Wednesday 1 August 2012

Naruto 596 prediction: Eternal Youth

Naruto 596 prediction: Eternal Youth
Tobi: You cracked my mask after all that time, I really believed you could do more than that.

Kakashi*in thought*: He was able to block my Kamui again! What type of power does this man exactly have.

Naruto: I'll give it to you 20 times over, I'm not giving up!

Naruto Charges Tobi but dissapears(similar to raikage encounter).
Naruto appears in front of tobi lunges at him, but fleis right through him. Naruto is visibly frustrated.

Naruthing*thinking* Sage mode has failed, Kurama mode has failed, and I'm just not fast enough, what am I going to do*

Kakashi: Just who the hell are you? What the hell are you?
Tobi: As I told you, it doesn't matter who I am, but what I fight for.

Ten Tails starts roaring and skin begins to peal off. Guy Sensei knows he must use his Ace.

Guy Sensei: Naruto get out of the way. *Burning Blue Aura appears around guy, slowly turns black"

Naruto moves away from tobi.

Guy Sensei has a hellish Black Aura around his whole body. Says slowly and calmly.

Guy: 8th Gate of Death, open.

Tobi: So you think you can stop me with some extra firewpower? Please, just stop.

Guy sensei begins to walk towards Tobi with ground and air cracking under the immense pressure of Guy Sensei's Youth and spirit. Tobi begins to back away slowly. Guy Sensei stops. Tobi Braces Himself.

Tobi: Shinra Tensei!!!

Gui Sensei doesn't move but Tobi is thrown back at the Gedo Mazo by an Inivisble punch. Tobi can't believe what he's seeing, sweating as he's looking straight in the eyes of death.

Guy Sensei starts floating in the air, standing not moving a limb. Kakashi and Naruto cannot believe what they are seeing.

Guy: My youth is unbreakable, old hags like yourself who hold grudges and ideals to surpass the youth in humans is unacceptable. Your judgement has been deemed. You will die here today, now.

Rocks start levitating around guy sensei, he becomes a strong gravitational force.

Tobi is visibly fearing it is his end.

Kakashi and Naruto Stand in awe.


Next Issue, Bushy Brows Sensei goes out with a Bang, what is he planning?

No comments:

Post a Comment