Saturday 4 August 2012

Naruto 598 Prediction: "Tobi's fall and madara's Rise!!!"

Naruto 598 Prediction: "Tobi's fall and madara's Rise!!!"'
(scene starts with naruto in kyuubi yellow flash mode right in front of tobi...each staring at each other intensely)

Tobi: "You may of learned your fathers jutsu, but I will not fall for such tricks again, child...".

Naruto: 'Oh, they are not tricks... A half assed technique is a trick, however, a mastered trick is, a technique...".

Tobi: "Enough talk, time for battle...".

*tobi is interrupted by naruto's punch that was so fast tobi the SG could not even see it, thus he was knocked back over 30 yards into rubble... Naruto still stands with his arm extended as a punch, with his other hand guarding his chin..*

Naruto: "Oh, I thought you said go tobi... I will wait for you to be ready this time".

Gai sitting on the ground with kakashi who is awake: "So fast... how is this naruto... I would of never Imagined...".

*Tobi explodes from the rubble, firing off multiple shinrei tensai at naruto... but, naruto is dodging them all... tobi is frustrated not even shinrei tensai can hit naruto...*

Tobi: "How is he able to move with the FTG without any markers or kunai... whats the secret to his method... Could it be..".

*Naruto suddenly appears behind tobi, throws another punch, but tobi manages to see this one and become intangible forcing the punch to go right through him...*

Tobi: "So that is it then... you will not fool me again child".

*Naruto disappears, tobi cannot find him... suddenly naruto appears at tobi's flank wielding a huge rasengan, thrusting it at tobi with lightning speed... however, it passes through tobi again, he was able to see the attack in time to react becoming intangible...*

Naruto surprised: "He already managed to figure out my method of transport for the FTG... he must know about senjutsu as well then...".

*The pattern of a frogs eye starts to appear with the kyuubis's too...*

Kakashi: "It seems tobi figured out naruto's little secret...".

Naruto: "Then I guess there is no reason to hide it anymore then... bring it on..".

*naruto transports himself directly in front of tobi, but he reacts in time to become intangible... however, naruto then attacks tobi from all sides with a combo attack so fast it looks like naruto is using multiple clones to hit tobi everywhere...*

Naruto: "Lets see how long you can keep this up"...

*naruto keeps attacking and attacking, but after a 45 second of constant attacks, naruto has to stop... his frog eye pattern gone from using up all his sage chakra... he starts to gather more...*

Tobi: "Hahahaha, well it looks like you can only sustain such an attack for about 50 second child... however, I can shift between the dimensions for 5 minutes at a time... You use the force of naruto to mark destinations for your attacks... and because nature energy resides within everything, including me, with hashirama's chakra... You can use the force of nature as an extension of your self.. and by activating the nature energy in the air, a rock or land... You are reverse summoning your self, making it look as if nature was doing it for you... But I too can sense the force of nature with hashirama's chakra, and you can only use certain things with enough nature energy to focus on and activate like the rock you are by... All I have to do is determine all the natural things around me with the most energy and I have found your transporting destinations...".

Kakashi: "Tobi figured it out and then some... he is not to be underestimated... naruto... over here".

*Naruto transports to kakashi sqauts down and starts talking*

Tobi: "I will not let you plot against me no more kakashi".

*Tobi attacks head on at naruto and kakashi, gai, ma and pa try to stop him, but are blown away by shinrei tensai*

Naruto: "Damn, I shouldn't use kage bushins because of how much chakra the FTG takes me...but I have no choice...".

*Naruto creates a kage bushin and it transports itself directly in front of tobi, punching him, sending him flying... naruto and kakashi continue to plot".

Tobi catching himself and regaining his balance: "A bushin, never thought he would go that far, but no matter... I will just show naruto exactly what I am going to do to him...".

*Naruto clone transports himself in front of tobi attacking with a huge rasengan, but tobi stops it, absorbing its energy... suddenly the clone transports itself behind tobi while he is still forced to absorb the rest of the first rasengan... the clone attacks with a kunai, but suddenly a mechanical skewer comes out of tobi's back, skewering the clone... it disappears*

Kakashi: "Damn, he already beat the clone naruto...".

Naruto: "It doesn't matter do what I say kakashi, I gave you more then enough energy to use kamui one more time...".

Kakashi: "Then I guess I have to, otherwise we won't win this... good luck naruto".

Naruto: "Hero's don't need luck... they don't know how to fail".

*naruto transports himself in front of tobi, they are face to face... Tobi swings his fan, slightly missing naruto head as he slips it... naruto then throws a punch which goes through tobi though... naruto yells "now!", as a clone steps out from the rocks by kakashi... naruto clone throws the a FRS at tobi while naruto starts his constant barrage... as the FRS gets right in front of tobi... kakashi uses kamui is draw it into the dimension he has shifted his real body into...*

Tobi surprised: "He could use kamui... the brat is forcing me to stay intangible so the FRS will hit my real body in the other dimension or I become tangible getting hit by naruto... Heh, you almost had me...".

*Tobi slips into the ground, going under naruto's attack and avoiding the FRS... hes hiding under ground*.

Kakashi: "Dammit... It failed... we should have calculated that... ".

*Tobi comes up from under ground still intangible... Naruto smiles...*

Tobi: "what are you smiling for, you failed...".

Naruto: "Who said I failed... All I have to do throw these three kunai at you and the fight is over...".

*Tobi laughs as naruto throws the three kunai at him, but they go though him... Then as naruto lifts hi thumb in victory... tobi's body explodes from the back with such force he is sent flying to the ground right in front of naruto*

Tobi with his back are torn apart to the bone: "What just happened to me... *cough* blood comes out of cracks in his mask..."

Naruto as he summons: "You are about to find out... summoning jutsu".

*Suddenly a naruto sage bushin appears and he has Killer bee with him... Tobi looks up at naruto in disbelief..".

Tobi: "You, you had a clone hendged into an attack which kakashi drew in to my dimension so he could attack me the next time I went intangible in the dimension, hitting my real body in the other... and he even rescued the hachibi junchurriki... I clearly underestimated you uzumaki... naruto.."

Kakashi: "But he told me nothing about the hendged clone... or rescuing KB... Ha, so he must of known tobi's SG could probably read his lips and mine so he fooled me to fool tobi... to think... you have grown so much that you knew in order to fool the enemy, sometimes you have to fool your friends first... I comed you, naruto".

Naruto looking down at tobi as his body starts to heal slowly: "I cannot allow you to continue fighting... in order to protect the world, I will destroy you here and now.... at my feet...".

*naruto creates a huge rasengan as tobi looks up helpless, unable to summon chakra or move... just as naruto thrsut his rasengan at Tobi... naruto is blown away by an attack... he crashes into the rublle by kakashi*

Mystery man: "Now you did not think i would let you kill my right hand man, with me around...".

(Its Uchiha Madara standing on a rock cliff 100 yards away)

Madara: "Now that the kage trash has been taken out... its time for the real dance to begin".

END

Next chapter... epic, epic battle!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment