Wednesday 1 August 2012

Naruto 597 Prediction:Identity

Naruto 597 Prediction:Identity
Tobi: "Kakashi knows too much if I kill him now I still have a chance of capturing the jinchuriki"

Naruto: Heh' You don't look so tough after taking that rasengan.

Tobi: I won't fall for the same trick twice.

Kakashi: Naruto, Gai.. Now that we have figured out Tobi's jutsu chances are he won't risk using it again.. He has the rinnegan and just used a jutsu we've never encountered when we have met him.. I think its safe to say he has all of the rinnegan powers.

Naruto: Kakashi-Sensei I have a plan but its alot more risky and I don't know if we can pull it off..

-Naruto nods back so they all jump near Bee & Hachibi and jump behind him to cover themselves whilst hachibi keeps lookout

-tobi looks up Gedo-

Tobi:"Everything I've worked for.. years of planning all are under risk from this child... He's just a child"

Tobi: Its time to end this.. The infinite Tsukuyomi will end all of this!.

-Naruto jumps out from hachibi to a few metres away from Tobi-

Naruto: Tobi before we continue this I have a question..

-Tobi watches Naruto intently-

Tobi: Considering you are about to die I suppose letting you have one last request would be acceptable..

Naruto: If you succeed in your plan what will you do after.. your 'purpose' will have been met.

-Tobi's eyes narrow-

Tobi:..... I ....

-Suddenly Kakashi appears underground beneath tobi and drags him down into the earth whilst attempting to impale him with a kunai..-

Tobi: Shinra Tensei!!....

Kakashi intentionally attaches a paper bomb and throws it whilst activating kamui and sending it to the alternate dimension-

-Kakashi is sent flying back and is catched by one of naruto's chakra arms-

Tobi: Kakashi that was just a waste of chakra

Gai:"If this doesn't work we're gonna have to retreat"

-Suddenly Naruto appears from the sky yielding a planetary rasengan-

Tobi:" When did he do tha-"

-tobi remembers using shinra tensei and only focusing on Kakashi's actions-

Kakashi:"Naruto used a perfect moment to launch a counter attack"

Tobi:"Shit If I phase out I'll get hit by those paper bombs .. its a risk I will have to take"

-Tobi teleports away as Naruto deactivates his planetary rasengan and hastily lands where tobi was standing-

-Naruto turns to Kakashi, Gai & Bee who are talking then jumps back to them-

No comments:

Post a Comment