Wednesday 7 November 2012

Naruto 609 Prediction: United we stand

Naruto 609 Prediction: United we stand
Obito:....
Madara lands near Obito
Madara has minor damage
Madara: Obito, it seems you're having some difficulty.
Obito: Same goes for you.
Madara looks at Gai
Madara: *That man, he intrigues me.*
Obito: What are you doing over here, I'm in the middle of something.
Madara: The Juubi is nearly complete. I'm done playing around here, so if you have any last words to your friends, now's the time.
Obito looks at Kakashi
Kakashi: ....
Obito: I have nothing left to say.
Naruto: You bastard!
Naruto attacks Obito but gets pulled in by Madara's Bansho Tennin
Naruto: Urghhhha-what? He can use the same techniques as Nagato?
Madara: Nagato's eyes were my eyes, so it really is my jutsu.
Madara rips his soul out but It's a clone.
Madara: ...of course.
Kakashi jumps back to Bee,Gai and the real Naruto.
Naruto: Alright, what's the plan?
Naruto turns around
Kakashi is bleeding a lot and on his knee, nearly no chakra, Gai's exhausted and the Bee reverts back to normal.
Hachibi: Sorry Bee, it's safer to fight Madara in your normal state, I'm just deadweight ever since he got that fan.
Bee: I feel yah bro.
Naruto: *Kakashi sensei and bushy brows are in no shape to fight...*
Gai: Don't worry....this is....nothing....
Bee: Fool, you can barely stand!
Samehada: Rrlrlrlrlrlrlrllr
Bee: Ahh shit yo, I totally forgot!
Bee takes out Samehada, it runs over to Kakashi and bites him on the leg.
Kakashi: ! My wounds and chakra..
Samehada runs over to Gai
Samehada looks at him and growls.
Gai: Yea...*cough*... sorry about.....Kisame
Samehada handle jumps into Gai's grip.
Gai: !? Has this sword chosen me?
Gai jumps up and holds the sword high
Gai: Ahhh good as new!
Madara: That's an interesting sword...
Obito: It belonged to one of my pawns, but that's not an issue now.
Kakashi: Obito, whatever happens here, I just want you to know...I'm sorry, and I forgive you, for everything.
Obito: !??
Obito gets a really mad expression.
Madara: ...!
Obito gets a flashback
>*Kakashi: Hokage? Please.*<
>*Obito: Idiot Kakashi!*<
>*Rin: Kakashi...it's a nice idea*<
>*Obito: Wait..really? You really think so Rin?*<
>*Rin: Of course!*<
>*Minato: Yeah who knows, maybe one day you'll becomes stronger than Kakashi, or even me*<
>*Kakashi: Yeah right, beating me is one thing, but konoha's yellow flash? I don't think so.*<
>*Obito: Just you wait, I'll prove it to you someday!*<
>*Minato,Rin and Kakashi all laugh*<
>*Obito:*This is the family I want, I want to grow old with all of them....I want...to live happy and protect my village, I want...peace*<
----------
Obito: *I remember it now...why now? Why is this memory, long and lost, finding it's way back now?
Rin: It's because, we're still here Obito.
Obito: !??
Rin and Minato stand beside Kakashi, but slowly fade away, Minato fades away and Naruto's image comes up, while Rin's image walks towards Obito and hugs him, she then fades away.
Obito: *I see....the rinnegan..allows me to see what I want...and whatever I want, I can create*
Obito walks slowly towards Naruto and co.
Madara: What do you think you're doing?
Kakashi: !?

No comments:

Post a Comment