Wednesday 24 October 2012

Naruto 608 prediction: Thank you

Naruto 608 prediction: Thank you
0bito: Anyway, thanks for killing rin to make me realize about this ****ing world.

Kakashi: Thanks for killing...? But isn't her death your reason??

0bito: Yes..that's the reason! So I'm thanking you to help me realise my dream.

Kakashi(thinking): shit. That's not even a small part of obito that I knew...he certainly has been brainwashed by madara.

Kakashi: What if you achieve that dream? And the reason Rin died is ...

0bito: Silence!! Enough of this ****ing talking shit. You cant talk me out

scene changes to madara and co.

Madara: Kyubi boy, Just hand over the kyubi and..

Naruto: Stop talking shit. I dont give a ****ing about you.

Madara: Then i'd just have to go unleash all my powers for a bitch like you!!

Naruto: Go and do all you damn ****ing wanted!!

scene changes to sasuke and co.

Sasuke: You... I Want to ask you something

0rochimaru(thinking): shit. Sasuke is really planning to ask all things to him

???: What's that you wanna ask me?

Suigetsu: this son of a bitch is the one who knows everything??

Juugo: suigetsu, shut the **** up!

Sasuke: Tell me everything you know or I'll kill the shit out of you

No comments:

Post a Comment