Sunday 2 September 2012

Naruto 600 Prediction: The answer to everything

Naruto 600 Prediction: The answer to everything
Chapter starts with Tobi looking directly at Kakashi.

Tobi: "Heh. Obito, huh?"

Kakashi glares at him.

Tobi: "What can I say? Kind of, yeah."

Tobi smirks at Kakashi, while he looks completly confused and shocked.

We switch to Sasuke and the others. They are going somewhere, jumping throught the trees.

Orochimaru: So Sasuke-kun, you want to discover the truth about everything, right?

Sasuke: yeah. No mather how I look at it, something tells me that there is more to the massacre than what Itachi has told me.

Orochimaru: You might not trust me on this one, but I will give you a hint.

Sasuke looks questioningly at Orochimaru.

Orochimaru: Before asking yourself what is the true reasoning behind the massacre, you must understand what Tobi truly is.

Sasuke: !!? What are you trying to tell me?

Orochimaru: oh Sasuke-kun, one would think that a genius like you would have figured out after staying all this time close to him. I can assure you that Itachi did.

Sasuke: tch...I certainly noticed that something was off about him. I would say that even if he claimed that he was Madara, he couldnt possibly be him, or at least...not completly him.

Orochimaru: kuku...why are you saying this.

Sasuke: Do you remember that time when Naruto came after me?

Orochimaru: Yes.

Sasuke: That day, i was able to see the ninetailed fox with my sharingan, and had a small talk with it.

Orochimaru: and what did it say?

Sasuke: It commented on how my chakra was more sinister than its own, just like Uchiha Madara's.

Orochimaru: kukuku...

Sasuke: I may not be a sensor, but it doesnt take much to notice the difference between my chakra and Tobi's. He is not similar to me.

Orochimaru: good guess.

Sasuke: But then, Itachi claimed that Madara and his eyes still live on to this day. And he also prepared a trap to attack Tobi, once he tried to show me his sharingan.

Orochimaru: I knew he would have guessed it.

Sasuke: What do you mean?

Orochimaru: I believe that you already noticed that the reason why I want your young body is not exacly related to your eyes alone. You seem to know something about your clan and the sage of the six paths, considering your reaction towards what Kabuto claimed. And I wrong?

Sasuke: ...

Orochimaru: kuku...Sasuke-kun, you have read the tablet left by the sage of six paths to your clan, havent you?

Sasuke: !! You!, how could you possibly-

Orochimaru: kukuku, Sasuke-kun, i know things about your clan...and specially, about you, that you couldnt even imagine.

Sasuke: !!

Sasuke looks ahead.

Flashback.

Itachi: "At the main temple of the nakano shrine...on the far right side, under the 7th tatami mat is the clan's secret meeting place."

Sasuke: !?

Itachi: "there you will find what purporse the doujutsu of the uchiha clan originally served...the real secret is written there."

end flashback.

Sasuke: thats...

Orochimaru: Have you even wondered why Tobi actually went after you? Or why Danzou used the first's cells and sharingans on his arm, to be able to use Izanagi? Sasuke-kun...didnt you question what Zetsu is?

Sasuke turns to look at Orochimaru, a look of disbelief on his eyes.

Orochimaru: kukuku...but...

Orochimaru licks his lips, while looking intently at Sasuke.

Orochimaru: dont worry...

Sasuke furrows his eyebrows at him.

Orochimaru: The place we are reading to is the Naka Shrine. Thats why I said that Its a place you know well. You are about to discover everything, including the purporse behind this scroll.

Sasuke keeps glaring at Orochimaru for a second, while Orochimaru holds his own sight, with an evil smirk on his mouth.

Sasuke turns his head, and looks foward with a glare of determination, while Orochimaru says:

"Everything will make sense in one go, prepare yourself." /Kishi breaking the 4th wall to the reader.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment