Wednesday 28 November 2012

Naruto 612 Prediction: Hope

(Scene shows Madara and Obito)

Madara: I guess we can just say its not disorderly crowd anymore...

Obito: Yeah, Now its a orderly crowd with no quality at all...

Obito: (Thinking) Naruto... you... able to raise the spirit of everyone here at the battlefield...

(Scene shows flashback of Naruto saying...)

Naruto: Im not incompetent..... I will become Hokage

Obito: You can become hokage on my genjutsu world

(Scene shows back to Obito)

Obito: Who are you really naruto to have these kind of trait....

(Scene shows Naruto and the Ninja Army)

Naruto: Its indeed dangerous out here ya'll know??? but I guess this is the only options since kurama and hachibi is still recovering...

Sakura: We'll do our best Naruto!!! all the shinobi army are here from the close range, mid range upto the medical ones

Kakashi: Not only that....

Gai: Even after using Hiradura... and almost beaten up... I still feel the energy of youth among all of us!!!!

Lee: Right Sensei.

Sai: I guess we need a plan to divert them and make a good hit... Since we total outnumbered them...

Kakashi: Its not easy at it looks..

(Scene back at Madara)

Madara: You fools!!! do you think your hundred forces can defeat a single Juubi??? did you read history???

(Scene shows Juubi making a Bijuu Blast)

(Scene shows explosion)

(Scene shows the Bijuu blast missed again due to the Hyuuga Technique in moving an impact an inches away from the original spot)

Hyuuga Hinata: As long as we hyuuga are here we can support you Naruto and all the Shinobi Army

Naruto: Right I guess with no chakra left, We will fight together, all out!!!

Shinobi Army: ALL OUT!!!!!!!

(Scene shows Kurama)

Kurama: (Thinking) Hold on Naruto Im able to regain my strength

Hachibi: Urgh... its too far to regain that energy again, wait Bee!!

Kurama: I need to recover my Natural Energy.... natural??? energy??? wait!!!

(Scene shows Kurama thinks of Naruto Sage)

Kurama: Hey naruto, if we can blend our natural energies I think we can manage to fight along while one of us stops and gather nature energy...

Naruto: I guess so... but for now you should fill up your meters before we try... we will be busy at the moment without you Kurama and above all, I TRUST YOU!!

Kurama: Right!! (Thinking) Old sage, You said that I will assist the savior, but with due respect we still need some help out here!!!

(Scene shows the Joint Shinobi Army is trying to charge)

Naruto: Lets go!!!!

(Scene shows Obito)

Obito: They are chargin now....

Obito: (Thinking) Naruto... you... your comrades...

Obito: Even with Juubi on our side still....

Obito: Youre full of..

(Scene shows Naruto Charging with a Sage Rasen Shuriken)

Obito: Hope!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment