Wednesday 29 August 2012

Naruto 600 Prediction: His name is Uchiha Obito

Naruto 600 Prediction: His name is Uchiha Obito
(dramatic panels, rocks flying everywhere, ninja clothing ruffling in the wind, Gai knitting his eyebrows in confusion)
Kakashi: Are you... Obito... ?
Obito: Yes, Kakashi. It is I, Uchiha Obito.
Naruto: Then why did you claim to be Madara earlier.
Obito: Nevermind that, I am Obito.
Gai: I don't remember him.
Obito: Quiet you. I am Obito.
Kakashi: But how did you survive? I saw you crushed by rocks.
Obito: Yes, it looked bad, but just as the last rocks closed in my face, the ground beneath me gave way and I plunged further into darkness until I hit an underground river. I don't know how I floated, mostly submerged and struggling for air, but I eventually awoke on the banks, in the sunshine.
Kakashi: But, then why didn't you come back to Konoha?
Obito: I was weak, feeble minded, I barely knew who I was.
Naruto: And that's when you pretended to be Madara?
Obito: Shut up, I told you not to mind that. No, still in the midst of war I was taken in by a squash farmer and his portly wife. They fed me, brought me back to my strength, made me a mask from a gourd to hide my crushed face ugliness.
Kakashi: You actually look pretty good for being crushed by rocks.
Obtio: Thanks, but we're in my flashback. I struggled for years to remember who I was until one day I looked in the mirror and my sharingan flared to life and I remembered. How you left me, how I nearly died. I slunk back and found Konoha had moved on without me. The Uchiha forgot me and you, with that eye, had risen to become one of the most feared ninja in the land. But that was not your destiny, it was mine! YOU STOLE IT FROM ME KAKASHI! AND NOW WITH THIS WAR, I WILL RECLAIM WHAT IS MINE AND BECOME WHOLE AGAIN!!
Kakashi: er... you mean the eye?
Obito: Yes, the fucking eye, of course! I will take it and all will tremble at my power!!
Kakashi: You started this whole war to get your eye back?
Obito: um... yeah. Wasn't it obvious? "To become whole again" and all that.
Kakashi: And all the Infinite Tsukuyomi, Moon-Eye Plan and being Uchiha Madara?
Obito: Oh, just pandering. You think Akatsuki would work with me if I was just "Obito", ha! They would have killed me or handed me over to Orochimaru for a fee so he could have my eye. No, had to dupe everyone. And the Moon-Eye plan? complete trash. Made it up on a napkin over a bowl of ramen one afternoon. Pretty good, huh?
Kakashi: Um.. sure...
Obito: But enough of that! Now, GIVE ME MY EYE BACK!!
Kakashi: Uh... I'll trade it for your rinnegan eye.
Obito: I WILL NO--- what, really?
Kakashi: Yeah. I mean, we were friends, remember? You even told me I was trash for not helping friends.
Obito: (stunned) right. I, uh, wow... you mean it?
Kakashi: Of course, Obito. I've thought about you every day since you "died". I even trained students in your memory. I'll gladly give you your eye back.
Obito: wow... I ... I didn't know. Gee, sure, I'll give you the rinnegan in return.
Gai: Ha ha Kakashi, good work. This really is your year, isn't it?
Obito and Kakashi approach each other.
Obito: Y'know... I forogt what it felt like to have comrads again. To think I started a whole war for something you were willing to return.
Kakashi: Yeah. You really got the ninja world in a huff.
Obito: And to think of all the people who died.
Kakashi: Don't worry, it isn't like it was anyone who mattered.
Obito: Yeah, I guess so. Ha ha ha.
Kakashi: Ha ha ha.
Gai: HA HA HA!!
Obito: Ah, Kakashi, I think this is the start of a bea--
Naruto: RASENGAN!!!
Obito is destroyed under Naruto's attack.
Kakashi: ?!?! ... N-n-naruto... you... my friend...
Naruto: Good distraction technique, Kakashi-sensei. Now... let's go get Sasuke.

No comments:

Post a Comment