Friday 24 August 2012

Naruto 599 Prediction: The Mystery That Is Tobi Revealed

Naruto 599 Prediction: The Mystery That Is Tobi Revealed
*Scene shows Sasuke and Orochimaru running through the trees, with Suigetsu and Jugo following them.*

-Suigetsu: Are you going to tell us where the **** are we going already?

-Sasuke: Shut your trap, nobody invited you in the first place.

*Suigetsu looks shocked and angry.*

-Orochimaru thinking: *Sasuke-kun, cold as always, I want your body even more.*

- Jugo: I’m not interested where are we going, I’m gonna follow Sasuke everywhere, that’s what Kimimaro told me.

-Orochimaru: Sasuke-kun, we are getting close, be prepared.

-Sasuke: Whatever.

*Scene switches to Madara and 5 Kage.*

-Madara: Move out of the way, I’m getting bored of this stupid fight.

- Onoki: Naruto entrusted this battle to us, we are not going to lose.

-Tsunade: I told you not to underestimate the will of fire.

-Gaara: I’m going to save my precious friend, no matter what.

-A: That boy changed the way I think, I won’t let you lay a finger on him.

-Mei: That Naruto boy, he’s pretty cute, you can’t have him, he’s mine.

-Madara: Really? … Then, I’m sorry to break your promise to Naruto, so…

-Madara: Shinra Tensei!!!

*All 5 Kage are smashed into rocks.*

-Madara: See you…

*Madara turns into wood and enters the ground.*

5 Kage: Damn him…

*Scene is switched to Tobi and Naruto.*

*Tobi leaves his dimension and enters the real world.*

*Remaining parts of the mask are falling apart as he is standing back up.*

*Kakashi, Gai, Bee and Naruto are shocked.*

- Kakashi, Gai, Bee and Naruto: Wh… Who are you…?

*Madara starts raising from the ground there.*

-Madara: Oh, So you were here… Izuna, long time no see, brother.

END OF THE CHAPTER

No comments:

Post a Comment