Thursday 15 November 2012

Naruto 610: The Juubi awakens and the return of Taka

The chapter starts with Naruto,Habichi,Kakashi,Madara,Obito,and Might Guy looking at the direction the Juubi is.
Madara: It's finally here. Took forever but it's imcomplete. it wont be as powerful as i want it to be.
Obito: -glares at madara- Is everything about power to you?
Madara: Of course not -folds arms- I like a good defense as well .
BijuuNaruto/Kakashi: ????
-The Juubi roars -
Might Guy: Uh! You feel that? It's power is incredible.
Obito: I know. But you all won't get to see it in action,Cause i'm going to kill you-
Kakashi: That's what you think.
Madara: Hmph. Obito stand down. I want them to see thier world fall apart.
Obito: I can't do that.
Madara: Are you disobeying me boy?
Obito: Hmph! yes cause your not the boss of me.
Madara: -Folds arms- Don't make me get up.
Obito: Whatever Oldman.
Madara: What did you call me?
Obito: Old -gets punched by naruto- -slides back- Damn you.
BijuuNaruto: Enough of this. Time to finish you both off right now -Sage Art: Massive Rasagan-
Madara: -Doesn't Move-
Obito: -Looks at Naruto- You think that will ..
Juubi: -Roars and then looks around- (What was I summoned for?)
Madara: -Gets up and flashes to the bijuu- I summoned you your ability to help me create the perfect world.
Juubi: Well thank you for summoning me but I'm not gonna just let anybody use my power. I have to deem you worthy and besides noone is worthy.
Madara: -Stares into the Bijuu's eyes and trys to control him-
Obito: Damn you Madara. -Mumbles to self- I was suppose to use it to get rin back.
Kakashi: -Reading make out paradise-
BijuuNaruto: Kakashi Sensei!!!!!
Kakashi: Oh sorry. -puts it away-
Might Guy: Ha-ha typical kakashi.
-Meanwhile-
-Sasuke and Orochimaru are still heading to find the one who knows everything-
Sasuke: We been walking for over like 50 chapters i think. My legs are getting tired.
Orochimaru: We're almost there. Trust me when we get there. You're gonna be surpised.
Suigetsu: Hmm.. Alright.
-As they're walking they bump into Karin-
Karin: Oww!! Watch where your -see's Sasuke-Sasuke? I missed you. I hate you. I love you I..
Sasuke: Save it. Either Join us on our quest or be on your way. I don't have time.
Jugo: Wow. Touch choice of words.
Karin: I choose to join you guys.
Suigetsu: So i guess this means Team Taka is back.
Sasuke: Tch! If you wanna believe that -walks off- Come on..
-A village is shown up ahead-

-What village is Sasuke and Co heading to?,Will Madara be able to control the Juubi?,and What will happen with Obito,kakashi,Naruto,Habichi,and Might Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment