Thursday 18 October 2012

Naruto 607 Prediction: Akatsukis beginning

Naruto 607 Prediction: Akatsukis beginning
Nagato: Uchiha Madara?

Yahiko: Yeah right, that guy's dead.

Nagato: Yahiko's right, show me your face if you're Madara!

Zetsu:...

Spiral Zetsu starts unwrapping.

There stands Obito with Madara's morphed face.

Yahiko: !? That is Madara..

Nagato: How? Actually...I don't care, just why are you here.

Spiral Zetsu: *It worked, I guess since your body is the same as mine, I can transform your physical appearance to that of Madara.*

Obito: Your organization, Akatsuki is it? I want to join it.

Yahiko: Now why would the great Madara want to join some amateur organization like ours?

Obito: Well, I guess you could say, I want to create peace in this world. Isn't that your organizations goal?

Konan: Nagato...

Nagato walks towards him.

Nagato: Sorry, we're full.

White Zetsu: Oh come on, you don't have room for two more?

Black Zetsu: Don't talk.

White Zetsu: ...

Obito: Hm. If you say so. Although I will seek out my own members who will join me on my quest. And in due time, you will join me as well Nagato.

Nagato: ...

Obito and Zetsu leave

Next panel is a double sided panel showing healthy Nagato and Skinny Nagato.

Skinny Nagato is being held by Konan who has Yahiko's body wrapped up in paper.

As Konan walks in their house, there stands Obito

Konan: !?

Nagato: just the person...I was...hoping to see...

Konan: How do you know about this place? how did you even get in here?

Obito: I have my tricks.

Nagato: It's alright Konan...

Konan puts Nagato on a chair

Obito: Have you finally realized that peace can only be obtained in my way? Even with your rinnegan, you failed in protecting those you care about.

Nagato: ...

Konan: I don't care if you're Madara, you have no right to say things like that... Nagato protected and saved me!

Obito: ....and sooner or later, you will die, just like everyone here.

Nagato: This plan of yours....what do we need in order to achieve it....

Obito: The 9 bijuu's. With their power, I will create a weapon of ultimate destruction, so powerful no nation will ever dare to strike one another. We will stand as justice in this world and with this weapon, there will be...

panel showing Nagato's intrigued face

Obito: Peace.

--------

Kisame: You really are Madara...

Obito stands in front of Yagura with the Madara morphed face on.

Obito: So what do you say, join my group, and together we can create a world without lies.

Kisame smiles.

---------

Kakuzu: No thanks. The idea of peace doesn't interest me.

Pain: Did I forget to mention that for our plan to work, we need to hunt down jinchuriki's?

Kakuzu: !

Pain: Being a top class bounty hunter, I would assume you know the worth of just one jinchuriki.

Kakuzu: Tread carefully, you might have the eyes of the great sage, but if what you say is untrue, I will hunt you down, and take your heart.

Pain: It's a deal then.

-----------

Sasori: What kind of art?

Konan makes a paper image of Sasori

Sasori: I see, origami. It may be a piece of art, but how long can it last for? Art has to last forever for it to be magnificent.

Konan: With our plan, all your art will be out there for the world to see, everlasting and never decaying.

Sasori: Lead the way.

-------------

Kisame, Kakuzu, Zetsu and Sasori stand with other random Akatsuki member.

Pain and Konan walk in.

Pain: We're missing one.

Out the door comes Orochimaru

Pain: You will all be placed in teams of two. You will move as two, act as two and live as two.

Pain: You will all be wearing this uniform, as it will represent our group.

Konan: You will also be given rings, with these rings you will be able to communicate with all the members, including the leader at anytime, anywhere.

Kisame: How interesting, some kind of telepathy ehehe.

Pain: Go now.

---------

Obito: I have a new recruit that needs to be added. He will be a good partner for Kisame.

Pain: His name?

As Obito says it Uchiha Itachi, scene changes right away to Orochimaru getting his arm cut off.

Itachi: All of your jutsu's are useless before me Orochimaru.

--------------

Pain: Orochimaru has left us, that means a ring is missing a holder, go out and find Sasori a partner.

-----------------

Itachi: If I win, you join Akatsuki.

Deidara: Heh deal.

----------------

Obito appears in front of Nagato.

Nagato: What brings you here, Madara?

Zetsu just informed me that one of your members, the bounty hunter, continues to kill his teammates...

Nagato: And what do you want me to do about that?

Obito: We cannot afford to lose more members.

Konan: Don't worry, I know just the guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment