Monday 13 August 2012

Naruto 598 Prediction: Naruto shows no mercy!

Naruto 598 Prediction: Naruto shows no mercy!
Kakashi: Wait Naruto!!
Naruto: Sorry Kakashi sensei, I've had enough of his bullshit.
Naruto attacks Tobi but slips through.
Tobi: *It's risky to use my sharingan now that Kakashi has figured it out, I'll have to switch to the rinnegan.*
Tobi: Bansho Tennin!
Naruto gets pulled in
Narutos cloak creates two hands which form a rasenshuriken
Naruto: *Switch to absorption*
Tobi: *I get your play, you're forcing me to absorb your rasenshuriken which stops me from pulling you in, giving you the ground advantage to get close to me, nice try.*
Tobi: Shinra Tensei!
Naruto gets sent back
Naruto: Dammit, I forgot about that.
Kyuubi: Naruto, you have access to all my chakra, don't hold back.
Naruto: Right!
Naruto: Kage bunshin no jutsu!
Naruto creates 5 clones
Naruto: Let's go!
A flash of light
Tobi: !??
Tobi is shown with all 5 Naruto's surrounding him
Tobi: *Fast*
Tobi: Shinra Tensei!
Naruto clone: Eat this!
Naruto throws a kunai at Tobi
Tobi: * A plain old kunai?*
Tobi: Sharingan!
Tobi sees 10 mini rasen shurikens around it
Tobi: *I'll have to absorb it until tensei is off cool down*
A giant Naruto chakra hand holding mini bijuu dama launched behind him.
Tobi: *I'll have to use both hands*
Tobi's hands both aiming at the attacks
Naruto: Now both his hands are occupied!
Tobi: !?
Naruto's clone speed blitzes in front of Tobi, about to punch him in the throat.
Gai: Nice! Tobi can't dodge it!
Tobi: Clever boy.
Tobi does the matrix and bends his back, dodging the mini rasenshuriken and mini bijuu dama which are in line to hit the Naruto clone coming from the front
Naruto: gotcha!
Tobi: !!?
Out from naruto's chest comes another chakra hand which punches Tobi into the ground badly.
Kakashi: !!
Gai: NICE!
Bee: yeeeeeeeee Naruto did it!
Tobi: Urgh...he got me..
Naruto grabs Tobi by the collar
Naruto's about to punch Tobi
Tobi: Do it, it's what you want.
Naruto: !?
Tobi: Can't finish me like you couldn't finish Sasuke? I killed your mother and father, and I'll kill all your friends, one by one.
Naruto: DIEEEEEEEEEE!
Kakashi: NARUTO WAIT!
Naruto punches Tobi's mask, which cracks a lot.
Naruto: Still so durable, one more will do the trick.
Kakashi jumps in the way
Naruto: Kakashi sensei!?
Tobi: !?
Kakashi: Naruto, I can't let you do it.
Naruto: WHY!? WERE ABOUT TO WIN?
Gai:...
Kakashi looks back and down on Tobi
Kakashi: Obito...is that you...
Tobi: Kakashi...that boy is long dead, forever a piece of memory lost in the past. You fools don't see that I'm going to bring peace to this world, in my own right way, the way it should be!
Kakashi: If you're not Obito...then who are you...
Tobi: I am the darkness the lies in the hearts of mankind. I am hatred, I am Pain.
Tobi puts his hand up and blasts Kakashi and Naruto away with shinra tensei
Naruto: Dammit...
Kakashi: !?
Tobi uses the hell realms mouth and steps inside it, only to come back out good as new.
Gai: Impossibru....
Bee: Shit yo..he back to normal!
Tobi: I will do what Nagato could never do.
Tobi makes hand seals
Gedo Mazo puts out the metal bar which impales Tobi in the back
Tobi: Kill you.
Gedo Mazo's mouth opens.
The rinnegans deadliest jutsu!
Chapter end.

No comments:

Post a Comment