Monday 28 January 2013

Naruto manga 618 : Final form of juubi

Kakashi : They are still on the juubi

Naruto : But if they again tried to attach on juubi we will attack

Madara : It seems I can't attach again on to Juubi... ( Madara smirks and think in mind no problem ) ( in mind ) It seems even 9 tails don't know much about juubi.

Obito : You said some thing about bonds don't you ? Allow me to tell you something those bonds make you pain and in future you will realize


Naruto : I am not going to become like you !

Kakkashi : Gai and lee you two should concentrate on madara Naruto and I will take care of Obito

Gai and Lee : Understanded

Naruto : ( ahh.. my left shoulder I am in pain )


Kakkashi : sakura..

Sakura jump towards Naruto and try to heal his left shoulder..

This is my chance Obito use some hand seals and wood needles are towards naruto but deflected chouji using his hand covered in 9 tails chakra

Madara : Obito we don't need to work too much here on..

Obito : what do you mean?

Madara : Juubi is going to ripened

Suddenly Juubi started to shake and it's size started to decrease....Every one except Madara and Obito frightened and jumped off from juubi.Madara and Obito also jumped off.

Every one except Madara : what is that ?

Juubi took a human form .It has white hair and sharingan fused with rinnegan in two eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment