Monday 13 February 2012

Naruto 574 Prediction: The ultimate weapon

Naruto 574 Prediction: The ultimate weapon

Tobi (thinking): Fuck Naruto, I will kill him, the substitutes chakra for the 9 tails are enough to revive Juubi at full power, I dont need Naruto, only the Hachibi.

Tobi: Naruto I congratulate you.......... you are the first second person that has forced me to fight with this (Tobi takes his fan)

Naruto: A fan? What is it going to do to me?

Tobi: Naruto, do you know what true elemental manipulation is? No it isnt simply using elemental jutsus..... What ninjas do today is just a pale imitation of what Rikudou Sennin could do. And with this fan I am able to do it to, true manipulation of the elments. Unlike the Treasured Tools of the sage that were meant to seal threats and mantain order this fan is the Treasured Tool of the Elder Brother, meant to be really used as a weapon of mass destruction.

Kakashi: So the jinchuurikis was only an overture to this....

Tobi: No, I really didnt expected to have to use this. The Jinchuurikis were my method to captured, this is to kill! Die son of Yondaime!

Tobi swings his fan and lighting come falling from the sky to Naruto.

Kakashi: Naruto!

Naruto: Wow that was close! But how? I shouldnt have this speed

Kurama to Naruto: Do you think that what happened with the Bijuus was just a formality? This is now a battle of the sages brat! You can now use chakra from us, but until you can access Bijuu Mode again it will only be a small portion!

Naruto: Then I will hold on until its enough the ammount of chakra I can use even without any mode is unreal I will hold on

Tobi: !!!

Naruto rushes towards Tobi but Tobi keeps swinging his fan.

Tobi (He shouldnt be that fast outside Bijuu Mode): Fuuton!

Naruto is running but is thrown back by the intense wind

Tobi: Doton!

The ground moves like in an earthquacke, Naruto crash due his speed and small mountains arise from the ground that encircle Naruto

Naruto: Shit I should have dodged them all and Im getting tired too

Tobi: While fast your speed is still below the one you displayed before as expected you cant be that fast outside Bijuu Mode, also mantaining that speed in your base form requires you to move using sunshin for every move which by itself is taxing.

Bee: I will go help Naruto

Tobi: No one is going to interfere with this! Katon!

A black blaze of fire encircle Kakashi, Gai and Bee

Tobi: Killer Bee not even your jinchuuriki shroud will protect you from the fire and I dont think any of you will want to attempt to escape via doton unless you want to be crushed while traveling. I will attend you soon 8 tails in fact I promise to play nice.

Naruto is running at maximum speed to up to the mountains encircling him

Tobi: I dont think so Naruto! Suiton!

Water falls and Naruto is forced back, soon the mini valley is flooded with water with Naruto in the middle, the water is stormy preventing Naruto from moving or attempt to walk on it

Naruto: Shit I cant move!

Tobi: You are trapped Uzumaki Naruto! Before killing you I will compliment you again for your skill, you really went beyond my expectations. Naruto, you are the second person that has forced me to use this fan to defend you.

Naruto: The second?

Tobi: The last time I used it was on Uchiha Shisui he could use Sunshin to move at very high speed just like you do, he attempted to stop me and we fought. I was forced to use the fan as I couldnt take risk to fall into Kotoamatsukami. Neither won over the other. However Naruto you deserve a special mention, when I used the fan on Shisui I didnt had my Rinnegan placed so I could only use 1 element to fight him, thanks to the Rinnegan I have afinity to the 4 elements and now you will die!

Gai: Shit! If I could get through this barrier I could perhaps use the 8th gate to attempt save Naruto.....

Tobi: Naruto you are trapped in a pool just made for you! Do you know what happen when you mix electricity with water? Goodbye Uzumaki Naruto...... its a shame I wont be able to make you and Sasuke fight!

Tobi: Raiton! Super Kirin!

A barrage of thunders hit the water an explosion occur and the mini valley is destroyed.

Bee: He killed the fella!
Gyuki: Not even having the will and chakras of all 9 of us was enough........

Tobi: Uzumaki Naruto I will remember you as the only man that made me lost my composture. For a momment you made me wonder that you perhaps may be.... anyway lets proceed with the 8 tails capture.

Naruto: I may be what?

Tobi: !!! What is this? I can feel Naruto everywhere!

Naruto: This really hurt you know!

Naruto is now in Sage Mode

Kurama: The chakra you have mingled with mine and the other tailed beasts have given you much more chakra to balance, as a result your SM is now way more powerful. In addition you will be able to take SM with you to the Bijuu Mode, just wait until you can access it again.

Tobi (thinking): He survived it with mere durability! And what is this? The natural energy, the life-force he produce is unreal! I can feel Naruto everywhere! Its...... overwhelming.

Naruto: In this mode I can add an element to the Bijuu Dama too!

Tobi: Bijuu Dama in human form?!

Naruto produce a Bijuu Dama that looks like a rasenshuriken

Tobi: I will kill you with your own Bijuu Dama, fuuton hurricane!

The ball starts to be pushed towards Naruto but it regains direction and continue to aim for Tobi

Naruto: The natural energy I command is so great now that I can basically use the energy surrounding me as an extension, its like a very amplified version of frog Katas so I pushed your wind and will push the blast to protect my friends!

Tobi: !!! I must finish this soon...... if this is what I think I cant let Naruto into Bijuu Mode again!

A very big blast is produced, followed with a very strong wind. The black fire encircling Naruto's friends is quenched.

Tobi: Naruto you bastard!...... I cant believe you forced me to use Izanagi if I hadnt done it I would be dead!

Kakashi: Now we can help Naruto

Gai: This is a battle of monsters now

Tobi puts the second rinnegan in his eye

Tobi (thinking): I dont have a spare life anymore, but it doesnt matter I cant run away now. With the full Rinnegan power I will be able to overpower Naruto

Tobi: Naruto, know that I was only allowed to fight at half of the strenght of my fan with this, now I will obliterate you! However as a very special treatment I will allow you to see the face of the man that will kill you!

- Tobi fights at full power! What the heck is behind that mask?!

No comments:

Post a Comment