Saturday 29 September 2012

Naruto 604 Prediction: Successful Plan

Naruto 604 Prediction: Successful Plan
Obito in Swirl Zetsu's body merges from the ground.
Obito sees Kakashi and Rin surrounded by Hidden Mist Ninjas.

Obito: Ri-
He is stopped by the will of Swirl Zetsu, who is fully under control of the body.

Swirl Zetsu: Don't, if we come out there, we're dead meat!
Obito: No, I have to save Kakashi and Rin, now that I have the Sharingan!! Please let me go!
Swirl Zetsu: If you're just going to cause trouble to us (referring to the other White Zetsu, Madara and himself), then we'll just go back there.
Obito: Don't! I have to somehow save both of them!
Swirl Zetsu: Madara will kill us! If you're going to cause trouble to him, not only we are dead, but Bakakashi and Rin too!
Obito: I'll defeat all of those people!
White Zetsu: No, we can't! Look at those people, there's a hundred of them!
Swirl Zetsu: Not only that, look up there.

As Obito looks up slowly, he sees a tall man, muscular and has light blue hair.

White Zetsu: Isn't that the third Mizukage?
Obito: What? What did Kakashi and Rin do that even the Mizukage came to them?
Swirl Zetsu: Who knows? But they're in big trouble.

Rin: K-Kakashi...
Kakashi: Rin, I will protect you, even if it costs my life, I promise.

Swirl Zetsu: But if you die in the midst of protecting her, then she'll be dead too.
Obito: Enough with the damn jokes, jackass!!

Rin: Kakashi... I have a bad feeling...
Kakashi: I promised Obito that I'll protect you.

Swirl Zetsu: Who's Obito?
Obito: Geez, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW MY NAME?!?!

Kakashi (thinking): Sensei said he'll be here soon, it will be fine as long as I hold them off until he comes. I've got to protect her!

The mist ninjas attack both Kakashi and Rin at the same time.

Kakashi (thinking): I've got to protect her!

Kakashi uses Taijutsu to hold them off.

Third Mizukage: Nice try, but what would happen if I attack?!
Obito: NO!!

The Third Mizukage goes to attack Rin, Kakashi was too busy holding off the mist ninjas that Rin is hit critically.

Kakashi: Rin!! No!

Kakashi loses his concentration and is rapidly beaten.

Kakashi (thinking): Ugh!... Goddamn it!!
Obito: Rin! Kakashi! Wait for me, I'll help you!

Obito tries to go towards the surrounded Rin and Kakashi, but he cannot control the body.

Obito: What the hell?!?! Don't you see them being killed?! Let me get control of this body!!
White Zetsu: We told you, we're dead meat if we go out there!!
Obito: I don't care! Let me get hold of this body!!

Rin is stabbed with a blade by the Third Mizukage.

Obito is shocked and has his eyes wide open.

Kakashi: RIN!!

The Third Mizukage looks at Kakashi and smiles.
Rin's body falls down like nothing.

Third Mizukage: You're next.
Kakashi: You... MOTHERF*CKER!!!

Obito still has his eyes wide open, he is silent, and is completely taken over by hatred.

White Zetsu smiles.

White Zetsu: Plan... successful...

No comments:

Post a Comment