Wednesday 1 August 2012

Naruto 599 Prediction: Them

Naruto 599 Prediction: Them
Sasuke & Co are making their way to those who know everything!-

Orochimaru: Sasuke.. We could kill the villagers on our way.

Sasuke:"He has a point but I made a promise to him -Remembering his meet with Naruto at the bridge-"

Suigetsu & Jugo: '....'

Sasuke: No.. I made a promise to someone that before I wipe the leaf out.. I would fight them and kill them.

Suigetsu: Why do I get the impression it was that guy who tried to stop us when you were tailing Itachi.

-Sasuke turns to Suigetsu with his Sharingan activated-

-Suigetsu looks at Sasuke and slows down out of fear-

Suigetsu:"He still has that temper"

Orochimaru: The kyuubi brat I presume?

Sasuke: Hmm, So Orochimaru Who exactly is 'Tobi'

Orochimaru: I have a few people who I think he could be.. One thing I do know is that he is the one who orchestrated the attack on the leaf by the ninetails all those years ago.

-Sasuke's eyes widen then turn to Orochimaru who turns to him looking at him blankly-

Sasuke:"He told me the kyuubi attack was a natural disaster!, I wonder what else he has lied about"

Orochimaru:"I see Tobi has been only telling Sasuke half the story"

Orochimaru: We'll be there soon, then you will get the answers you want Sasuke-kun.

Suigetsu: What do you intend to do after you've taken Sasuke there.

-turns to Suigetsu narrowing his eyes-

Orochimaru: Like I said back in the cave I have no interest in this war so I will probably go back to my hideout and continue my research.

-Sasuke turns to Orochimaru looking at him intently-

Jugo: We're here.

Sasuke: Jugo & Suigetsu stay here and keep guard.. if anyone trys to get in incapacitate them.. I will be the one to kill the villagers when the time comes.

-Scene ends showing Sasuke & Oro walking into the shrine-

[end]

No comments:

Post a Comment