Friday 10 February 2012

Naruto 574 Prediction - Confidence

Naruto 574 Prediction - Confidence

{The scene starts with a close up on Naruto’s face looking completely confident, but suddenly his face is completely drained and starts to collapse but Kakashi catches him.}

Kakashi- Naruto you ok?

Naruto- I feel so heavy, and slow right now…[ he starts to close his eyes]

Kakashi- Naruto you need to stay awake we need you right now!!

Hachibi- I’m not surprised this has happened a soul of a tailed beast is a heavy burden but having the soul of nearly all of us has not happened in a very long time.

Guy- Soul?

Hachibi- yes, Naruto doing something that was foretold long ago, and something I thought would never happen.

Kakashi- what’s that?

Hachibi- Naruto has given us the chance to be Happy and to be one again, and for that 7 of the 9 beast have entrusted Naruto with their True name, and for a tailed beast there name is their power and their power is their soul.

{Kakashi looks down at Naruto and seems to smile, but suddenly looks over to see Tobi walking towards them.}

Tobi- it seems this is where I will be taking that boy off your hands so if you don’t mind just handing him over to me now.

{At that moment you see three large groups of shinobi converge around the battlefield. One on the left another on the right and one directly behind, Naruto, Kakashi, Guy and Hachibi/Bee.}

Bee- Yo to the Masses that’s some great timing for coming to save are asses.

Tobi- you all have proven yourself to be strong, but I am by far stronger than all of you combined, you see these 4 men they were your only hope to stop me and they are all done, the Hachibi is on its last legs, Kakashi and Guy are almost out of chakra, and your hero, your comrade, your friend Naruto here has fallen and I am here to claim him for my own needs and ambitions, and not one of you can stop me. But I will give you a shot so… do we have any takers?

{Kakashi [thinking]- he’s right but I will put everything on the line for him.}

Kakashi-… I will…

???- Hell Yeah YOU DO!!!

{The scene cuts to the three groups, and can you see that the Konoha 10 and Sai have pushed there way to the front of the three groups.}

Sakura- There is NO CHANCE IN HELL we will let you TAKE NARUTO!!!

{Kakashi looks around to see all Konoha 10 and Sai the scene zooms in on all Konoha 10 and Sai eyes, their look is full of pure determination and the readiness to fight but Kakashi thinking to himself even with all of them we still are at a big disadvantage. This man… this man is just Not human. Cuts back to Tobi.}

Tobi- How touching you all have come to say good bye to Naruto… but I just changed my mind I think I will just go and take him right now…. but so you don’t get in my way with my other plans I think I will kill you all right here right now.

{Tobi makes quick hand signs and the statue goes underground from behind him and comes up right under him so that he is now standing on it. Tobi Makes more hand signs the statue make a yelling shrieking yell and opens its mouth and the Chakra Dragons emerge.}

Tobi- This is the end for all of you.

{The Dragons split up one heads towards the left where Sakura, Sai and Rock Lee are and the other to the right where Hinata, Neji, Kiba and Shino are. The dragons are moving fast.}

{Kakashi[thinking] if I leave Naruto this man will take him but if I don’t do something…..}

Kakashi- It will kill you Allll… RUN!!!!

{The dragons are closing in on both groups which are now scattering except for the Konoha 10 and Sai.}

{Scene cuts too Kurama in Naruto’s subconscious.}

Kurama- GET UP NARUTO!!!!

{The dragons are 5 yards away…. When...}

Kakashi- NARUTO!!!

Tobi- hahaha…huh!??

{Three Naruto’s instantly appear in front of each dragon and one in front of the other group.}

Tobi- Naruto why the Fuck won’t you just give up !!!

{Tobi quickly does hand signs to stop the dragons}

Tobi- Smart, very smart Naruto shielding your friends with your own body, knowing that I cannot kill you without ruining my plans in the process.

{Naruto completely ignores Tobi and each Naruto Turns around to the group behind them smiles and says}

The 3 Naruto’s- I will never let my comrades and friends die. …

{The Konoha 10 and Sai are shocked, and Sakura and Kakashi have a Flashback of Naruto and all his clumsy moments quickly flying by frame by frame then of his fight with Pain and more Picture are flying frame by frame of Naruto in his never ending growth. Kakashi and Sakura close their eyes and sigh….}

{all three Naruto’s turn and stare at Tobi with total unwavering confidence.}

The 3 Naruto’s- … Especially against Scum like you!!

Tobi [thinks]- This face, this confidence why does this seem so familiar.

{Suddenly Tobi has a Flashback of his battle with the 4th Hokage. And a shiver goes down his Spine when picturing the 4th Hokage’s Face.}

Tobi- Minato Namikaze , the Yellow flash, the 4th Hokage why is it Naruto that your Family always has to ruin my plans?!!!!

{Every shinobi except for Sai is shocked at the news that Naruto is Related to the 4th Hokage.}

{Neji thinks to himself maybe he was destined to become Hokage after all.}

The 3 Naruto’s- Because I am Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki… and You keep trying to destroy what I have worked so hard to finally be a part of !! and just as my Mother and Father did all those 16 years ago I will do the same TODAY! and Stop you!!!

{All Three Naruto’s Vanish in a yellow flash}

{Scene cuts to Sasuke walking up to an edge of a battle field he gazes over to see all 5 Kages fighting Madara and Muu, he does his assassin looking Smile.}

Sasuke- Perfect!

END

No comments:

Post a Comment