Wednesday 22 August 2012

Naruto 599 Predictioin:The art of ninja.

Naruto 599 Predictioin:The art of ninja.
Finally, the mask comes off!

Naruto: Got you!
Naruto's clone dissapears
Tobi in the real world takes the blow
Kakashi: It...worked....
Gai: YES! This is it.
Bee gets reverted back to normal due to the pins
Bee: Yo...let's see that....face...motha fucka....
Tobi covers it with his hand, all you see is a bloody sharingan.
Tobi: *Fuck, I didn't have enough time to switch to the rinnegan's visual powers...this eye hindered me.*
Tobi turns around and his back faces Naruto and them
Tobi: Congratulations, but you're still so far from true power Naruto.
Naruto: What the hell is wrong with you, this has never been about power!
Tobi: Kuku...you fool, do you even understand why the art of ninja was invented? Allow me to tell you, as a gift. The art of ninja was invented simply to gain access to god, a race!
Naruto/Gai/Kakashi/Bee: !?
Tobi: Since the beginning, everyone has tried to obtain the knowledge of the rikudou sennin, become the rikudou sennin! I..am simply one of the many who have tried to obtain that power, although in my case, I'm still quite far.
Gai: No one can achieve the power of the sage...
Tobi: Is that true? As of right now, one man walks this earth with power so close to him...care to figure out who it is.
Kakashi: *The real Madara*
Naruto: *It..has to be him...Madara*
Naruto: If that's your only goal, then WHY SASUKE!?
Tobi: I need the body and eyes to become the sage, I currently have one pair of eyes, while I would need the next strongest eye.
Kakashi: Sasuke eternal mangekyou sharingan...is it...
Tobi: Spot on Kakashi, then, after I obtain that, I will have the sages eyes, followed by the juubi's power. I will become invincible.
Naruto: THEN WHY DID YOU KILL MY PARENTS! WHY DID YOU ATTACK THE LEAF VILLAGE, WHY!!??
Kakashi: *Tobi was the one that attacked the leaf 16 years ago? Wait...*
Kakashi: He attacked....because...he wanted to test his visual powers....
Tobi: ...
Kakashi: On sensei...right?
Tobi: Wrong again Kakashi....you should know already that...
Tobi's face starts turning towards them
Naruto: !
Kakashi/Gai/Bee: !
Last panel shows Obito's face
Tobi: Tobi is a good boy.
Chapter end.

No comments:

Post a Comment