Wednesday 30 January 2013

Naruto 619: Reunion

Hiruzen: Oro how did you!
Oro: Relax Hiruzen ol man. I'm not here to crush the leaf. Sasugay Sasuke here just wants to interrogate you for now
Hiruzen: Sasuke! That means you left Konoha
Minato: Not just that. I saw a lot of things from my son Naruto's stomach until my chakra ran out.
Sasuke: Son? So Naruto is the son of the 4th hokage, no wonder he is strong
Hashirama: Oro huh? What's this? I can detect Madara as well as an immense chakra from the tail beasts. This boy, Sasuke was it? I see you have the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan just like Madara. History does repeat itself.
Hiruzen: Sasuke, it seems you have come to us for answers. We will tell you everything
Sasuke: Tell me what happened to my clan

Tobirama: That Madara, he does not care about anything. He'd go so far as to destroy his brother for his eyes, and destroy his own clan too. All because

Sasuke: fuuuuuu

Tobirama: Just kidding. He wants to be the next sage and have the power to destroy this world and create another one where one he is the greatest.
Sasuke: Pathetic. I think even Oro's pedophiliac and 'I will learn every jutsu' dreams are way better. No offense Oro-sama.
Oro: None taken. I don't believe this crap. Looks like we all thought more highly of Madara. Come then. Let's all go together and ask him what is his true aim.

Meanwhile...outside
Karin: Oh Sasuke! Oh Oro! please take me back. I can tease the 4th with my lovely Tomato hair!

Next Week -
Sasuke, Oro, Karin, Jugu, Sui, Hashi, Tobi, Hiru and Minato all head to the battle field!

No comments:

Post a Comment