Thursday 30 August 2012

Naruto 600 Prediction: Kakashi's Plea!

Naruto 600 Prediction: Kakashi's Plea!
*Chapter starts with Tobi's face shown, and Kakashi still in shocked*
Side Text-An unbearable truth!
Kakashi: No...it...it can't be you...no, it's just no possible...
*Kakashi starts walking closer to Tobi, he's exhausted and whatnot*
Guy: Hold on Kakashi, don't let this get to you, you have to-
*Close up on Kakashi face that is completely shattered*
Guy(Thinking): It's no use...The truth is...this isn't something I think anyone could accept so easily, I can't let Kakashi get himself killed over this though!
*Guy looks at Naruto and they nod, Guy runs past Kakashi and towards Tobi*
Tobi: ...
*Tobi slips through him, Naruto comes from behind to attack but it doesn't work*
Tobi: ...
Guy: Rgh!
Naruto: Come on Kakashi snap out of it, we have to finish this!
*Kakashi still walking towards Tobi, still with his face shattered*
Kakashi: ...
Naruto: I've never seen him like this before...*Thinking*...I can understand how he feels completely though *Sasuke picture background thingy*
Naruto: Killerbee, help us out here!
Killerbee: You got it!
*Killerbee swings at Tobi, with Guy and Naruto getting ready to hit, Killerbee slips through Tobi, Guy's and Naruto's attacks don't work*
Guy: It's no use!
Naruto: ?!
*Naruto loses his Kurama mode thingy*
Naruto: Darn it, reached my limit...we can't give up though!
*Naruto goes to attack Tobi*
Guy: Wait Naruto!
*Tobi easily hits Naruto back. Naruto lands next to Guy*
Naruto: Rgh!
Guy: We needs Kakashi for this...
*Tobi stares at Kakashi, and Kakashi stares at him*
Kakashi: Please...Obito...just tell me why...tell me why you've done all this.
Tobi: ...
Kakashi: I just want to know Obito...I can help you...
Tobi: I don't need anyone's help, Moon Eye Plan is all I need...IT'S ALL ANYONE NEEDS!!!
Kakashi: Obito...
*Kakashi has a flashback, I'm just going to skip over it, it's basically stuff after Obito's death and whatnot. Flash back ends*
Kakashi: Obito...
Tobi: ...
Kakashi: I'm going to finish you off with my own hands!
Tobi: ?!
Guy: Kakashi...
Naruto: ...*Naruto looks a little stun*
Kakashi: *Tears roll down from Kakashi's Sharingan eye* That's how I'm going to help you my friend!
End Text-Kakashi's determination put to the ultimate test.

No comments:

Post a Comment