Thursday 15 November 2012

Naruto 610 prediction: Encounter

Naruto 610 prediction: Encounter
-We see a silhouette of the Juubi in the background while Madara lands next to Obito-

Madara: And you're sure this will work?
Obito: I didn't want to take any risks after seeing that boy's power... Hmp... No luck in catching the Hachibi either?
Madara: *smiles* ...

-Suddenly the Juubi starts roaring, grabbing its head as if it's in pain-

Madara: *looks back* I'll use him...
Obito: It's still incomplete... You better catch those Jinchuuriki fast.

-Madara activates his Rinnegan and attempts to control the Juubi-

Naruto: Tch... What is that thing!
Bee: That's the Ten Tails, fool ya fool!
Naruto: What!? So that means...
Obito: Yes, it's over now, I'll transform this world into a new one, where even trash li-
Naruto: Shut the hell up! I've had about enough of your shit!

-Naruto creates another huge Tailed Beast Ball and launches it at the Juubi-

Obito: *evil laugh* It's useless, I told you that it's already over.

-The Juubi appears from the smoke with Madara standing on its head-

Madara: This'll take time, but first... *looks at Naruto* I'll capture you, Kyuubi!
Naruto: Damn, that did nothing!?

-Obito looks at Kakashi-

Obito: You haven't said anything since it emerged, do you finally see what I mean?
Kakashi: ...let's take this battle somewhere else, shall we?
* I still have some questions for you. *

-Kakashi uses Kamui to warp both of them to the other dimension-

Guy: So that's your plan huh... Don't die on me now, Kakashi!
Hachibi: Guy! Let's go, the least we can do is defend Naruto!
Guy: I wish I could, but I'm all out of chakra now... *I can't even open the gates anymore...*
Hachibi: I'll lend you some of my chakra, can you use that move again?
Guy: Only one way to find out...

-The Juubi is seen using its tails to restrain Naruto-

Madara: I have to make sure not to kill him... I'll use that move to get him.

-Madara and the Juubi together form an ancient seal and chakra starts to envelope them both-

Madara: Sealing Jutsu: Nine Phantom Dragons

-Nine dragons emerge from the Juubi and move towards Naruto and Bee at great speed-

Naruto: I can't move...
Hachibi: Shit... Naruto!

-A huge smoke appears and suddenly the dragons' heads fall down as if they were slashed-

???: So that's where you were, huh...

-Madara looks at the smoke, and he sees a few silhouettes-

Madara: This chakra... How interesting.
Naruto: Y-You're...

No comments:

Post a Comment