Wednesday 29 August 2012

Naruto 600 Prediction The beginning of Tobi

Naruto 600 Prediction The beginning of Tobi
Gai: ...
Kakashi: No...How.....Impossible...you died.
Naruto: Who is that?
Gai: That's Kakashi's former team member, Uchiha Obito.
Naruto: !
Kakashi: Explain....
Obito: Congratulations, you worked hard to see what was underneath my mask, as a gift, I'll tell you everything, it won't matter since you'll all die here.
Que flashback
Dark panel
????: Did you record everything?
????: Yes. This is the one. I need to work fast though, he's nearly dead.
-----------
Obito's eyes slowly open, he's on some operating desk
Obito: !!? Where, where am I? How am I....
Out from the ground comes Zetsu.
Zetsu: Calm down, I'm not the enemy.
Obito: What the hell are you? Where am I!? Answer me dammit!!
Zetsu: We're underneath Konoha.
Obito: !!?
Obito: My right side of my body...what did you do...
Zetsu: I repaired it with my tissue, it's part of my ability, don't question it.
Black Zetsu comes from the ground
Black Zetsu: He wants to see him.
Obito: AHH another one!?
Zetsu: Fine, give us a second.
Obito: Where are we going?
Zetsu: You'll see.
----------
Obito and Zetsu walking down a dark hallway.
Obito: Shit..my bodies too weak... I can barely walk...
Zetsu: Quite. We're here.
Obito looks up and see's a dark figure sitting on a chair with candles around him.
????: What's your name boy.
Obito: Obito...Obito Uchiha.
????: No, from this day fourth you are no longer Uchiha Obito.
Obito; Wha-what the hell? Who the hell are you? I want to see sensei, Kakashia and Rin!
????: And what for? So they can throw you in the dirt like a dog? So they can use your gifts?
Obito: !!? What did you say?
The dark figure puts his hand near the candle, it's all bandages up.
????: I can see darkness in your heart. I can see potential. You are my second coming.
Obito: Shut up..."Sharingan activates in his right eye" I said shut up!
Obito charges at the dark figure.
Obito: Fire style- fire ball jutsu!
Obito burns the dark figure.
Obito: !?
The dark figure remains, Susano is formed around him protecting him.
????; You think fire can kill me? I was born in fire, fire is my affinity. "A sharingan looks back at Obito."
Obito: !? You're...an Uchiha like me...
The dark figure stands but has a hard time doing so.
Obito: !!! no...that's impossible....you should be dead... the first--
????: Never speak of his name in front of me.
Obito: I don't understand....what do you want with me...I'm just some weak chunnin from the leaf.
????: Weak...for now. You carry hatred in that heart, from losses. You lost your love, your friend, and your life. Here, I can make that go away.
Obito: ....I only have one eye....I'm useless.
????: One eye is all you need.
The dark figure starts walking down towards him.
Obito: ...she loved Kakashi...sensei favored Kakashi...everyone looked down on me...and when I got somewhere, or thought I did, I died protecting Kakashi...and Rin...
Obito looks at the dark figure
Obito: Teach me. Ma-
????: Quite, you will refrain from calling me by my first name. From this day forward...
The dark figure reveals himself, he's damaged badly.
Madara: Call me, sensei.
Chapter 600 End.

No comments:

Post a Comment