Wednesday 22 February 2012

Naruto 576 Prediction: Run, little brother

Naruto 576 Prediction: Run, little brother

Sasuke: I-Itachi?
Itachi continues jumping through trees as if he never saw him
Sasuke: Wait!
Sasuke follows
Itachi: * good, he's following*

Scene changes back to Kages
Onoki: Hashirama-donos powers don't belong to you.
Madara: Didn't I tell you never to speak of his name in front of me?
Onoki: You have no right to act tough....using his power.
Madara: What's that?
Onoki: You know what I mean...
Madara: ...
Onoki: I'm stronger than your real form.
Madara: What did you say? *Was I just insulted by this kid*
Tsunade: You heard him! It's Hashirama's powers that are winning you this!
Madara: Shut your mouth hag, you remind me of Mikoto, always standing on his side even when I was clearly the superior one!
Onoki: Then prove it. Defeat us with your Uchiha blood. Or would like the fame knowing that you needed Senju blood to do your work!
Madara: You won't get in my head. You want me to go easy on you bunch. But I guess you're all right.
Kages: !
Madara: I'll see if you can handle my Mangekyous true power! *EMS activates*
Ei: Mizukage, can you put up a wall!
Mei: Yea..but the pollin is still in my body...

Scene switches to Sasuke and Itachi
Sasuke: I said wait damit!
Sasuke uses Amaterasu
Itachi turns around and uses Amaterasu
Sasuke: !?* he's countering mine with his* And those eyes!
Sasuke: Nii-san? What's going on?
Itachi: Come.
Itachi continues
Sasuke follows
Kabuto: !??
Kabuto: What's this?
Itachi lands near Kabuto
Itachi: I knew I would find you here Kabuto.
Sasuke lands
Kabuto: So you brought some friends a long I see.
Kabuto: *this is bad. I never expected Itachi to bring Sasuke a long. I'm not prepared. Muu's gonna have to take over.*

Scene changes back to Madara
Madara: Burn in my underworld
Tsunade: Don't look at his eyes, no matter what!
Madara: Infinite Tsuky-
A coffin appears and grabs Madara
Kages: !?
Gaara: Look over there!
Dodai is hurt badly and walking towards the kages..
Dodai: Urgh....he's back..
As Dodai falls it shows Muu grabbing his split clone and remerging.
Onoki: What? Impossible? *did I hit the seal with my jinton*
Muu: It's my turn.

Scene switches back to Kabuto
Sasuke: Itachi...explain!
Itachi: Later...we have other problems.
A coffin opens in front of Kabuto
Madara: So, we finally meet.
Sasuke: That's..!
Kabuto: Two vs Two, an adequate challenge I would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment