going on what part in it should I tie brother?"

Itachi, " head towards the forest near the mountain range."

Sasuke, "what is there, Madara, is he there?"

Itachi, " he may be, but our brother was headed that way!"

Sasuke, {brother, Naruto? Finally, but what to do when I get there? I will decide when I see him.}*

We see Naruto and others facing Tobi, { he stopped all the bijuu *and is still standing strong even without he use of the 9 tails. Well, I guess I should just kill him then. I will take the fox from him since, but he is a hand full.}

We now see the Kate's facing off with Edo Madara.

Edo Madara, "I see, I am a monstrosity of sorts now. no matter, I will deal with that later."

He turns his head robe Kages.

Looking up and raising his hands, " I am done with you, let's see if your resolve can take three at one time!"

Oonoki, "no, he is doing that jutsu again, it will surely take us out here and now!"

Suddenly a coffin appears and drags him inside.

We see Naruto heading towards Tobdara when.*

--BOOM--

The coffin is in prices as Madara (Edo) is standing there.

Naruto, "you! That means..."

Edo Madara, " No child I was taken from that battle early."

Guy, " is that who I think it is?"

Kakashi, " The true Madara Uchiha, things just got deadlier."

Tobdara, {Damn}

No comments:

Post a Comment