Wednesday 29 August 2012

Naruto 600-601 Prediction: THE REASON TO CHANGE

Naruto 600-601 Prediction: THE REASON TO CHANGE
KAKASHI : You are........OBITO?
GAI : (Remembers the young Obito during their Ninja Academy days) How is he still alive?!!
NARUTO : Obito?!!......alive?!!
NARUTO : Kakashi Sensei..... you know him!! (looks at Kakashi) Kakas....!!
(Kakashi starts taking hard breathe)
KAKASHI : Why?!!
NARUTO : ?!!!
GAI : * He can't avoid the fact of Obito being alive on the opposite side * (Makes a sad face)......
NARUTO : Gai Sensei.... who is that man?
GAI : He is Obito Uchiha.....once was a comrade of ours...member of Team Minato and.... Kakashi's best friend.
NARUTO : From Dad's team and Best friend of Kakashi Sensei!!!
NARUTO : (Remembers Team 7 Survival test when Naruto was tied to the post and Kakashi standing at the Memorial Stone)
KAKASHI (In Past) : My Best Friend's Name is alos carved on this stone......
--PRESENT--
NARUTO : Kakashi Sensei... is this your that best friend which you were talking about during Team 7's first Survival Test.
GAI : ?!!!
OBITO : ?!!!
KAKASHI : ............ Obito.... Why are you doing all this? And how...
OBITO : I have no reason to answer your questions. And I don't care what you and others think now...
KAKASHI : ?!!!
GAI : (Looks at Kakashi) Kakashi!!! * He is happy that his friend is alive but also confused why Obito doing all this? * Hey Kakashi snap out of it.... face the truth.
OBITO : ?!!!
NARUTO : ?!!
KAKASHI : ?!!! Truth... That's what I want to know from him.... Obito!!! what is the truth behind all this?!!
OBITO : I've already said, I've no business with you.
NARUTO : Shut Up!!! You Bastard!! Who do you think you are? Till today Kakashi Sensei thinks of you as a Best Friend... He always used to go to that Memorial Stone pushing himself into thoughts and feeling guilty for his mistakes... don't you feel anything for him? No matter how powerful he is ..he can't suppress his emotions towards his comrades.
KAKASHI : ......
GAI : ......
OBITO : A Best Friend is the one who can keep and fulfil promises of their beloved friends. This man is just a talk and no action!! He couldn't keep the promise he made when I was on the verge of death and......No matter what happened I can't forgive this man. I gave him my Sharingan as a useful gift for becoming a Jounin and so he can protect those important people who loves him...but.....but....but.
NARUTO : ?!!!
OBITO : There was always a BUT in his promises. Naruto, you had also made a promise to Sasuke to take him back to Konoha during your battle at the Valley of End, don't you?
NARUTO : (Remembers the battle between him and Sasuke)
OBITO : So why have you not yet fulfilled your promise.........Its because you can't.
NARUTO : ?!!!
GAI : ?!!
OBITO : You can change people's heart... you have that capability. But you can't replace the beloved names engraved in their heart with your pity words. Thats why I could easily able to change Sasuke's destiny by telling the truth about his beloved brother Itachi.
(Sasuke is shown moving through the forest)
NARUTO : I already made my promise to Sakura and Sasuke to laugh once again together as Team 7.... And I'll bring him back no matter what happens to me... And as for you..
OBITO : ?!!!
NARUTO : Kakashi Sensei still considers you as his friend no matter how you change yourself.... He still has his team members name in his heart.... I can tell just by looking at him.
OBITO : ?!!!
NARUTO : ...How much happy he is now from inside to see you alive... That is why no matter what reason you have to change yourself but there is no reason for us to change and discard the feelings of our comrades.
OBITO : ?!!!
KAKASHI : ?!!!
GAI : ?!!!
KB : ?!!!
OBITO : You still makes promises that you can't keep!!
NARUTO : ... I have done enough... now its up to Kakashi Sensei to change your heart.
OBITO : ?!! Hmmm.. I don't have time to chat with him since my dream is at the verge of comple...
KAKASHI : Is this your dream, Obito?
OBITO : ?!!!
NARUTO : ?!!!
GAI : ?!!!
KAKASHI : Lets talk for a while.....
OBITO : I don't have time to talk with you and your pathetic promises now....
KAKASHI : But I'll make sure I make you talk.... Naruto can you help me a little?
NARUTO : ?!!! Always ready Sensei.... Uncle Bee, Super Bushy Brow Sensei I need your help.
KB : Got you kid.
GAI : * I hope Kakashi settles this * Hey Kakashi, this time I want you to win this!! Lets go Naruto!! (Opens Seventh Gate : Wonder Gate)
KAKASHI : .....(smiles) (Stand still at his place)
(Naruto and Gai helps Hachibi to get rid of the stakes)
(Watching this Obito tries to stop them)
(As he reaches near Naruto's back)
NARUTO : (Senses)?!! (Make Handsigns) (as soon as Obito tries to touch Naruto) * Shadow Clone Jutsu *
(One Clone of Naruto Turns back and punches Tobi in his face)
TOBI : ?!! (He is thrown away at a distance)
(Immediately Naruto creates multiple clones)
(Each clone creates Bijuudama big enough)
(Tobi becomes intangible)
(He tries to slip out of the Bijuudama but Naruto's other clones are standing at a distance with Bijuudama for no space for Tobi to get out and materialize)
TOBI : Damn it...they pinned me down.
NARUTO : Kakashi Sensei!!!
KAKASHI : Right! (Closes his eyes for a while) Mangekyou Sharingan (Widens his left eye)
(Kakashi focuses on himself)
KAKASHI : Just a little longer...
(After few seconds a portal is created with Kakashi's left eye as the centre of the portal and sucks Kakashi in it)
----KAMUI's DIMENSION----
TOBI : No one can attack me here.... I have to find a way to get out of this...
???? : You won't until our talk finishes.
TOBI : ?!!! (looks at Kakashi) How did you get yourself here?
KAKASHI : I have to push my limits to reach you... And I have my best friends Sharingan to fulfill what I want!!!
TOBI : ?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment