Friday 26 October 2012

Naruto 608 Prediction: Neo Kurama

Naruto 608 Prediction: Neo Kurama
As Naruto struggles with the wooden dragon, he quickly reverts back to his original form escaping the dragons clutches*

Madara: Impressive. Controlling the Kyuubi does have its advantages. However, that's still no where near enough.

*Madara waves a few handsigns and Susanno appears. Susanno mirrors the handsigns. A Kamui type vortex appears throwing out Amatersusu covered rocks towards Naruto at enormous speed. Naruto manages to dodge most of them however his chakra finally runs out and is hit by one on his chest. He's sent flying backwards and Amaterusu begins to catch on and engulf his body*

Kurama: Naruto quick, use my Chakra to disperse these flames.

Naruto: How ...

Kurama: Surround your self with the chakra creating a shield and push out ...

*Naruto manages to use Kurama's chakra and free's himself from Amaterusu*

Madara: Heh ... this is pretty good. You're more fun then the Kages.

Naruto: Kurama, we need to get that mode out again.

Kurama: Its no use, he's too good. You need something more friend.

Naruto: ?!? You have a plan up your sleeve.

Kurama: Yes. However ...

Naruto: ...?

Kurama: I will have to sacrifice myself. I'm not sure what will happen, however, I know that you will become more powerful. You might just become strong enough to defeat this Madara.

Naruto: I won't let you ... you're my comr...

Kurama: Naruto, I know. And you are mine. I haven't had a friend in years Naruto and I won't watch you die. This time, I will protect you with everything I have. I understand now, this is true power that the old man was talking about.

Naruto (with tears in his eyes): What are you planning.

Kurama: Remember our fight for my chakra in front of the waterfall. The Hachibi interfered. There are parts of its chakra left hidden inside you.

*Naruto remembers*

Kurama: You also met with the remaining beasts. Your body stored up their chakra's as well. I can sense it.

Kurama: Naruto, I'm going to absorb all of that chakra and combine it with my own creating a new chakra. It won't create the Juubi and it won't increase your chakra levels however, it will make my chakra far more toxic and powerful. It might even give you an additional ability. You will have to discuss that with the mind that is produced after our fusion.

Naruto: Is that possibl......

*Kurama begins to transform and becomes darker in colour and larger, the transformation finishes*

Madara: ? I sense something different about him (Naruto).

Neo Kurama: This worked better than I expected. I still possess my mind however, the memories and affinities of the other biijuus have merged with mine. This is incredible. Naruto, get ready!

*Naruto transforms into a Neo Kurama mode appearing taller and parts of the cloak turning black*

Neo Kurama: Naruto, there's one more thing. The sage entrusted me with his staff, take it. It is the most powerful weapon created. Neo Kurama spits out the staff and it lands in Naruto's hand.


Naruto: Madara, lets end this ...

Madara thinks: He's changed. And he has the sage's staff! This is going to be difficult.

Madara excited: FINALLY! I'VE WAITED FOR THIS. I AM FINALLY PRESENTED WITH THE GREAT SHINOBI OF THIS ERA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment